Most Popular in Business
- 910Shiseido to Add Two Iconic Brands to Its Global Portfolio
- 678Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 546Revlon Has Purchased Elizabeth Arden
- 375Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 373The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 257On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 252Marketers: Watch Your Cosmetics Claims
- 222UPDATE: Vogue Starts Bidding War
- 216Packaging as Added Value
- 200Smart Mirror Ups the Connected Beauty Game
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
Unilever takes advice from around 40% of women who did not agree with its ads, getting rid of sexist stereotypes.
The State of California has appointed Janet Blaschke, president of CEO of international cosmetics & regulatory specialists, to the barbering and cosmetology health and safety committee.
The athletes will be featured in marketing and advertising campaigns leading up to the games to show the brand’s values and positive messaging.
Maxus announced that the deal to market L’Oréal SKUs in Indonesia will be preserved after more than a decade of partnership.
Chemyunion, Inc. opens its new U.S. headquarters and appoints Cristiane Pacheco as its new business vice president, overseeing cosmeceuticals, life science and hair & excipients.
New location reflects the 107-year-old company's start-up spirit, according to Frédéric Rozé, president and CEO of L'Oréal USA.
Fragrance Pour Elle by Lacoste has chosen Axilone's bright color packaging for three of its fragrances.
Oribe Beauty has announced its expansion of its makeup, skin care, body care, nails, tools and accessories beauty categories.
Galderma Laboratories, makers of Cetaphil, unveils its limited-edition product display in partnership with the Children’s Skin Disease Foundation’s initiative Camp Wonder.
Elizabeth Arden's board of directors is being investigated by the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC for possible fiduciary duty breaches.
Last week, Betty Palm of New Avon was named the president of social selling.
Shecter has two decades of experience with high-growth, cross-channel brands, as well as building startup brands and developing brands across multiple categories.