Most Popular in Business
- 872What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 6298 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 607Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 589What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 520Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 450Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 423Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 389VIDEO: L’Oréal and Founders Factory Add 5 Startups to Beauty Accelerator
- 367Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
- 318Estee Lauder Boosting Cosmetics Retail Channels Following Q2 2017 Results
Recent in Business (page 12 of 40)
His responsibilities include overseeing the overall marketing of the company. He will also focus on Zanders' positioning in the national and international markets.
Silab decided to take over Ecomeris due to its research with biopolymers and minerals in the cosmetics business to further innovation with active natural ingredients.
For the first time, Vigon International has been named one of the nation’s "Best and Brightest Companies to Work For."
The sustainability corner will include 15 pods presenting a sustainable product or project from companies such as BASF, Clariant, DSM Nutritional Products, Earthoil Plantations and Kolb.
Want a say in the levels of lead allowed in cosmetics? Now's your chance. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is seeking comments on its newly drafted guidelines.
With its eyes on the prize, Evonik's REWOFERM biosurfactant took home the 2016 SEPAWA Innovation Award for its sustainable cleaning properties.
Shiseido Group announces the renewal of the exclusive-to-China AUPRES line of products in March 2017.
Why big beauty players may be eyeing smaller acquisitions and what the pitfalls might be.
Colleen Jennings has relocated to the West Coast in order to facilitate customers' product development.
Time is money and money is time, and in a couple weeks time, BASF plans to increase prices for certain tradenames under seven specific product group names.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. and Radient Technologies Inc. announced they have signed a memorandum of understanding, which focuses on the joint development and commercialization of superior and standardized cannabinoid extracts.
Houck has been with Pilot Chemical for 11 years where he has had several roles including, accounting manager, controller and director of finance and accounting.