Most Popular in Business
- 912Shiseido to Add Two Iconic Brands to Its Global Portfolio
- 668Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 549Revlon Has Purchased Elizabeth Arden
- 360The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 300Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 243On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 218UPDATE: Vogue Starts Bidding War
- 205Packaging as Added Value
- 203Smart Mirror Ups the Connected Beauty Game
- 1593 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
Recent in Business (page 12 of 40)
Following the first two days of intense marketing and networking at in-cosmetics 2016, the much anticipated award winners from the Innovation Zone were announced.
Busy times call for effective, new oil range launches, which is what Seppic did at in-cosmetics. The company launched two ranges of biodegradable oil, one range natural and one synthetic, to meet everyone's needs.
BioSpectrum will remain independently managed, with Clariant leveraging its global sales and innovation network to market BioSpectrum's product portfolio of active ingredients worldwide.
Brand owners want to see active and intelligent packaging developers working together and also collaborating with design houses and packaging manufacturers to provide total finished solutions, according to market research.
Bill Danylko joins Curtis with more than 15 years of experience as a leader in the sales, development and production of luxury packaging.
With 40 years of experience in the printing industry, Eric Rineman joins the Curtis Packaging printing team.
Can't wait until you start learning about in-cosmetics Paris' ingredient launches? Check out a rundown of some previewed ingredients here!
See what Evonik was honored for and catch up RSPO certifications.
Meet Brookfield AMETEK, the baby born from AMETEK's acquisition of Brookfield Engineering and ESP/SurgeX.
The multinational giant is now in the process of "disengaging" from the supplier and addressing "proven complaints."
4/6/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Globally, sales of specialty ingredients are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate of 2.8% through 2020, by which time the market will be worth about $10 billion.
Alexandre Popoff will expand his responsibilities to Africa and the Middle East as of June 1.