Most Popular in Business
- 522Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 359HiMirror and the Smart Mirror Future
- 338PCPC's Beth Jonas Defends Cosmetic Science to the U.S. Senate
- 290How to Be a David
- 278Packaging as Added Value
- 252Estee Lauder Shuffles North American Management
- 237How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months
- 237Coty's Transformational Moment
- 217M&A in 2016 Is All About Natural and Healthy
- 198Glamglow Reshuffles to Prep Next Phase of Growth
Recent in Business (page 10 of 40)
Skin sensitization is neither simple nor desired, but options to test and prevent it have relied heavily on animal testing—until now, thanks to Japanese cosmetic giants Kao and Shiseido.
9/2/2016 | Kevin Gallagher
What formulators and product development teams need to know about performance and claims testing.
Payne will be responsible for leading all marketing and communication initiatives to drive growth of PCA SKIN through both professional and consumer channels.
9/2/2016 | Hannah Symons, Associate Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor
What to do when the old standbys of brand reputation and repeat purchases no longer apply.
Is this what the future looks like?
Daya Talwar will help the company expand its personal care holdings.
Packaging is evolving, giving birth to new ways of connecting with consumers.
Company uses a tax-efficient process to move most of its beauty business to Coty, per an earlier agreement.
Mibelle AG Biochemistry will highlight its new royalactin-based anti-aging active, RoyalEpigen P5, during in-cosmetics N.A. next week.
The move is part of a larger open innovation program at the company.
"We designed the new packaging for Aquaphor Baby Wash & Shampoo, with its translucent bottle, to showcase that our product is clear, gentle and safe for baby's delicate skin."
Companies combine skin care manufacturing expertise with dermatological drug capabilities