Most Popular in Business
- 471Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4694 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 456The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 406Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 334Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 312Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 298L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 254Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 235VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
Recent in Business (page 14 of 40)
Givaudan announces new collaboration expansion with Amyris in the research, development and production areas of active cosmetic ingredients.
Banjara’s Herbals creates a sequel to its #ProudOfMyColor campaign with #BinTheTube and #WinTheTube.
The Atlanta-based private equity firm announced that there is interest in the innovative brand, Drybar and made investments towards the company.
A new analysis of the recently announced L’Oréal League blogger network shows how a simple omission can create significant FTC violations in the United States.
Nivea Creme Care by Beiersdorf takes over the Paris Metro with its new ad campaign.
Two new initiatives demand that brands and society get real about women's appearance and the unfair pressures placed upon them and their ambitions.
6/28/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
"The best juice on earth will not sell if the packaging doesn't communicate," said Jean Madar, chairman of the board and CEO at Inter Parfums, Inc., who accepted the Art of Packaging Award.
India’s Sun Pharma launches newer, complex products in order to boost U.S skin care sales.
A range of investors will back the international expansion and portfolio growth of NUDE and Beautycounter.
Fragrance Du Bois launches 10 oil-based perfumes called the Lite Attars collection.
Unilever takes advice from around 40% of women who did not agree with its ads, getting rid of sexist stereotypes.
The State of California has appointed Janet Blaschke, president of CEO of international cosmetics & regulatory specialists, to the barbering and cosmetology health and safety committee.