Most Popular in Business
- 936Shiseido to Add Two Iconic Brands to Its Global Portfolio
- 585Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 558Revlon Has Purchased Elizabeth Arden
- 380Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 235On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 233The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 226Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 1793 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 172Packaging as Added Value
- 161NUDE-Beautycounter Deal Boosts "Safer" Beauty Globally
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
Canada has officially named microbeads a toxic substance under the Environmental Protection Act as a final order, which will allow the government to ban the plastic micro-particles used in personal care and beauty products.
Ginkgo Bioworks and Amyris announced a new partnership where the two will be able to jointly develop products more efficiently and cost effectively.
VariBlend’s 49mm 50-50 dual chamber dispenser has been selected by Conair to power the new Argan Oil 2-in-1 Beauty Balm Styler.
A new app gives users a rating on a smile by measuring facial movements.
Israel Assa will join Estée Lauder as the senior vice-president and general manager for business operations and travel retail worldwide on July 1, 2016.
Engineers have developed a coating to make soap pour cleanly out of plastic bottles, down to the last drop.
Givaudan announces new collaboration expansion with Amyris in the research, development and production areas of active cosmetic ingredients.
Banjara’s Herbals creates a sequel to its #ProudOfMyColor campaign with #BinTheTube and #WinTheTube.
The Atlanta-based private equity firm announced that there is interest in the innovative brand, Drybar and made investments towards the company.
A new analysis of the recently announced L’Oréal League blogger network shows how a simple omission can create significant FTC violations in the United States.
Nivea Creme Care by Beiersdorf takes over the Paris Metro with its new ad campaign.
Two new initiatives demand that brands and society get real about women's appearance and the unfair pressures placed upon them and their ambitions.