Most Popular in Business
- 535Touchscreen Skin: The Next Wearable?
- 530Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 529The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 410Why Unilever Acquired "Disruptive" Dollar Shave Club
- 320This is Mary Kay's New Manufacturing Site
- 183Invest in Beauty's Next Generation
- 182Why L’Oréal is the Ninth Most Attractive Employer
- 180New Bliss CEO Eyes Innovation Opportunities
- 180NUDE-Beautycounter Deal Boosts "Safer" Beauty Globally
- 171Packaging as Added Value
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
Purchase follows Atelier Cologne deal, previously announced.
Estée Lauder's appointment follows announcements of new heads at Jo Malone London and Origins.
Bag-in-box containers could face pressure in the packaging market, a recent research report has found. The reason? Cubitainers.
MAC Cosmetics is going bite-sized.
Skoah, the “personal trainer for your skin,” is selling three of its Seattle locations to qualifying franchisees in order to develop its U.S. franchise.
Camillo Pane sas the new Coty "will have a strong portfolio of consumer-loved beauty brands."
Jean-Guillaume Trottier received a promotion and Julie Van Ongevalle was hired to a senior role.
The Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel has made a safety determination on a number of chamomile, polymer, keratin and sulfate ingredients. Some are safe for use at certain levels while two HDI polymers still have insufficient data.
Unilever previously tipped that it sought to fill gaps in its male grooming holdings.
The landscape of personal care products is rapidly evolving. Shifting population dynamics, along with ease of accessibility, have overturned geographical limitations. Consumers show less brand loyalty and are willing to experiment with various products on the market.
Innovation in nutraceuticals, dietary supplements, cosmetics and skin care products will boost the market.
A new cosmetics line has been launched by Family Christian to encourage young girls to be positive and inspire Christian values.