Most Popular in Business
- 470Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4694 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 457The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 397Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 334Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 312Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 298L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 254Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 237VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
Recent in Business (page 12 of 40)
Aveda, Jo Malone London and MAC Cosmetics are bringing luxury beauty options to the Dallas Fort Worth International Airport at Terminal D.
When it comes to beauty packaging, the future is about luxury.
The country’s market is poised for significant growth, but halal certification demands could cause a bottleneck.
Corporation has selected Apigee to help build and deliver modern API and apps.
Abhati Suisse, a Swiss brand focused on sustainable and cruelty-free cosmetics, chose M&H to bring its packaging vision to life.
Jack Black skin care launches its male product line.
Thermalabs continues to focus on natural products for its latest brand extension.
Both businesses share the same industrial core in high-precision plastic injection molding, which allows for significant cost synergies.
Casco has been the Project Runway lead makeup artist and boasts 42,500 Instagram followers. C
Building Central and Eastern Europe's personal care industry, Univar has expanded its distribution agreement with The Dow Chemical Company, whose ingredients will now be distributed in an additional 10 countries.
7/5/2016 | Rachel Grabenhofer, Allured Business Media
Are we closer to an e-Skin reality? The market may be ready. But is the technology?
"Dark and Lovely has a full portfolio of products—whether you are natural, love to color your hair or wear a smooth style—that take the guesswork out of styling your hair," said Ifeoma Fejokwu, senior brand manager, Dark and Lovely.