Most Popular in Business
- 305On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 291Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 270There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 270Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 245Packaging as Added Value
- 240Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 192Marketers: Watch Your Cosmetics Claims
- 190Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 174in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 173Coty Expands Consumer Beauty Division With New VP
Recent in Business (page 13 of 40)
Shiseido announced the establishment of the business development department with the transfer of its personnel.
2/23/2016 | Ron Robinson, BeautyStat
Twitter parties and Instagram chats can give your brand wide reach and consumer engagement for beauty brands.
2/23/2016 | Sara Mason
Breakthroughs in multifunctionality fit consumers’ busy lives, create new cross-category innovation, and boost beauty and personal care brands.
2/23/2016 | Lisa Doyle
How sampling and packaging innovations are boosting ease of use and convenience for beauty consumers.
FFPS discloses flat turnover for 2015.
Greenaltech announced its introduction of ALGAKTIV Zen, a microalgae blend helping support an individual's well-being in connection with the skin's neurological system.
The first place winner and recipient of a $5,000 cash prize was Nicole Shepherd, Academy of Art, Chicago, with her packaging design, "Udder Madness."
2/19/2016 | Sheri L. Koetting, MSLK
Five steps to get the most out of cause marketing.
ABC Texture has launched a 100% vegan cosmetics line.
Cosmax reported that its sales for 2015 hit a record high.
Rough week? Catch up on industry moves you might have missed.
2/18/2016 | Anne-Francoise Clay, Ashland Specialty Ingredients
Does Peruvian pink pepper hold the secret to skin defense?