Most Popular in Business
- 673Why Estée Lauder-Too Faced Makes Sense
- 353Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
- 338Show, Don't Tell
- 286Beauty Bots Put the AI in Retail
- 284Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 241Coty Works to Regain Momentum, Teases Further Acquisitions
- 233Let's Innovate Together
- 223Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 213M&A is the New R&D
- 212Beauty Brands: Consumers Need Help
Recent in Business (page 14 of 40)
Imerys launched a new natural mineral solution to impart opacity and whiteness to gel and shampoo formulas. ImerCare Opaque serves as an alternative to oil-derived opacifiers.
9/16/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
Newly launched packaging options with metallic effects are all the rage.
Acquisition would boost the global giant's holdings in the natural space.
As a result of the success of the company's Oval Flip-Top Closure, the natural progression was to build a range of bottles to go with it
Leonhard Kurz, a specialist in packaging decoration, will be presenting a whole host of ideas for current and future packaging refinement, including decoration processes for a variety of materials.
AirFree's launch points to a packaging solution to preservation and ingredient controversies.
Axilone has designed a custom spray cap for Stella McCartney's POP fragrance.
Swiss-based Peyer Graphic AG has opened its own subsidiary in the United States, which will help its customers with speed to market.
Carma Laboratories Inc., the maker of Carmex lip balm, has a new look for the 80-year-old brand.
Move will enhance product development and customer service, according to the brand.
Latest appointments point to the company's next growth stage.
9/13/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
Imagine smart packaging that tells the consumer when it's time to reapply another glob of sunscreen. Well, it's already on the horizon.