Most Popular in Business
- 301On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 279Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 262Packaging as Added Value
- 240Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 240Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 221Marketers: Watch Your Cosmetics Claims
- 186in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 179Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 179Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 158Biossance's Blacklist Marries Brand Positioning and Regulatory Issues
Recent in Business (page 17 of 40)
New studies show the promise and limitations of digital influencers to drive behavior and hold consumers' attention.
Clariant announced the achievement of Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil Mass Balance certification for a couple of its production sites.
Georges Bouille, an aerosol industry Bag-on-Valve (BoV) expert known throughout the packaging industry as “Mr. BoV,” will join the Lindal Group.
Ford takes role for ingredients and rheology modifiers.
In the U.S, Veritiv's packaging group has launched 100% sugar cane paperboard for eco-friendly cosmetics and food packaging.
Gerresheimer has invested in its cosmetics glass production facilities at its plants in Momignies, Belgium and Tettau, Germany to boost its product quality.
Shiseido Co., Ltd.’s Shiseido Perfect UV Protector sunscreen emulsion was awarded in the 2015 edition of the annual Marie Claire Prix d'Excellence de la Beauté.
TABS Group 2015 U.S. Cosmetic Study indicates millennials do matter. They’re the heaviest buyers of beauty products.
BASF and CYTOO partner in conducting research on active ingredients for skin firmness.
Gattefossé appointed Azelis as the new distributor in Turkey.
Lipotec launched POLLUSHIELD functional ingredient, an active ingredient to help protect skin from environmental pollution.
This is the first time all of its activity dedicated to fragrance strips, sample packs and perfumed products will be under one roof in France.