Most Popular in Business
- 594The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 549Touchscreen Skin: The Next Wearable?
- 522Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 481Why Unilever Acquired "Disruptive" Dollar Shave Club
- 331This is Mary Kay's New Manufacturing Site
- 202Invest in Beauty's Next Generation
- 196VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
- 195New Bliss CEO Eyes Innovation Opportunities
- 193Why L’Oréal is the Ninth Most Attractive Employer
- 181Is Your Packaging Working? Ask The Branding Doctor
Recent in Business (page 16 of 40)
Shiseido's new R&D site in New Jersey houses key activities previously centralized in Japan, creating a more localized structure.
Resources of Nature purchase brings with it unique ingredients and formulations, including pigments and emulsifiers.
Infinity Foils Inc. has opened a new facility in Napa, California making it the ninth Infinity Foils distribution center and the only foil supplier in Northern California.
Total company net sales increased along with net income for the first quarter 2016.
Spectra Packaging has recently added a new oval snap-on flip-top closure to its growing range of injection moulded components. Customers can request samples in early June.
Weener Plastics has launched a premium CosmoTop Tube Closures line featuring "Style" and "Classy" packaging options.
NIVEA sales rose by 4.3% year on year. Eucerin achieved sales growth of 1.2%. La Prairie increased sales by 6.9%.
Elizabeth Arden continues to execute turnaround plans, showing the fifth consecutive quarter of constant currency net sales growth.
Supplier reports record first quarter results for 2016.
By acquiring $9 billion in revenue via P&G brands, Coty is poised to become a top player in several beauty categories.
Net earnings were $265.6 million, compared with $272.1 million last year. Excluding the impact of foreign currency translation, net sales increased 6%.
L’Oréal has partnered with Hello Tomorrow Challenge 2016 to support scientific startups in the areas of wellbeing and beauty.