Most Popular in Business
- 643Influencing the Influencers
- 573Aligning Claims and Brands
- 377Smart Sunscreen Packaging Shows How Long Until You Bake
- 366How P&G is Transferring Brands to Coty
- 360What the Seventh Generation Deal Means for Unilever
- 336Is Unilever Acquiring Honest Beauty?
- 306This is What's Driving e.l.f.'s IPO
- 302How L'Oréal is Going to Take More Market Share Through 2020
- 262Beautycounter is No Longer a Startup
- 237Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
Poccia will play a crucial role in defining and leading all aspects of the bareMinerals brand and products on a global basis.
Each share of Galleria Co. common stock will be converted into the right to receive one share of Coty class A common stock upon completion of the merger.
The brand is supporting a range of fair pay and social justice initiatives around the country.
New bottles fit well into the salon and spa channels.
"Shiseido continues to set eyes on promising young designers and support their activities as well as collaborations..."
Program awards $60,000 grants to female scientists to advance their postdoctoral research.
Court says EU law makes no distinction depending on where the animal testing was carried out.
Armario has served in a variety of leadership roles at McDonald's Corp. for nearly 20 years, retiring in 2015.
“We are committed to the latest in technological innovation and Mary Kay’s new manufacturing and R&D operations will be on the leading edge of design and production."
ICMAD urges lawmakers to pass legislation that would enhance FDA oversight, create transparency in safety decisions and promote growth and innovation.
The Bioeffect 30 Day Treatment reportedly firms the skin for a more radiant, youthful appearance.