Most Popular in Business
- 1324So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 1208The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1155Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 1084L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1079Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 896Why L'Oreal Is Investing in Emerging Technology Startups
- 865Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 8458 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 812Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 777Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
Recent in Business (page 16 of 40)
Average orders were up, active representatives relatively flat.
Ashland introduced a natural and multifunctional ingredient, Harmoniance, using its Zeta Fraction technology. The ingredient is a solution to prevent aging and is ideal for face and body applications.
Professional products, luxury and fragrance led the latest sales gains.
Makeup, fragrance, prestige beauty and international markets are the company's engines of growth.
BASF came to the IFSCC Congress 2016 prepared to meet demands of consumers who seek healthier lifestyle choices with a number of new innovations including new ingredients, pigments, concepts and more.
Cutest Systems announced the acquisition of Reading Clinical Research (RCR Aspect Ltd.) to expand its business. The acquisition will benefit beauty care, medical devices and pharmaceutical products.
A designer at ECAL creates a hybrid of traditional North African aesthetics and 21st century tech ergonomics.
11/1/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
High growth and profitability are making startup players attractive, but companies like e.l.f. are blazing their own trails to success.
"The moment I took my first JetBlue flight, I fell in love with the airline and I have been a big fan ever since."
"We are now positioned to more efficiently help our customers bring their new and existing products to market with localized access to our expertise in package design, engineering, and mold building."
Halloween is kicking off with the IFSCC Congress 2016, which consists of various launches and innovations. Lubrizol Corporation is one of many companies introducing new concepts, including its Carbopol SMART polymers.
This new product was developed to help brands achieve a distinctive metallic finish on the packaging of products.