Most Popular in Business
- 1077in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 538Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 457in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 445On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 361There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 328Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 324Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 303Packaging as Added Value
- 286Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 206Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
Recent in Business (page 14 of 40)
A patented cosmetic camera has been developed for selfie-snapping consumers.
Estée Lauder announced the hiring of their newest vice president and general manager for travel retail Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The Fourth Cosmetic Compliance Summit will demonstrate a beta version of the next California Air Resource Board (CARB) reporting tool before its release in July 2016.
Unilever announced it is building a multi-million dollar factory in the countrys special development zone.
Lord Taylor is hosting its first Charity Day of 2016 on January 16 to benefit the Look Good Feel Better beauty charitable program.
Only 10 out of the 12 available fragrance licenses will be transferred to Coty.
Beautiful Planning Marketing PR announced that they are the new firm for a global online beauty retailer that offers Korean/East Asian cosmetics and skin care.
Symrise hired two industry experts to strengthen the expertise of its cosmetics ingredients division.
LOreal announced who will be the companys new president of the professional products division.
SGD completed the demerger of its perfumery and pharmacy businesses as of January 1, 2016.
New analysis points to a significant missed opportunity for capturing young, enthusiastic consumers.
Shiseido announced the change of the president, effective January 1, 2016.