Most Popular in Business
- 632Influencing the Influencers
- 561Aligning Claims and Brands
- 362How P&G is Transferring Brands to Coty
- 360Smart Sunscreen Packaging Shows How Long Until You Bake
- 356Is Unilever Acquiring Honest Beauty?
- 342What the Seventh Generation Deal Means for Unilever
- 305This is What's Driving e.l.f.'s IPO
- 303How L'Oréal is Going to Take More Market Share Through 2020
- 250Beautycounter is No Longer a Startup
- 232Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
Armario has served in a variety of leadership roles at McDonald's Corp. for nearly 20 years, retiring in 2015.
“We are committed to the latest in technological innovation and Mary Kay’s new manufacturing and R&D operations will be on the leading edge of design and production."
ICMAD urges lawmakers to pass legislation that would enhance FDA oversight, create transparency in safety decisions and promote growth and innovation.
The Bioeffect 30 Day Treatment reportedly firms the skin for a more radiant, youthful appearance.
The bottles are manufactured at RPC Bramlage La Roche sur Foron and can be produced in a range of materials.
“I am confident that Beth and Paula’s strong leadership capabilities, experience with California-based brands and continued collaboration with Glenn, Shannon and the entire Glamglow team will help usher in the brand’s next phase of growth."
API used its trends insights to develop its engraved laminate, Second Skin, which combines liquid engraved effects with registered pint.
With so much retail growth potential, it's no wonder the millennial-driven company is thriving.
Combined firms will have a reach of 2.2 billion consumers.
TRESemmé has selected Aptar Beauty + Home's WS20 accessory on VX valve.
Modiface technology boosts the virtual experience for the Latin American beauty brands' consumers.