Most Popular in Business
- 586The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 550Touchscreen Skin: The Next Wearable?
- 522Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 439Why Unilever Acquired "Disruptive" Dollar Shave Club
- 330This is Mary Kay's New Manufacturing Site
- 199New Bliss CEO Eyes Innovation Opportunities
- 196Invest in Beauty's Next Generation
- 193Why L’Oréal is the Ninth Most Attractive Employer
- 191VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
- 185NUDE-Beautycounter Deal Boosts "Safer" Beauty Globally
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
Babyganics brand is poised for its next phase of growth.
CEO Polman says the economy isn't getting better any time soon but that the company is poised for growth.
The Wu Zhengyi Botany Prize was introduced at a celebration for the scientist’s centenary birthday to promote dedication, scholarship and scientific spirit.
Purchase follows Atelier Cologne deal, previously announced.
Estée Lauder's appointment follows announcements of new heads at Jo Malone London and Origins.
Bag-in-box containers could face pressure in the packaging market, a recent research report has found. The reason? Cubitainers.
MAC Cosmetics is going bite-sized.
Skoah, the “personal trainer for your skin,” is selling three of its Seattle locations to qualifying franchisees in order to develop its U.S. franchise.
Camillo Pane sas the new Coty "will have a strong portfolio of consumer-loved beauty brands."
Jean-Guillaume Trottier received a promotion and Julie Van Ongevalle was hired to a senior role.
The Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel has made a safety determination on a number of chamomile, polymer, keratin and sulfate ingredients. Some are safe for use at certain levels while two HDI polymers still have insufficient data.
Unilever previously tipped that it sought to fill gaps in its male grooming holdings.