Most Popular in Business
- 1084L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1018The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1017Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 924So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 7958 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 777Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 739Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 734Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
- 657Influencer Marketing Trends for 2017
- 556Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
Packing was undertaken in both a Spanish factory that employs handicapped personnel and in China at a workshop that gives opportunities to vulnerable women.
Givaudan freshened up as a new member of the World Business Council for Sustainable Development to take part in initiatives, creating sustainable food systems.
The two new packs, which are molded in a frosted PET and the Highgrove trademark pale jade, are designs from Spectra’s off-the-shelf standard ranges.
Active Organics and Lipotec LLC will now be combined and operated under the name Lipotec USA, Inc.
56% of P&G’s global production sites have already achieved this goal and plans are in place to reach 100% over the next four years.
Premiering during the Golden Globes, L'Oréal Paris presented a minute-long feature with its first transgender spokeswoman, Hari Nef.
This is a strategic move for Azelis as it will help further growth in the Western U.S. as well as increase their resources.
Shiseido has purchased the company in order to deliver customized beauty at scale, while enhancing direct marketing and consumer insights.
Scientists from Geneva discovered a small protein found in a spider's venom holds anti-aging properties. In a goal to achieve clinical beauty, the team created a campaign to raise enough money and create a cosmetics range.
“We strongly believe that marine beta-glucans are well suited as ingredients, in skin care products as well as in nutritional supplements."
It launched the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan in which it has promised to reduce the weight of packaging by one third by 2020 and increase the use of recycled plastic content in packaging by at least 25%.
Pujolasos, will be showcasing its newest designs for sustainable wooden finishes perfumery and cosmetic packaging.