Most Popular in Business
- 1681The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1524Living Proof: Hello Unilever, Goodbye Jennifer Aniston
- 1210Influencer Marketing Trends for 2017
- 1122Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 1023Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
- 966So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 954L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 935Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 884Why L'Oreal Is Investing in Emerging Technology Startups
- 751Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
Recent in Business (page 11 of 40)
"Women's Marketing has consistently been a strong strategic partner to independent beauty brands and I look forward to contributing to more great work ahead," said Eric Cowles, general manager of beauty.
"One of the next (applications) we could see is whether music can improve or boost skin hydration."
With a compound annual growth rate of 10.1 percent from 2016 to 2022, the world essential oil market is expected to reach $11.5 billion in the next six years.
PLUS: 2016 Thanksgiving Consumer Shopping Facts
The minority stake is intended to boost Pacifica's distribution and product innovation in vegan and cruelty-free skin care, cosmetics, bath and body, fragrance, hair care and nail care sectors.
The European Wax Center (EWC) increased their guests serviced by 28% in one year by investing in staff and launching their own products, as detailed below.
Carlson has over 20 years of professional packaging development experience in the personal care, cosmetics and food industries.
"We are thrilled to have Matt in this role and are confident that he will have a tremendously positive impact on our team and our customers."
The range comprises a new Intensive Care Hand Cream with almond oil, as well as Smooth Care Hand Cream, Express Care Hand Cream, Anti-Age Care Hand Cream and Repair&Care Hand Cream.
Erasa XEP-30 was created by leading cosmetic chemists and was awarded the Allure Best of Beauty Breakthrough.
"We now move into the next phase for Edgewell, one where the strategy and the building blocks are in place to drive sustained performance on both the top and bottom line."
Nathan Moore previously held key roles int he organization's legal department.