Most Popular in Business
- 923Shiseido to Add Two Iconic Brands to Its Global Portfolio
- 649Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 558Revlon Has Purchased Elizabeth Arden
- 355The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 289Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 248On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 202Packaging as Added Value
- 202UPDATE: Vogue Starts Bidding War
- 1713 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 131Was the Revlon-Elizabeth Arden Deal Fair?
Recent in Business (page 16 of 40)
Afraid you missed something? Catch up right here.
3/10/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
Here in an exclusive interview with GCI, these young up-and-coming packaging designers of the future talk about what inspired their notable creations, what appeals to millennials and more.
Laboratoires Expanscience introduced Macaline, its first cosmetic active ingredient with slimming properties including draining and firming.
BASF received the international halal certification HAS 23000 for the 145 ingredients the company offers for personal and home care products.
Former Coty executive George Cleary will lead scent group.
The former owner of Diamond Packaging was a powerful force in the packaging industry for over 40 years.
When it comes to packaging, more entrepreneurial personal care product companies are going premium in Europe.
Busy week? Catch up on what you missed!
Procter & Gamble announced the sale of its diaper rash cream brand Hipoglós.
Purchase of Pert, Shamtu and Blendax brands boosts presence in turkey, Saudi Arabia and Russia.
Activist pressure highlights a survey that supports stricter regulation of the chemical ingredients used in personal care products.
Sozio and FragWorld announced a merger to consolidate work on perfumery activities in the Grasse region.