Most Popular in Business
- 764Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 603Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 458On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 443Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 419Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 409Sephora Puts 3,000 Lipstick Shades on Your Phone
- 320Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 305P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 295Packaging as Added Value
- 284Beauty Ingredient Innovations and Trends
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
2/12/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
What's driving prestige and what's working in mass?
L'Oreal had a dynamic year across categories and regions.
Busy week? Catch up on the top news stories from this week.
Silab has introduced Mitokinyl, an anti-pollution natural active ingredient, which fights damaging environmental stressers.
A peek into the company's latest results
To ensure quality and safety for baby care products, Sederma performed required toxicological tests on four active ingredients.
Let us know what you need and enter to win a $200 gift card.
Market research firm Mintel predicts more brands might choose watercolor designs in packaging in 2016.
App update makes lipstick trials more addictive than ever.
BASF is increasing prices of its vitamin A products by 20% with immediate effect.
Here is some industry news you may have missed this week.
Henkel announced the new CEO to succeed Kasper Rorsted.