Most Popular in Business
- 531Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 531Touchscreen Skin: The Next Wearable?
- 524The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 406Why Unilever Acquired "Disruptive" Dollar Shave Club
- 324This is Mary Kay's New Manufacturing Site
- 182New Bliss CEO Eyes Innovation Opportunities
- 182Why L’Oréal is the Ninth Most Attractive Employer
- 182Invest in Beauty's Next Generation
- 181NUDE-Beautycounter Deal Boosts "Safer" Beauty Globally
- 163An Unreasonable Proposal About Women, Beauty and Advertising
Recent in Business (page 10 of 40)
Bio Component Research offers natural extracts that are scientifically designed for skin, providing higher absorption and improved results compared to equivalent extracts that have not undergone BioTransformation.
Kao Brands Europe appointed Debbie Rix as the UK general manager, joining the company from Revlon.
New Avon LLC hired Helene F. Rutledge as the new chief innovation officer, effective as of June 8, 2016.
Recent campaign focuses on appreciating people in India of all skin shades, while avoiding any notion of shaming.
Brand focuses on boosting the discoverability of its products online and in mobile platforms.
Lafley's exit corresponds to sale of beauty and grooming brands and a recent decline in those categories' net sales.
The summer heat is just beginning and Kristen Bell wants to inspire moms to talk about the importance of sunscreen to their children. Neutrogena’s 2016 Choose Skin Health Campaign is airing a comedic and serious video about the necessary attention of skin care.
New Avon LLC has announced a new chairman for the board of the company.
The global cosmetics, skin care and nutrition brand Arbonne has opened a store in New Zealand.
KemCare forecasts 25% growth ahead in the wake of its specialty chemicals purchase.
Kerry Washington will be the first-ever creative ambassador for OPI’s upcoming fall/winter collection.
The investment will significantly expand Strength of Nature’s ability to meet the evolving needs of the world’s multicultural consumer.