Most Popular in Business
- 1095in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 551in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 538Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 454On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 372There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 337Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 298Packaging as Added Value
- 295Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 281Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 195Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
NIVEA sales rose by 4.3 year on year. Eucerin achieved sales growth of 1.2. La Prairie increased sales by 6.9.
Elizabeth Arden continues to execute turnaround plans, showing the fifth consecutive quarter of constant currency net sales growth.
Supplier reports record first quarter results for 2016.
By acquiring $9 billion in revenue via PG brands, Coty is poised to become a top player in several beauty categories.
Net earnings were $265.6 million, compared with $272.1 million last year. Excluding the impact of foreign currency translation, net sales increased 6.
L’Oréal has partnered with Hello Tomorrow Challenge 2016 to support scientific startups in the areas of wellbeing and beauty.
Gday, mate! Formulators who are looking for an alcohol-free version of active ingredients can look no further than Southern Cross Botanicals Australian range.
The new center is expected to open in 2019, and will use new design and collaboration technologies to stimulate creativity and interaction between different functions and teams in flavor and fragrance, spanning from organic chemistry to flavor creation and application science.
Shiseido announced it will undergo a complete brand innovation in 2016, with a focus on travel retail.
Clariant showed improved sales and increased profitability for the first quarter of 2016.
Aptar Beauty + Home GS lotion dispenser is pumping up Live for Tomorrows (LFT) Clean Mitts Hand Soap.
Shannon Curtin, former Walgreens beauty VP, joins Coty as senior vice president.