Most Popular in Business
- 1089in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 538Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 502in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 459On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 365There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 334Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 321Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 317Packaging as Added Value
- 280Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 195Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
Net earnings were $265.6 million, compared with $272.1 million last year. Excluding the impact of foreign currency translation, net sales increased 6.
L’Oréal has partnered with Hello Tomorrow Challenge 2016 to support scientific startups in the areas of wellbeing and beauty.
Gday, mate! Formulators who are looking for an alcohol-free version of active ingredients can look no further than Southern Cross Botanicals Australian range.
The new center is expected to open in 2019, and will use new design and collaboration technologies to stimulate creativity and interaction between different functions and teams in flavor and fragrance, spanning from organic chemistry to flavor creation and application science.
Shiseido announced it will undergo a complete brand innovation in 2016, with a focus on travel retail.
Clariant showed improved sales and increased profitability for the first quarter of 2016.
Aptar Beauty + Home GS lotion dispenser is pumping up Live for Tomorrows (LFT) Clean Mitts Hand Soap.
Shannon Curtin, former Walgreens beauty VP, joins Coty as senior vice president.
Support for H.R. 4075, the Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act, is gaining momentum with recent backing from two U.S. congressional leaders, including a Democratic cosponsor. ICMAD applauds the move.
Aqua+ Skincare, a company specializing in anti-pollution skin care products, is now a member of ICMAD.
PG expects sales to be down high-single digits in fiscal 2016, due to foreign exchange and the combined impacts of the Venezuela deconsolidation and minor brand divestitures.
BeautyKinds Regulation A+ Initial Public Offering (IPO) is now allowed investments from the general public to help support the brands growth.