Most Popular in Business
- 472Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4674 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 448The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 420Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 333Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 312Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 299L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 252Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 230Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
Recent in Business (page 16 of 40)
Fragrance Pour Elle by Lacoste has chosen Axilone's bright color packaging for three of its fragrances.
Oribe Beauty has announced its expansion of its makeup, skin care, body care, nails, tools and accessories beauty categories.
Galderma Laboratories, makers of Cetaphil, unveils its limited-edition product display in partnership with the Children’s Skin Disease Foundation’s initiative Camp Wonder.
Elizabeth Arden's board of directors is being investigated by the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC for possible fiduciary duty breaches.
Last week, Betty Palm of New Avon was named the president of social selling.
Shecter has two decades of experience with high-growth, cross-channel brands, as well as building startup brands and developing brands across multiple categories.
Procter & Gamble appoints Jillian Hervey, lead singer of Lion Babe, to promote its Pantene brand of shampoo.
Algues & Mer partnered with ChemSpec, Ltd. to distribute its ingredient, Invincity, to help protect skin from pollution and improve the skin barrier. With seaweed becoming a popular trend in the United States, this collaboration will help provide certified organic seaweed to the country from France.
6/17/2016 | John Morgan
A marketer’s step-by-step recipe for packaging development in any product category.
6/17/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
What in-cosmetics revealed about the future of the beauty industry—from texture to sustainability to time.
Revlon claimed that the purchase would boost its portfolio and global reach. Of particular interest was Elizabeth Arden’s "highly profitable" growing prestige skin care, color cosmetics and prestige fragrances.
Global packager expands global sales network into portions of Europe and the Middle East.