Most Popular in Business
- 893What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 694Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 652What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 6268 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 521Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 459Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 378Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
- 331Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 317Estee Lauder Boosting Cosmetics Retail Channels Following Q2 2017 Results
- 291Why Brands Should Pay Attention to YouTube's Diverse Beauty Space
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
A recent Amway study found that millennials opened the majority of independent businesses selling Amway products.
Matis Paris, a company specializing in professional skin care treatments, has announced that the packaging of its Réponse Intensive will be undertaken by Virospack.
“In the twelve months since our last appearance in Birmingham, we have been busy with a number of new projects, from new pack designs to expanding our closure portfolio to advances in decoration."
Droga5, a creative and strategic advertising agency, has been named lead creative agency for the beauty brand. Its other clients currently include Google, Georgia Pacific, Sprint, Trident and Unliever.
Featured brands will include Blithe, Huxley, J. One, Make P:rem, MD’s Pick, Saturday Skin, Whamisa, Yuripibu and more with process ranging from $2.50 to $180.
Bath and Body Works saw an increase in both Q4 and full-year sales, while Victoria Secret-including Victoria Secret Beauty- saw a decrease in Q4 sales.
“For now, our focus is on the cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and nutraceutical market in Europe and US, before looking towards promising markets such as Africa and Asia."
The company expects to boost its global production capacity for Japan and France and to speed up its global R&D.
"Our bottles and jars are designed to optimally showcase the cosmetic brand products they contain, and to give those products a unique identity.”
The Art of Packaging Award is presented each year to a beauty industry company or individual that has excelled in the art form of package design.
“We feel very fortunate to have Jay and Jeff on our team. While each have a unique skill set, they share a tremendous enthusiasm for TricorBraun and the packaging industry."
Achieve healthy and glowing skin with DuPont's newest ingredient launch. The natural active provides moisturization for balanced water levels and protection from UV. Learn more at in-cosmetics Global in April 2017.