Most Popular in Business
- 650Influencing the Influencers
- 578Aligning Claims and Brands
- 382Smart Sunscreen Packaging Shows How Long Until You Bake
- 368How P&G is Transferring Brands to Coty
- 362What the Seventh Generation Deal Means for Unilever
- 335Is Unilever Acquiring Honest Beauty?
- 303How L'Oréal is Going to Take More Market Share Through 2020
- 301This is What's Driving e.l.f.'s IPO
- 264Beautycounter is No Longer a Startup
- 240Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
Recent in Business (page 14 of 40)
The Korean beauty, personal care and baby care product producer will celebrate the opening of its Naterra Korea store that will feature TIGI.
Growing more than 70% so far this year, the brand is bringing on experienced professionals.
Active representatives rose in most regions, while average order size also grew.
The CEW UK Board celebrated the 20th anniversary of its UK president at the Victoria Embankment in London.
The innovation offer is launching at the Aerosol & Dispensing Forum in New York this September.
Sway-iFabbo partnership encompasses as many as 75% of top beauty bloggers.
Even though these products are often promoted as cosmetics, they also may be unapproved new drugs under the law, says Linda Katz, director of FDA’s Office of Cosmetics and Colors.
Asia and North America posted healthy gains.
8/1/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
What's new with glass packaging? Baralan USA, which supplies packaging for the beauty industry, showed Global Cosmetics Industry its latest line of oval glass packaging and what buyers were checking out.
One purchased at the peak of ripeness in July or in the cold of Winter–both tomatoes, but are they really the same thing? Is natural always better?
Revlon announced the pricing of its senior unsecured notes at $400 million to $450 million at an annual interest rate of 6.25%.
Mibelle AG has won the technology category of the Swiss Packaging Award 2016 with its innovative “smartSlide” closure.