Most Popular in Business
- 2044L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1627Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 1509So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 1480Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
- 14418 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 1259Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 1200Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 1087The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1056Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 960Why L'Oreal Is Investing in Emerging Technology Startups
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
There's a fungus among us, and it may be more welcomed than ever before if new research out of Japan is corroborated. A preliminary study has shown that consuming mushrooms may decrease the production of advanced glycation end products (AGEs) in skin.
"I commit to contribute to every Chinese consumer’s beauty with not only cosmetics business, but Shiseido’s social activities which realize ‘Power of Beauty’, and to inspire life of beauty and culture in China. “
“We have a constant strategic focus at WestRock on aligning our portfolio and resources around our core paper and packaging solutions businesses, and the sale of our Home, Health and Beauty business is the next step in this process."
Organic sales and volume increased in all five business segments, which include beauty, grooming, health care, fabric & home care and baby, feminine and family care.
Natural skin care, a nail app, influencer and social product discovery technology, consumer engagement tools and more are at the heart of L'Oreal's next innovation bets.
Packing was undertaken in both a Spanish factory that employs handicapped personnel and in China at a workshop that gives opportunities to vulnerable women.
The two new packs, which are molded in a frosted PET and the Highgrove trademark pale jade, are designs from Spectra’s off-the-shelf standard ranges.
Active Organics and Lipotec LLC will now be combined and operated under the name Lipotec USA, Inc.
56% of P&G’s global production sites have already achieved this goal and plans are in place to reach 100% over the next four years.
Premiering during the Golden Globes, L'Oréal Paris presented a minute-long feature with its first transgender spokeswoman, Hari Nef.
This is a strategic move for Azelis as it will help further growth in the Western U.S. as well as increase their resources.
Shiseido has purchased the company in order to deliver customized beauty at scale, while enhancing direct marketing and consumer insights.