Most Popular in Business
- 739The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 551Touchscreen Skin: The Next Wearable?
- 538Why Unilever Acquired "Disruptive" Dollar Shave Club
- 465Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 324This is Mary Kay's New Manufacturing Site
- 218Invest in Beauty's Next Generation
- 194VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
- 193Why L’Oréal is the Ninth Most Attractive Employer
- 192Is Your Packaging Working? Ask The Branding Doctor
- 191New Bliss CEO Eyes Innovation Opportunities
Recent in Business (page 12 of 40)
The global cosmetics, skin care and nutrition brand Arbonne has opened a store in New Zealand.
KemCare forecasts 25% growth ahead in the wake of its specialty chemicals purchase.
Kerry Washington will be the first-ever creative ambassador for OPI’s upcoming fall/winter collection.
The investment will significantly expand Strength of Nature’s ability to meet the evolving needs of the world’s multicultural consumer.
The importance of the Cushion Compact is the ability to support various formulas and the stability to support the product without leaking. Not all packages are the same and could result in a messy application experience for the consumer.
As a retired executive from the cosmetics and personal care industry, Francesco (“Frank”) Ferlaino is appointed to the board of directors at Radient Technologies Inc.
Revlon and Coty announced that Revlon will be taking over Coty's Cutex business. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
The company appointed Jared Mackay as new CRO. The creation of this position is a first among the L'Oréal Americas zone, and the role comes as a response to the important changes in the dynamic Canadian-branded retail landscape within the cosmetics industry.
Laura Mercier and RéVive brands will be added to Shiseido's portfolio with its purchase of Gurwitch Products LLC. The combination is expected to provide Shiseido with significant growth opportunities.
AMSilk established its scientific advisory board, consisting of three internationally renowned scientists.
Estée Lauder hosted the fifth Leonard A. Lauder Volunteer of the Year Awards, recognizing employees who demonstrated unique and impactful community service.
DSM Personal Care brought on Uli Osterwalder as the new senior scientific advisor of sun care, effective June 1, 2016.