Most Popular in Business
- 490Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 482Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4784 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 336Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 249Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 246Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
- 243This is What's Driving e.l.f.'s IPO
- 229New Report Shows How Beauty is Getting More Connected
- 224RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 210Shiseido Revamps Its Athletic Beauty Positioning
Recent in Business (page 13 of 40)
By combining two brands, TUMI and Kiehl’s Since 1851, Delta One is face-lifting its amenity kits to refresh Delta flyers.
Deal boosts Scott's Liquid Cold Inc.'s hair care stable and adds to its personal care brand portfolio.
A partnership with between an organic advocacy group and a healthy lifestyle brand reinforces commitment to organic standards.
The keyboard, available on Android and iOS, features characters indulging in beauty experiences and L'Oréal-brand icons.
Qosmedix has expanded its collection of non-woven pads by adding six new additions; four of which feature pre-made finger notches to help separate and grab the pads with ease.
For young job applicants it’s all about gaining early opportunities to excel.
Azelis board of directors appointed Michael Roney, a global specialty chemicals distributor, to the board.
Meri Baregamian joins the company in the wake of the recent Steiner-Catterton deal, which united Bliss with a range of other brands, including StriVectin.
Strong comparables are not likely to hold through July, the company reports.
Aveda, Jo Malone London and MAC Cosmetics are bringing luxury beauty options to the Dallas Fort Worth International Airport at Terminal D.
When it comes to beauty packaging, the future is about luxury.
The country’s market is poised for significant growth, but halal certification demands could cause a bottleneck.