Most Popular in Business
- 1077in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 533Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 448On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 430in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 359There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 324Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 311Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 289Packaging as Added Value
- 280Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 191Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
Recent in Business (page 12 of 40)
Here is some industry news you may have missed this week.
Henkel announced the new CEO to succeed Kasper Rorsted.
Vantage Specialty Ingredients introduced PFJ-S Beads, a natural exfoliant to use in beauty and personal care products.
Estée Lauder announced three promotions in the executive leadership team.
To help boost its market coverage and products, AptarGroup has agreed to acquire airless dispensing systems provider Mega Airless for about €200 million ($218 million).
New studies show the promise and limitations of digital influencers to drive behavior and hold consumers attention.
Clariant announced the achievement of Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil Mass Balance certification for a couple of its production sites.
Georges Bouille, an aerosol industry Bag-on-Valve (BoV) expert known throughout the packaging industry as “Mr. BoV,” will join the Lindal Group.
Ford takes role for ingredients and rheology modifiers.
In the U.S, Veritivs packaging group has launched 100 sugar cane paperboard for eco-friendly cosmetics and food packaging.
Gerresheimer has invested in its cosmetics glass production facilities at its plants in Momignies, Belgium and Tettau, Germany to boost its product quality.
Shiseido Co., Ltd.’s Shiseido Perfect UV Protector sunscreen emulsion was awarded in the 2015 edition of the annual Marie Claire Prix dExcellence de la Beauté.