Most Popular in Business
- 936Shiseido to Add Two Iconic Brands to Its Global Portfolio
- 572Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 558Revlon Has Purchased Elizabeth Arden
- 428Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 228On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 226Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 201The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 1813 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 177Packaging as Added Value
- 168NUDE-Beautycounter Deal Boosts "Safer" Beauty Globally
Recent in Business (page 17 of 40)
L'Oreal doubles down on the success of Makeup Genius.
Afraid you missed something? Catch up right here.
3/10/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
Here in an exclusive interview with GCI, these young up-and-coming packaging designers of the future talk about what inspired their notable creations, what appeals to millennials and more.
Laboratoires Expanscience introduced Macaline, its first cosmetic active ingredient with slimming properties including draining and firming.
BASF received the international halal certification HAS 23000 for the 145 ingredients the company offers for personal and home care products.
Former Coty executive George Cleary will lead scent group.
The former owner of Diamond Packaging was a powerful force in the packaging industry for over 40 years.
When it comes to packaging, more entrepreneurial personal care product companies are going premium in Europe.
Busy week? Catch up on what you missed!
Procter & Gamble announced the sale of its diaper rash cream brand Hipoglós.
Purchase of Pert, Shamtu and Blendax brands boosts presence in turkey, Saudi Arabia and Russia.
Activist pressure highlights a survey that supports stricter regulation of the chemical ingredients used in personal care products.