Most Popular in Business
- 864What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 795Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 739VIDEO: L’Oréal and Founders Factory Add 5 Startups to Beauty Accelerator
- 7328 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 701Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 600Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 586What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 523Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 371Sundial CEO Richelieu Dennis Honored for Reshaping Beauty and Communities
- 359Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
SummitReheis’ antiperspirant actives business is the leading manufacturer of sale and active ingredients for antiperspirants
"The financial results for the fourth quarter were disappointing, largely due to the decline in Active Representatives and an unexpected increase in bad debt expense."
A donation is made to Vitamin Angels every time a NeoCell bottle is sold during the three month campaign. This donation helps provide nutrients to women and children in need all over the world.
"Receiving the award is an honor and an important validation of how effective our sales and service team can be with new products.”
Coty cites 2017 as being a transitional year as it just completed a successful merger with P&G Beauty Business.
“Yes To has reemerged as an innovative leader in the fast-growing natural beauty space."
Scientists may have found a way reverse signs of aging through chromosomes. In vivo tissue reprogramming was found to lengthen telomeres, a telltale sign of cell rejuvenation.
Calling all animal lovers: AMSilk is ready to put a smile on your face. The company was awarded The Vegan Society Trademark for two of its cosmetic ingredients, used in personal care and beauty.
Coconut-based beauty brand is expanding its reach at Sephora.
Dorosin was brought on to help grow business as the company launches new products, grows relationships with Sephora and QVC and opens new store locations that will give customers a positive brand experience.
The company states that both Trunet and Janson will be great assets to the Lucas Meyer Cosmetics team.
Evonik plans to not only grow its cosmetics portfolio, but also dive into the hair care industry with its acquisition of Air Products Schlüchtern GmbH. The company plans on launching new active ingredients and will be available to provide more information at in-cosmetics Global in April 2017.