Most Popular in Business
- 471Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4674 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 459The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 381Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 338Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 312Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 299L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 258Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 239RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 237VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
Recent in Business (page 10 of 40)
The 470,000-sq-ft facility will support Mary Kay's future manufacturing and development needs in skin care and color cosmetics.
A 20 year old U.S. model becomes an icon for inspiring women to be strong and happy.
7/14/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Who has the money, what are they buying and why?
A market expansion services provider and an integrated oil and gas company have signed an agreement to cover the U.S. cosmetics and personal care markets.
This free app provides users with skin, hair and makeup experts that will suggest solutions and answer beauty questions 24 hours a day.
A total of $15,000 has been awarded to three salon owners across the U.S. for their commitment to charity.
L'Oréal Set to Acquire Société des Thermes de Saint-Gervais-les-Bains and Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc License
Healing waters are at the center of the latest acquisition target, which has a strong spa legacy.
Deal with CLIO gives the Western firm a stake in K-beauty and will boost the CLIO brand IPO.
Company will leverage its centers of excellence in makeup and digital to boost its Laura Mercier and ReVive brands.
New CEO will focus on the expansion of the bottling plant manufacturing site and the Esquire men's grooming line launch.
As technology grows, various companies expand too, including Croda and it's range of ingredients for the personal care industry. The company recently announced its acquisition of the technology portfolio from Inventiva.
A partnership between a therapeutic and cosmetic skin care company and an investment firm looks to increase financial and strategic resources to support future growth initiatives.