Most Popular in Business
- 897What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 690Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 651What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 6448 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 527Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 451Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 379Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
- 373Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 318Estee Lauder Boosting Cosmetics Retail Channels Following Q2 2017 Results
- 291Why Brands Should Pay Attention to YouTube's Diverse Beauty Space
Recent in Business (page 13 of 40)
Qosmedix has introduced a collection of 250 mL PET bottles to its lineup, designed with travel and function in mind.
Clariant looks at the long term global view of social trends and tries to identify the deep seated emotions that influence how consumers respond to color and, by extension, to a manufacturer’s product.
His responsibilities include overseeing the overall marketing of the company. He will also focus on Zanders' positioning in the national and international markets.
Silab decided to take over Ecomeris due to its research with biopolymers and minerals in the cosmetics business to further innovation with active natural ingredients.
For the first time, Vigon International has been named one of the nation’s "Best and Brightest Companies to Work For."
The sustainability corner will include 15 pods presenting a sustainable product or project from companies such as BASF, Clariant, DSM Nutritional Products, Earthoil Plantations and Kolb.
Want a say in the levels of lead allowed in cosmetics? Now's your chance. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is seeking comments on its newly drafted guidelines.
With its eyes on the prize, Evonik's REWOFERM biosurfactant took home the 2016 SEPAWA Innovation Award for its sustainable cleaning properties.
Shiseido Group announces the renewal of the exclusive-to-China AUPRES line of products in March 2017.
Why big beauty players may be eyeing smaller acquisitions and what the pitfalls might be.
Colleen Jennings has relocated to the West Coast in order to facilitate customers' product development.
Time is money and money is time, and in a couple weeks time, BASF plans to increase prices for certain tradenames under seven specific product group names.