Most Popular in Business
- 631Influencing the Influencers
- 560Aligning Claims and Brands
- 362How P&G is Transferring Brands to Coty
- 358Smart Sunscreen Packaging Shows How Long Until You Bake
- 354Is Unilever Acquiring Honest Beauty?
- 340What the Seventh Generation Deal Means for Unilever
- 305This is What's Driving e.l.f.'s IPO
- 302How L'Oréal is Going to Take More Market Share Through 2020
- 250Beautycounter is No Longer a Startup
- 232Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
Recent in Business (page 12 of 40)
As part of its partnership with Cosmax, the new equipment will streamline supply chain efficiencies in the lip gloss category, as well as eye, face and skin care segments.
Evonik is now the first company to use biotech methods for producing industrial-scale quantities of biosurfactants, which are key components of modern shampoos, shower gels and household cleansers.
Smurfit Kappa Zedek has garnered applause for its creativity and innovation in retail marketing and point-of-purchase advertising displays by winning a POPAI Award in the beauty and fragrance category.
How did Nivea, Eucerin and La Prairie do?
New deal creates opportunities to leverage algae-based ingredients across a broad spectrum of future beauty launches.
ScholarTips is a program where beauty pros can share a tip and support the future of beauty careers.
Elisa D. Garcia will be succeeding Dennis Broderick, the general counsel and secretary, on September 7.
Kleenex facial cleansing products will now be available for purchase across the web through Amazon, Target, Walmart and other stores.
expanding Revision's product portfolio through internal product development and via product acquisitions,
Fiscal 2017 results are expected to boost "balanced growth."
The Sephora Collection brought a beauty experience to the inaugural day of Panorama, a music festival based out of New York City.
The Korean beauty, personal care and baby care product producer will celebrate the opening of its Naterra Korea store that will feature TIGI.