Most Popular in Business
- 472Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4684 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 438Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 418The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 333Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 313Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 300L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 252Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 233Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
Recent in Business (page 11 of 40)
A total of $15,000 has been awarded to three salon owners across the U.S. for their commitment to charity.
L'Oréal Set to Acquire Société des Thermes de Saint-Gervais-les-Bains and Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc License
Healing waters are at the center of the latest acquisition target, which has a strong spa legacy.
Deal with CLIO gives the Western firm a stake in K-beauty and will boost the CLIO brand IPO.
Company will leverage its centers of excellence in makeup and digital to boost its Laura Mercier and ReVive brands.
New CEO will focus on the expansion of the bottling plant manufacturing site and the Esquire men's grooming line launch.
As technology grows, various companies expand too, including Croda and it's range of ingredients for the personal care industry. The company recently announced its acquisition of the technology portfolio from Inventiva.
A partnership between a therapeutic and cosmetic skin care company and an investment firm looks to increase financial and strategic resources to support future growth initiatives.
The packaging company has created Cosfibel Premium Exclusive to cater to growing demand from brands for luxurious products as well as smaller production series.
Buying a 20% stake in Ci:z Holdings will give the multinational further reach in Asia.
Pamela Gill Alabaster has been appointed by Revlon, Inc. to lead the global corporate communications and corporate social responsibility.
By combining two brands, TUMI and Kiehl’s Since 1851, Delta One is face-lifting its amenity kits to refresh Delta flyers.
Deal boosts Scott's Liquid Cold Inc.'s hair care stable and adds to its personal care brand portfolio.