Most Popular in Business
- 639Influencing the Influencers
- 570Aligning Claims and Brands
- 376Smart Sunscreen Packaging Shows How Long Until You Bake
- 371How P&G is Transferring Brands to Coty
- 363What the Seventh Generation Deal Means for Unilever
- 339Is Unilever Acquiring Honest Beauty?
- 305This is What's Driving e.l.f.'s IPO
- 304How L'Oréal is Going to Take More Market Share Through 2020
- 263Beautycounter is No Longer a Startup
- 202Environmental Working Group Gets Into the Beauty Box Game?
Recent in Business (page 10 of 40)
Company continues to accelerate its green power production.
Growth in all regions and non-fragrance categories is a "reason to celebrate," according to the company.
The company is one of the few skin care brands to meet the Demeter Association's biodynamic certification standard for five years running.
Following a move to raise funds Joey New York shows it's ready to begin diversifying.
Encre Noire à l'Extrême by Lalique's woodsy blend of cypress and vetiver is reflected in the packaging, which features a wooden cap produced by Quadpack Group.
To help develop safe and effective nutritional products, Algatechnologies launched AstaPure natural astaxanthin, an antioxidant benefiting food and beverage, dietary supplement and cosmetics market sectors.
The acquisition of Oléos establishes a French innovation platform for Hallstar in a growing bioactives market.
With more than 19 years of experience in personal care, Nina Esposito joins the growing sales force.
8/17/2016 | Emma Meredith, Ph.D.
While the BBC recently explained "all that citizens need to know" about the U.K. departure from the EU, the cosmetics industry should know the implications, too. Emma Meredith, Ph.D., of the UK-based CTPA, explains what is and isn't known.
A new podcast sheds light on the male grooming brand's future goals.
Skin and body care and fragrance had a tough year, while color cosmetics spurred growth.
Lonza will acquire InterHealth Nutraceuticals, strengthening its nutritional ingredients portfolio at a cost of up to US $300 million.