Most Popular in Business
- 480Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 473Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4714 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 358The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 333Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 306Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 298L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 256Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 232Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
Recent in Business (page 16 of 40)
Maxus announced that the deal to market L’Oréal SKUs in Indonesia will be preserved after more than a decade of partnership.
Chemyunion, Inc. opens its new U.S. headquarters and appoints Cristiane Pacheco as its new business vice president, overseeing cosmeceuticals, life science and hair & excipients.
New location reflects the 107-year-old company's start-up spirit, according to Frédéric Rozé, president and CEO of L'Oréal USA.
In minute detail, Cosfibel has recreated a couture sewing studio design in a special Mother’s Day coffret for Nina Ricci.
Fragrance Pour Elle by Lacoste has chosen Axilone's bright color packaging for three of its fragrances.
Oribe Beauty has announced its expansion of its makeup, skin care, body care, nails, tools and accessories beauty categories.
Galderma Laboratories, makers of Cetaphil, unveils its limited-edition product display in partnership with the Children’s Skin Disease Foundation’s initiative Camp Wonder.
Elizabeth Arden's board of directors is being investigated by the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC for possible fiduciary duty breaches.
Last week, Betty Palm of New Avon was named the president of social selling.
Shecter has two decades of experience with high-growth, cross-channel brands, as well as building startup brands and developing brands across multiple categories.
Procter & Gamble appoints Jillian Hervey, lead singer of Lion Babe, to promote its Pantene brand of shampoo.
Algues & Mer partnered with ChemSpec, Ltd. to distribute its ingredient, Invincity, to help protect skin from pollution and improve the skin barrier. With seaweed becoming a popular trend in the United States, this collaboration will help provide certified organic seaweed to the country from France.