Most Popular in Business
- 373Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 359There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 318On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 290Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 250Packaging as Added Value
- 238Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 193Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 189in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 172Coty Expands Consumer Beauty Division With New VP
- 158Biossance's Blacklist Marries Brand Positioning and Regulatory Issues
Recent in Business (page 14 of 40)
2/17/2016 | Alice Chang
Engaging beauty consumers' hearts and wallets through emerging mobile platforms.
2/17/2016 | Sarah Jindal, Mintel
Anti-pollution products are evolving as global consumer awareness rises.
2/17/2016 | Cynthia Popper, DHC USA Incorporated
How to tell the total story without overwhelming the consumer.
2/17/2016 | Sheri L. Koetting, MSLK
User benefits, scent and ingredients, regimen steps, and blends and combinations.
2/17/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
The world is changing; is the industry ready?
Exsymol was awarded the Sustainable Development Award by the Monaco Economic Board.
Gattefossé segregates its Lipocire range to follow RSPO sustainability from ordinary palm oil.
Phytomer announced the hiring of their new account manager for the Northwest region.
Beauty Visions LLC appointed a new Mally Beauty global supply chain planner/analyst.
Affinage Salon Professional has changed its packaging for its Eraser Colour Removal System.
The company recently launched a dedicated microsite for its luxe laminate tube collection, Shine FX.
Gerresheimer's market for premium cosmetic glass packaging developed well, largely driven by the trend toward elaborate design and the associated finishing processes.