Most Popular in Business
- 299On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 279Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 264Packaging as Added Value
- 241Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 238Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 218Marketers: Watch Your Cosmetics Claims
- 186in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 177Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 176Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 158Biossance's Blacklist Marries Brand Positioning and Regulatory Issues
Recent in Business (page 16 of 40)
When you're faced with a claim against one of your products, it not only means a consumer was negatively affected—it can also mean immeasurable damage to your brand name.
A peek into the company's latest results
To ensure quality and safety for baby care products, Sederma performed required toxicological tests on four active ingredients.
Let us know what you need and enter to win a $200 gift card.
Market research firm Mintel predicts more brands might choose watercolor designs in packaging in 2016.
App update makes lipstick trials more addictive than ever.
BASF is increasing prices of its vitamin A products by 20% with immediate effect.
Here is some industry news you may have missed this week.
Henkel announced the new CEO to succeed Kasper Rorsted.
Vantage Specialty Ingredients introduced PFJ-S Beads, a natural exfoliant to use in beauty and personal care products.
Estée Lauder announced three promotions in the executive leadership team.
To help boost its market coverage and products, AptarGroup has agreed to acquire airless dispensing systems provider Mega Airless for about €200 million ($218 million).