Most Popular in Business
- 379Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 359There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 324On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 286Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 246Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 245Packaging as Added Value
- 201in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 191Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 169Coty Expands Consumer Beauty Division With New VP
- 158Biossance's Blacklist Marries Brand Positioning and Regulatory Issues
Recent in Business (page 11 of 40)
The former owner of Diamond Packaging was a powerful force in the packaging industry for over 40 years.
When it comes to packaging, more entrepreneurial personal care product companies are going premium in Europe.
Busy week? Catch up on what you missed!
Procter Gamble announced the sale of its diaper rash cream brand Hipoglós.
Purchase of Pert, Shamtu and Blendax brands boosts presence in turkey, Saudi Arabia and Russia.
Activist pressure highlights a survey that supports stricter regulation of the chemical ingredients used in personal care products.
Sozio and FragWorld announced a merger to consolidate work on perfumery activities in the Grasse region.
Bob Brotzki, who has experience in sales, operations and management and is a former NFL player, has been named director of sales and marketing.
Reflecting pressure from the Environmental Working Group and growing consumer demand for more transparency, Procter Gamble has disclosed a list of more than 140 chemicals not used in any fragrances in its brands.
2/29/2016 | Josh Gerben
Avoid unnecessary costs, inadvertent trademark infringement and
Lorenzo Delpani departs, takes role on board as adviser.
Stéphane Rinderknech expands his role from the consumer products division.