Most Popular in Business
- 766Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 606Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 451On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 441Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 420Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 410Sephora Puts 3,000 Lipstick Shades on Your Phone
- 320Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 305Packaging as Added Value
- 305P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 285Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
Recent in Business (page 10 of 40)
Acquisition brings new potential to the company.
Evolva reached a second milestone in developing the next-generation, sustainably produced ingredients for cosmetics and other markets with the collaboration of L’Oréal.
DSM Personal Care announced the launch of Syn-Eye, a new multi-functioning anti-aging complex, helping remove lines under the eye.
Inter Parfums, Inc. announced initial 2016 guidance, calling for increased net sales.
To help produce a product leaving a matte finish to last the whole day, 2% of Lipotec’s Matmarine blue ingredient was applied to a BB cream.
The Korean government is discussing the potential for alternatives to animal testing for cosmetics.
An aluminum-glass package displays the versatility of the metal.
Jean-Paul Agon, chairman and CEO of L'Oréal, has joined Guy Ryder, ILO director-general, to launch the Global Business Network for Social Protection Floors, which ains for social protection for all.
Art & Fragrance SA generated operating revenue of CHF 62.1 million in the first half of 2015, a decline of 9% year-over-year l "due to currency conversion effects," according to the company. Results were particularly impacted by lower perfume revenues.
O.P.I has selected Aptar Beauty + Home's packaging for its line of Avojuice Skin Quenchers lotions.
Oriflame has experienced double digit growth in Latin America, Turkey, Africa and Asia, according to CEO Magnus Brännström, and now account for nearly 50% of the company's results. However, the company is still facing challenges in markets such as Europe and Russia.
Latest launch from Schwarzkopf features a bottle that will be applied to a range of men's hair care products.