Most Popular in Business
- 1092L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1022The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1015Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 918So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 7898 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 768Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 742Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 739Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
- 667Influencer Marketing Trends for 2017
- 560Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
Recent in Business (page 13 of 40)
PLUS: 2016 Thanksgiving Consumer Shopping Facts
The minority stake is intended to boost Pacifica's distribution and product innovation in vegan and cruelty-free skin care, cosmetics, bath and body, fragrance, hair care and nail care sectors.
The European Wax Center (EWC) increased their guests serviced by 28% in one year by investing in staff and launching their own products, as detailed below.
Carlson has over 20 years of professional packaging development experience in the personal care, cosmetics and food industries.
"We are thrilled to have Matt in this role and are confident that he will have a tremendously positive impact on our team and our customers."
The range comprises a new Intensive Care Hand Cream with almond oil, as well as Smooth Care Hand Cream, Express Care Hand Cream, Anti-Age Care Hand Cream and Repair&Care Hand Cream.
Erasa XEP-30 was created by leading cosmetic chemists and was awarded the Allure Best of Beauty Breakthrough.
"We now move into the next phase for Edgewell, one where the strategy and the building blocks are in place to drive sustained performance on both the top and bottom line."
Nathan Moore previously held key roles int he organization's legal department.
"His expertise on brand strategy, channel strategy and marketing will bring an elevated approach to how we incubate and execute brand traction in the marketplace."
This new acquisition of Thibiant will help KDC offer a more extensive line of products and services to buyers.
It was recently announced that cosmetic retailer, Coastal Scents, has been selected to receive this badge and joins the Trusted Stores program.