Most Popular in Business
- 713The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 550Touchscreen Skin: The Next Wearable?
- 536Why Unilever Acquired "Disruptive" Dollar Shave Club
- 479Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 324This is Mary Kay's New Manufacturing Site
- 218Invest in Beauty's Next Generation
- 193Why L’Oréal is the Ninth Most Attractive Employer
- 193VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
- 192Is Your Packaging Working? Ask The Branding Doctor
- 191New Bliss CEO Eyes Innovation Opportunities
Recent in Business (page 11 of 40)
Phytomer Group Brands USA announced the change of managers last week for the territory including Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.
The London-based skincare brand will expand both domestically and internationally with the help of RBS Invoice Finance.
L’Oreal USA seeks remarkable female-founded companies in opening nominations for its annual awards.
Our latest anti-pollution concept features four innovative products to prevent distinct skin issues caused by stressing agents, like urban pollution.
Bio Component Research offers natural extracts that are scientifically designed for skin, providing higher absorption and improved results compared to equivalent extracts that have not undergone BioTransformation.
Kao Brands Europe appointed Debbie Rix as the UK general manager, joining the company from Revlon.
New Avon LLC hired Helene F. Rutledge as the new chief innovation officer, effective as of June 8, 2016.
Recent campaign focuses on appreciating people in India of all skin shades, while avoiding any notion of shaming.
Brand focuses on boosting the discoverability of its products online and in mobile platforms.
Lafley's exit corresponds to sale of beauty and grooming brands and a recent decline in those categories' net sales.
The summer heat is just beginning and Kristen Bell wants to inspire moms to talk about the importance of sunscreen to their children. Neutrogena’s 2016 Choose Skin Health Campaign is airing a comedic and serious video about the necessary attention of skin care.
New Avon LLC has announced a new chairman for the board of the company.