Most Popular in Business
- 472Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4694 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 456The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 409Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 334Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 312Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 300L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 254Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 227VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
Companies boost bath, body and home fragrance portfolio in the gift space.
Empire actress Taraji P. Henson has a new MAC collaboration coming soon.
Scentsational Shoppe, which serves the perfume oil and bottle industry, is expanding its inventory with the addition of a new arrangement of watch-shaped bottles.
Strong demand for organic cosmetics is driving growth of the packaging market, which is expected to have a compound growth rate (CAGR) of 5.07% during the period 2016-2020.
The move comes as the brand relocates and Shiseido revamps its innovation structure.
Henkel and BASF are collaborating with Solidaridad to support a project in Indonesia and advocate for smallholders and local initiatives. Roughly 5,500 farmers will be trained on efficient agriculture, mainly working with palm and palm kernel oil.
While UVA and UVB are responsible for skin damage, high energy visible light, i.e., in the violet and blue range, may cause as much damage. Ashland will address this concern with its Blumilight ingredient during in-cosmetics North America.
With the various approaches to provide anti-pollution benefits, bitop AG targets particles, heavy metals and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) with its 28Extremoin ingredient, featured at in-cosmetics North America.
Skin sagging has been the focus of many recent skin product launches. With this result in mind, Cosphatec LLC developed its Neosome EM Ultrafill skin care active, which it will feature at the upcoming in-cosmetics North America.
Nerium appears on the Inc. list of fast-growing companies for the second year in a row.
A desire for greater diagnostic power and personalization is fueling opportunities that bridge beauty, hygiene, wellness and technology ... with a human touch.
Seven-year agreement will boost IT development.