Most Popular in Business
- 1057in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 533Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 467On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 432in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 373Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 332Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 318There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 305Packaging as Added Value
- 280Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 232Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
Recent in Business (page 11 of 40)
Germanys Thyssen’sche Handelsgesellschaft m.b.H (THG) has acquired a controlling interest in packaging company Anomatic, which will expand capabilities.
LOreal had a dynamic year across categories and regions.
Busy week? Catch up on the top news stories from this week.
Silab has introduced Mitokinyl, an anti-pollution natural active ingredient, which fights damaging environmental stressers.
When youre faced with a claim against one of your products, it not only means a consumer was negatively affected—it can also mean immeasurable damage to your brand name.
A peek into the companys latest results
To ensure quality and safety for baby care products, Sederma performed required toxicological tests on four active ingredients.
Let us know what you need and enter to win a $200 gift card.
Market research firm Mintel predicts more brands might choose watercolor designs in packaging in 2016.
App update makes lipstick trials more addictive than ever.
BASF is increasing prices of its vitamin A products by 20 with immediate effect.
Here is some industry news you may have missed this week.