Most Popular in Business
- 892What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 699Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 652What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 6238 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 526Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 439Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 376Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
- 316Estee Lauder Boosting Cosmetics Retail Channels Following Q2 2017 Results
- 291Why Brands Should Pay Attention to YouTube's Diverse Beauty Space
- 282L'Oreal Management Reshuffles
Recent in Business (page 16 of 40)
"Unilever shares our deep commitment to science, quality and innovation, making them the ideal partner to take us to the next stage of our journey."
Memebox plans to expand the retail reach of its in-house brands, has brought on Janet Gurwitch on as an advisor and is prepping for global expansion.
The company has a massive valuation, but may be repositioning its retail and product mix strategy, among other moves.
Nu Skin Enterprises has announced that its president and chief executive officer of 13 years, Truman Hunt will be leaving the company.
Thomas Pryma, partner at AEA, said TricorBraun is an excellent company operating in a highly attractive industry segment.
“Todd's expertise in ecommerce and broadcast technology will be instrumental in continuing to build agile world-class technology platforms to drive our growth and deliver outstanding service."
AERs that are submitted usually deal with hair products including shampoos, conditioners, hair smoothing products and hair dyes as well as skin products.
The first quarterly dividend is payable on December 28 to shareholders on record at the close of business on December 19.
Cosphatec GmbH is now creating vegan friendly thickening agents. The company announced its xanthan gums will now fall in the vegan category as well.
Luxe Pack Shanghai 2017 will feature: Luxe Pack Tech Hub, Luxe Pack Innovation Wall and Luxe Pack Trends Incubator.
A boom in the beauty and cosmetics industry has many reaching for multifunctional products, which may lead to a rise in the global guerbet alcohols market in coming years.
New venture group will focus on rapid innovation and aligning external technologies with Shiseido's focus on health-conscious consumers.