Most Popular in Business
- 305On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 291Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 264Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 245Packaging as Added Value
- 239Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 194Marketers: Watch Your Cosmetics Claims
- 190Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 174in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 173Coty Expands Consumer Beauty Division With New VP
- 160Biossance's Blacklist Marries Brand Positioning and Regulatory Issues
Recent in Business (page 12 of 40)
Sozio and FragWorld announced a merger to consolidate work on perfumery activities in the Grasse region.
Bob Brotzki, who has experience in sales, operations and management and is a former NFL player, has been named director of sales and marketing.
Reflecting pressure from the Environmental Working Group and growing consumer demand for more transparency, Procter & Gamble has disclosed a list of more than 140 chemicals not used in any fragrances in its brands.
2/29/2016 | Josh Gerben
Avoid unnecessary costs, inadvertent trademark infringement and
Lorenzo Delpani departs, takes role on board as adviser.
Stéphane Rinderknech expands his role from the consumer products division.
Quadpack's Easy Dropper, slated for a spring 2016 launch, offers a new gesture to help make this cosmetic dropper straightforward and fun to use.
Catch up on everything in the industry you might have missed out on.
Unilever announced the chairman succeeding Michael Treschow, effective April 2016.
Lonza celebrated the grand opening of its Global Centre of Hair Care Technology.
Adore Cosmetics the opening of 5 stores by the end of this quarter.
A new technical sales manager of skin care has joined Kolmar Laboratories.