Most Popular in Business
- 763Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 605Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 442Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 439On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 412Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 407Sephora Puts 3,000 Lipstick Shades on Your Phone
- 321Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 315Packaging as Added Value
- 306P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 281Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
Recent in Business (page 16 of 40)
Lancôme has selected Axilone to create specific packaging parts for its premium Absolue l’Extrait range's serum and eau de soin.
Ashland Specialty Ingredients presented Escalol S UV filter as a significant ingredient for broad-spectrum sun protection.
New report argues that small formats can reduce waste.
Join us at the home for the industry's best ideas.
Research collaboration will develop ground-breaking scientific approaches to better assess the safety of chemicals found in some consumer products without using animal data.
Deliver your insights and thought leadership to brand innovators in beauty and personal care.
The 24th Annual Gold Ink Awards competition recognizes the highest level of print quality, technical difficulty, and overall visual effect.
NYLON releases its top brands by category.
Initiative benefits women's health charities.
New site marks first decade of the company's activity in the country.
Sun Chemical adds three new color effects to its INTENZA range.
Sun Chemical launches new pigments to its SunSHINE range.