Most Popular in Business
- 894What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 713Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 665What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 6018 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 520Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 447Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 360Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
- 316Estee Lauder Boosting Cosmetics Retail Channels Following Q2 2017 Results
- 291Why Brands Should Pay Attention to YouTube's Diverse Beauty Space
- 277L'Oreal Management Reshuffles
Recent in Business (page 10 of 40)
A portion of the exhibitors at Face & Body Midwest 2017 are local to the area. Register now to see these and other vendors in action in Rosemont, Ill.!
“This research confirms that sustainability isn’t a nice-to-have for businesses. In fact, it has become an imperative."
"Beauty segment sales declined in line with our guidance, but reflected a sequential improvement from the second quarter."
TricorBraun was given the responsibility of elevating the Kenra Platinum brand above the Kenra Professional brand.
Feel like tradeshow floors could use a little boost? Want to attend education seminars in bite-sized chunks? The Skin Inc. LIVE! stage @ Face & Body is where attendees can watch live treatment demonstrations, ingredient insight discussions and business presentations without ever leaving the show Jan. 22-23.
Lee will talk about the 5 Tools Every Esthetician Must Have to be Successful on the Skin Inc. LIVE! stage at 9 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 22 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, IL.
The company has 200,000 active presenters and more than 4.1 million consumers in 10 countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Mexico, France, Spain and Hong Kong.
CeraVe, AcneFree and Ambi will be folded into L'Oréal's Active Cosmetics Division, which includes La Roche-Posay, Vichy and SkinCeuticals.
With products ranging from smart hairbrushes to wearable UV skin patches it is safe to say that technology is slowly but surely shaping the beauty industry.
Using three international companies, five years of development and a multi-million dollar budget, the Amazonian Alliance was created to offer rainforest ingredients without actually damaging the environment.
With 20 years of experience in global operations for manufacturing companies, Matthias Woelk has been appointed as the new global operations director for the Lindal Group.