Most Popular in Business
- 483Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4774 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 475Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 332Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 319The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 279L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 276Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 247Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 242Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
- 220RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
Asian regional partner for brands like Diptyque and Strivectin seeks a new omnichannel strategy.
This is an interesting turn...
"So many amazing people to choose from. This is going to be so much fun!"
With acquisitions on the rise, Andrew Ross' activities will be closely watched.
Companies boost bath, body and home fragrance portfolio in the gift space.
Empire actress Taraji P. Henson has a new MAC collaboration coming soon.
Scentsational Shoppe, which serves the perfume oil and bottle industry, is expanding its inventory with the addition of a new arrangement of watch-shaped bottles.
Strong demand for organic cosmetics is driving growth of the packaging market, which is expected to have a compound growth rate (CAGR) of 5.07% during the period 2016-2020.
The move comes as the brand relocates and Shiseido revamps its innovation structure.
Henkel and BASF are collaborating with Solidaridad to support a project in Indonesia and advocate for smallholders and local initiatives. Roughly 5,500 farmers will be trained on efficient agriculture, mainly working with palm and palm kernel oil.
While UVA and UVB are responsible for skin damage, high energy visible light, i.e., in the violet and blue range, may cause as much damage. Ashland will address this concern with its Blumilight ingredient during in-cosmetics North America.
With the various approaches to provide anti-pollution benefits, bitop AG targets particles, heavy metals and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) with its 28Extremoin ingredient, featured at in-cosmetics North America.