Most Popular in Business
- 562Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 380HiMirror and the Smart Mirror Future
- 337PCPC's Beth Jonas Defends Cosmetic Science to the U.S. Senate
- 294How to Be a David
- 277Packaging as Added Value
- 252Estee Lauder Shuffles North American Management
- 238How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months
- 238Coty's Transformational Moment
- 216M&A in 2016 Is All About Natural and Healthy
- 199Glamglow Reshuffles to Prep Next Phase of Growth
Recent in Business (page 12 of 40)
By breaking the mass-prestige mold, developing strong consumer intimacy and getting lots of products to market quickly, the brand believes it is poised for the next level of growth.
Alternatives to conventional preservation are like cake; everyone wants it. This ingredient launch from Lincoln Manufacturing puts the icing on top, with added benefit components. Check them out at in-cos N.A.
8/29/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
New research yields foamer packaging concepts that optimize the consumer experience.
8/29/2016 | Sheri L. Koetting, MSLK
Unlocking the true power of your audience streamlines your brand-building efforts and spares you from costs.
Asian regional partner for brands like Diptyque and Strivectin seeks a new omnichannel strategy.
This is an interesting turn...
"So many amazing people to choose from. This is going to be so much fun!"
With acquisitions on the rise, Andrew Ross' activities will be closely watched.
The company recently unveiled its 'Ab Samjhauta Nahin' brand campaign introducing a fresh, nuanced perspective of self-confidence that personifies the modern woman and celebrates equality
Diamond Packaging has nabbed four awards, including all three in the Sustainability - Folding Cartons category, in the 30th annual package PRINTING Excellence Awards.
Companies boost bath, body and home fragrance portfolio in the gift space.
Empire actress Taraji P. Henson has a new MAC collaboration coming soon.