Most Popular in Business
- 1063in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 536Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 459On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 432in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 354Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 346There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 326Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 300Packaging as Added Value
- 280Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 226Natural Silicone Alternative Helps Protect Skin
Recent in Business (page 17 of 40)
IT Cosmetics was recently honored for its rapid growth over a short period of time.
Jean-Paul Agon, recipient of the 2015 WWD Beauty Inc. Visionary of the Year award, explains the need for going green without adding cost to the consumer.
Cosmo International Fragrances announces Lucas Sieuzac to join as senior perfumer in the companys U.S. division.
Matmarine blue has all-day mattifying activity.
What the companys new Dubai site portends for future growth.
Regulatory officers have been ordered to monitor, conduct inventory and seize all cosmetics products that have no FDA Cosmetic Notification as per the Philippines regulation.
In a unanimous voice vote, the U.S. House has approved a bill that would prohibit plastic microbeads nationwide beginning on January 1, 2018.
Revenue for 2016 could reach $2.33 billion.
A €50 million European public–private partnership (PPP) has paved the way to a new era of assessing chemical safety without using animals.
Boost to offerings for children and men.
What recent PG acquisitions will require of the company to succeed.
Company reached out to top shareholders for representatives.