Most Popular in Business
- 625The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 547Touchscreen Skin: The Next Wearable?
- 526Why Unilever Acquired "Disruptive" Dollar Shave Club
- 511Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 326This is Mary Kay's New Manufacturing Site
- 212Invest in Beauty's Next Generation
- 197VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
- 196Why L’Oréal is the Ninth Most Attractive Employer
- 194New Bliss CEO Eyes Innovation Opportunities
- 185Is Your Packaging Working? Ask The Branding Doctor
Recent in Business (page 16 of 40)
Actives International appointed Darren Gilbert ad the director of sales for North America.
Emerald Performance Materials announced the agreement to sell its Emerald Specialties and Polymer Additives and Nitriles business groups to DyStar LP.
AJ Patel, InstaNatural's founder, was named as a Florida finalist for Ernst & Young's Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year award.
The latest brand to create a no-no list of ingredients, Biossance takes aim at U.S. regulations and, by implication, its competition.
Shiseido's new R&D site in New Jersey houses key activities previously centralized in Japan, creating a more localized structure.
Resources of Nature purchase brings with it unique ingredients and formulations, including pigments and emulsifiers.
Infinity Foils Inc. has opened a new facility in Napa, California making it the ninth Infinity Foils distribution center and the only foil supplier in Northern California.
Total company net sales increased along with net income for the first quarter 2016.
Spectra Packaging has recently added a new oval snap-on flip-top closure to its growing range of injection moulded components. Customers can request samples in early June.
Weener Plastics has launched a premium CosmoTop Tube Closures line featuring "Style" and "Classy" packaging options.
NIVEA sales rose by 4.3% year on year. Eucerin achieved sales growth of 1.2%. La Prairie increased sales by 6.9%.
Elizabeth Arden continues to execute turnaround plans, showing the fifth consecutive quarter of constant currency net sales growth.