Most Popular in Business
- 1092L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1022The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1015Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 917So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 7878 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 768Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 741Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 738Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
- 667Influencer Marketing Trends for 2017
- 560Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
Recent in Business (page 10 of 40)
New venture group will focus on rapid innovation and aligning external technologies with Shiseido's focus on health-conscious consumers.
Get REDdy to paint the town red with Merck KGaA's Ronastar Red Allure, an effect pigment developed for the cosmetics industry. The matte, burgundy-red can be used in color cosmetics and to mattify texture.
New report shows that the most consolidated product segments include deodorants, hair care and color cosmetics, as well as the premium beauty segment overall.
People should not have to deal with stressed skin due to an overload of physical or mental stress, in addition to any other burdens such as the environement. Evonik's experts identified a palette of active ingredients to help "De-stress your skin."
The new roles and responsibilities will be effective starting January 1, 2017.
Dobos will assume her role as vice-president of the SCC in 2018 and will serve as president in 2019.
The company will utilize HC Parfumerie’s 80 shops and seven franchises in Germany as part of its strategic plan to speed up growth outside of the country as well as double its network of boutiques.
The sale will not disrupt the supply chain of products to its customers and the business will remain as Pacific Coast Chemicals.
“Barbara is a strong analytical and strategic thinker with proven ability to lead luxury beauty brands and drive growth."
You don’t need to go miles high to give skin a cloud nine feeling. However, Mibelle’s pine ingredient, pinolumin is derived from the chilly Alps and is utilized to lessen skin irritation and inflammation.
Partnering with MALIN + GOETZ, a company that has never partnered with a global hotel brand before, a new unisex bath amenity will be provided for guests staying at the Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts.
This report outlines five areas of sustainability and citizenship, which includes products, and packaging, employee well being, sustainable sourcing, efficient operations and citizenship.