BBR7 Thought Leaders
In addition to Weiss-Fischmann, other BBR7 thought leaders led roundtable discussions. Those leaders were:
- Jennifer Parks, senior vice president of national accounts, Sexy Hair Concepts, who presented “From 1 Big Red Can to a 6 Foot Section;”
- Adrienne Kramer, CEO/president, Pro Beauty Partners, who presented “Flash Sales Sites—Maximizing the Latest Beauty Channel;”
- Dana B. Myers, founder, Booty Parlor, who presented “From Niche to Mainstream: When a Vision Can Fill a Void;”
- Cindy Engstrom, founder and CEO, Sircle Advertising, who presented “Humanizing the Online Brand—Consumer Connection;”
- Nicolle Lubman, president, MOR Cosmetics, who presented “Inspiring Ways to Connect with Consumers;”
- Elaine Binder, president and co-founder of Spongeables, “Transforming Inspiration into SKUs;”
- Kym Wechsler, founder and president, Calm and Scents, who presented “R2F Raw 2 Finished: How Inspiration Leads to Creating and Launching Award Winning Products;”
- Terri Ross, aesthetic business director, Garth Fisher, M.D., who presented “Strategic Ways to Expand into Aesthetics/Cosmetic Surgery Practices.”
Weiss-Fischmann said every company or organization should ask itself, “Are we …”
- Listening and responding to a woman’s second nature?
- Delivering against her emerging needs?
- Thinking about the opportunity broadly enough?