Most Popular in Business
- 495Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 448On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 406Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 402Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 357Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 350Why Aren't More Beauty Brands Calling Out Their Eco Initiatives?
- 305P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 292Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 282Beauty Ingredient Innovations and Trends
- 279ModiFace Can Scan Your Social Media Photos to Accurately Assess Skin Tone
Recent in Business (page 1 of 40)
Market research firm Mintel predicts more brands might choose watercolor designs in packaging in 2016.
App update makes lipstick trials more addictive than ever.
BASF is increasing prices of its vitamin A products by 20% with immediate effect.
Here is some industry news you may have missed this week.
Henkel announced the new CEO to succeed Kasper Rorsted.
Vantage Specialty Ingredients introduced PFJ-S Beads, a natural exfoliant to use in beauty and personal care products.
Estée Lauder announced three promotions in the executive leadership team.
To help boost its market coverage and products, AptarGroup has agreed to acquire airless dispensing systems provider Mega Airless for about €200 million ($218 million).
New studies show the promise and limitations of digital influencers to drive behavior and hold consumers' attention.
Clariant announced the achievement of Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil Mass Balance certification for a couple of its production sites.
Georges Bouille, an aerosol industry Bag-on-Valve (BoV) expert known throughout the packaging industry as “Mr. BoV,” will join the Lindal Group.
Ford takes role for ingredients and rheology modifiers.