Most Popular in Business
- 379Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 359There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 334On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 264Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 264Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 247Packaging as Added Value
- 235in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 174Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 172Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 158Biossance's Blacklist Marries Brand Positioning and Regulatory Issues
Recent in Business (page 16 of 40)
Clariant announced the achievement of Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil Mass Balance certification for a couple of its production sites.
Georges Bouille, an aerosol industry Bag-on-Valve (BoV) expert known throughout the packaging industry as “Mr. BoV,” will join the Lindal Group.
Ford takes role for ingredients and rheology modifiers.
In the U.S, Veritivs packaging group has launched 100 sugar cane paperboard for eco-friendly cosmetics and food packaging.
Gerresheimer has invested in its cosmetics glass production facilities at its plants in Momignies, Belgium and Tettau, Germany to boost its product quality.
Shiseido Co., Ltd.’s Shiseido Perfect UV Protector sunscreen emulsion was awarded in the 2015 edition of the annual Marie Claire Prix dExcellence de la Beauté.
TABS Group 2015 U.S. Cosmetic Study indicates millennials do matter. They’re the heaviest buyers of beauty products.
BASF and CYTOO partner in conducting research on active ingredients for skin firmness.
Gattefossé appointed Azelis as the new distributor in Turkey.
Lipotec launched POLLUSHIELD functional ingredient, an active ingredient to help protect skin from environmental pollution.
This is the first time all of its activity dedicated to fragrance strips, sample packs and perfumed products will be under one roof in France.
A new airless Yonwoo tube keeps the formula from oxidizing, maintaining the potency of compounds without chemical preservatives.