Most Popular in Business
- 734Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 586Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 454On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 447Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 394Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 389Sephora Puts 3,000 Lipstick Shades on Your Phone
- 352Why Aren't More Beauty Brands Calling Out Their Eco Initiatives?
- 324Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 305P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 292Packaging as Added Value
Recent in Business (page 12 of 40)
Qualipac-Pochet, Color Optics by Arcade, Metal Dynamics and other packaging notables will take home coveted awards on Nov. 19.
While the company has seen challenges in Asia and new markets, L'Oreal is seeing opportunities in e-commerce, active cosmetics, professional products and more.
EWG Verified seeks to set the standard for quality and safety in the health and wellness space, while highlighting the "worst" offenders.
In order to support its manufacturing needs, Mary Kay is investing in a new global manufacturing and R&D facility in Dallas/Fort Worth.
Conditioning polymers and surfactants will drive significant growth in the segment as key product categories expand.
The deal enables PSB Industries to reinforce its footprint in North America as well as enter Asia and South America.
Key suppliers will be expected to file ethical performance reports on the Sedex as part of Tetra Pak's commitment to improve supply chain transparency.
Aptar Beauty + Home has created a high gloss, black Twist To Lock Contemporary EuroFlow dispenser.
For the holiday season, Guerlain selected Cosfibel Premium to create a gift box for its Shalimar fragrance as a limited edition for Sephora.
Robert Brands on the role of CEOs as chief innovation officers and why "doing it right is more important than speed to market."
Croda company recently assessed the treatment capability for split ends by conducted studies on damaged hair.
Chemtec Chemical Company has added two specialty chemical suppliers, Chemyunion and Cedar Concepts.