Most Popular in Business
- 592Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 412HiMirror and the Smart Mirror Future
- 337PCPC's Beth Jonas Defends Cosmetic Science to the U.S. Senate
- 294How to Be a David
- 269Packaging as Added Value
- 254Estee Lauder Shuffles North American Management
- 238Coty's Transformational Moment
- 238How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months
- 220Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 218M&A in 2016 Is All About Natural and Healthy
Recent in Business (page 14 of 40)
A desire for greater diagnostic power and personalization is fueling opportunities that bridge beauty, hygiene, wellness and technology ... with a human touch.
Seven-year agreement will boost IT development.
New ingredient launches and emerging metamorphosing formats are enhancing the consumer experience and product efficacy.
The global cosmetic ingredients market was valued at US $14.671 bn in 2015 and is expected to grow 4.4% in 2016.
Company continues to accelerate its green power production.
Growth in all regions and non-fragrance categories is a "reason to celebrate," according to the company.
The company is one of the few skin care brands to meet the Demeter Association's biodynamic certification standard for five years running.
Following a move to raise funds Joey New York shows it's ready to begin diversifying.
Encre Noire à l'Extrême by Lalique's woodsy blend of cypress and vetiver is reflected in the packaging, which features a wooden cap produced by Quadpack Group.
To help develop safe and effective nutritional products, Algatechnologies launched AstaPure natural astaxanthin, an antioxidant benefiting food and beverage, dietary supplement and cosmetics market sectors.
The acquisition of Oléos establishes a French innovation platform for Hallstar in a growing bioactives market.
With more than 19 years of experience in personal care, Nina Esposito joins the growing sales force.