Most Popular in Business
- 379Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 359There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 330On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 272Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 256Packaging as Added Value
- 254Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 211in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 191Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 169Coty Expands Consumer Beauty Division With New VP
- 158Biossance's Blacklist Marries Brand Positioning and Regulatory Issues
Recent in Business (page 10 of 40)
A new study says teen girls can benefit from free-of products since they might be at risk for exposure to possible endocrine disruptors; but another toxicologist has something to add.
Distribution center crucial to companys five-year plan.
Report presented by the Personal Care Products Council reviews the economic impact of industry, including RD investments.
Companies recognized on five metrics for corporate behavior and standards.
Symrise released its 2015 financial results.
LOreal doubles down on the success of Makeup Genius.
Afraid you missed something? Catch up right here.
3/10/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
Here in an exclusive interview with GCI, these young up-and-coming packaging designers of the future talk about what inspired their notable creations, what appeals to millennials and more.
Laboratoires Expanscience introduced Macaline, its first cosmetic active ingredient with slimming properties including draining and firming.
BASF received the international halal certification HAS 23000 for the 145 ingredients the company offers for personal and home care products.
Former Coty executive George Cleary will lead scent group.
The former owner of Diamond Packaging was a powerful force in the packaging industry for over 40 years.