Most Popular in Business
- 1074in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 538Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 457in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 445On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 359There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 323Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 319Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 302Packaging as Added Value
- 286Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 212Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
Recent in Business (page 10 of 40)
2/17/2016 | Sheri L. Koetting, MSLK
User benefits, scent and ingredients, regimen steps, and blends and combinations.
2/17/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
The world is changing; is the industry ready?
Exsymol was awarded the Sustainable Development Award by the Monaco Economic Board.
Gattefossé segregates its Lipocire range to follow RSPO sustainability from ordinary palm oil.
Phytomer announced the hiring of their new account manager for the Northwest region.
Beauty Visions LLC appointed a new Mally Beauty global supply chain planner/analyst.
Affinage Salon Professional has changed its packaging for its Eraser Colour Removal System.
The company recently launched a dedicated microsite for its luxe laminate tube collection, Shine FX.
Gerresheimers market for premium cosmetic glass packaging developed well, largely driven by the trend toward elaborate design and the associated finishing processes.
Mark your calendars, the Pratt Institute Art of Packaging Award Gala has a new date and will honor Jean Madar, Chairman and CEO of Interparfums.
TC USA Inc. announced the acquisition of the majority share of Paradigm Science.
Elizabeth Arden released its second quarter fiscal 2016 results.