Most Popular in Business
- 474Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 473Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4704 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 385The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 333Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 312Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 300L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 253Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 233Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
Recent in Business (page 17 of 40)
6/17/2016 | John Morgan
A marketer’s step-by-step recipe for packaging development in any product category.
6/17/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
What in-cosmetics revealed about the future of the beauty industry—from texture to sustainability to time.
Revlon claimed that the purchase would boost its portfolio and global reach. Of particular interest was Elizabeth Arden’s "highly profitable" growing prestige skin care, color cosmetics and prestige fragrances.
Global packager expands global sales network into portions of Europe and the Middle East.
From Taylor University, team “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” won a ticket to represent the Malaysia at the international leg of L’Oreal.
blow LTD. receives $707,500 from Unilever grant to support further expansion of blow LTD.
Safic-Alcan UK, a major distributor of specialty chemicals, becomes the sole distributor for AkzoNobel’s polymers, biopolymers and surfactants for the personal care industry in the UK and Ireland, effective June 15.
Chapman, who also serves as a global ambassador for the Magic Bus Foundation, was picked as the modern-day heroine for Moroccanoil’s Inspired By Women short film series.
Sarah Brown, founder of Pai Skincare and board member of Cosmetic Executive Women, spoke about critical areas for growth at the European Economic and Social Committee Meeting.
Phytomer Group Brands USA announced the change of managers last week for the territory including Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.
The London-based skincare brand will expand both domestically and internationally with the help of RBS Invoice Finance.
L’Oreal USA seeks remarkable female-founded companies in opening nominations for its annual awards.