Most Popular in Business
- 1324So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 1221The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1155Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 1084L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1082Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 896Why L'Oreal Is Investing in Emerging Technology Startups
- 865Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 8448 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 817Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 777Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
Recent in Business (page 12 of 40)
Leaving a sustainable footprint is significant and TRI-K Industries recognizes this with its Baobab Tein NPNF ingredient for hair care and skin care. This ingredient is harvested in underprivileged communities to help locals make a living.
"Together, we will be able to create and manufacture a whole new future of technology for the beauty industry."
These salon owners and professionals volunteer both their time and leadership in the areas of continuing education, legislative representation, networking, scholarships and networking among salon professionals.
With facial makeup applications leading the color pigments industry, MarketsandMarkets published a report, projecting for this market to reach over $11.5 billion by 2021.
Innovations in the area of pigments could vastly improve sustainability by offering an alternative to leaf incineration around the world.
The compact that launched a thousand imitators has reached a major milestone, announcing the maturing of K-beauty.
"The addition of ghd with their state-of-the-art hair appliances further strengthens our Coty Professional Beauty division, providing us with a strong foothold in an adjacent, complementary category."
Get ready to "wow" with the silver sparkling pigment Merck KGaA launched. Ronastar Frozen Jewel can be added to premium cosmetics and high-quality body care products to add a twinkle.
The company’s innovation center in China has expanded a new office building for the R & D department, increasing the space and the number of researchers capable of working.
"Women's Marketing has consistently been a strong strategic partner to independent beauty brands and I look forward to contributing to more great work ahead," said Eric Cowles, general manager of beauty.
"One of the next (applications) we could see is whether music can improve or boost skin hydration."
With a compound annual growth rate of 10.1 percent from 2016 to 2022, the world essential oil market is expected to reach $11.5 billion in the next six years.