Most Popular in Business
- 1238The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1187So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 1082Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 1074Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 1064L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 890Why L'Oreal Is Investing in Emerging Technology Startups
- 841Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 797Influencer Marketing Trends for 2017
- 7878 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 786Living Proof: Hello Unilever, Goodbye Jennifer Aniston
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
“We strongly believe that marine beta-glucans are well suited as ingredients, in skin care products as well as in nutritional supplements."
It launched the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan in which it has promised to reduce the weight of packaging by one third by 2020 and increase the use of recycled plastic content in packaging by at least 25%.
Pujolasos, will be showcasing its newest designs for sustainable wooden finishes perfumery and cosmetic packaging.
WestRock packages will now contain an invisible barcode made by Digimarc that can be scanned by smartphones, point of sale scanners and other devices, allowing information to be sent to the data cloud run by EVRYTHNG’s IoT Platform.
Company will refocus on its core brands.
Make-up artists Laila Hamidi and Professor Michael Schmidt have been announced the winners of the year’s Golden Mask for Makeup Art Award and the Life of Beauty Award, respectively.
Inolex, wanting to focus on its global growth in the personal care ingredients market, sold its lubricants division to Zschimmer & Schwarz.
1/17/2017 | Lisa Kovner, Kovner & Company
From enticing investors to calming retailer concerns, business plans are a critical element in the launch and longevity of any beauty brand.
Papazian comes to Shiseido Americas with 15 years of experience with L’Oréal where she worked with luxury beauty brands including Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Viktor & Rolf and Shu Uemura.
Products displaying EWG’s mark range from foundations, blushes, eye shadows, eyeliners, lipsticks, lip glosses, lotions, moisturizers, shampoos and soaps, that are free of substances that the EWG has deemed “unacceptable."
Post-Elizabeth Arden acquisition, the company's portfolio is valued at $3 billion.
The move is expected to boost efficiencies in the Shiseido Americas business.