Most Popular in Business
- 602Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 416HiMirror and the Smart Mirror Future
- 339PCPC's Beth Jonas Defends Cosmetic Science to the U.S. Senate
- 296How to Be a David
- 267Packaging as Added Value
- 264Estee Lauder Shuffles North American Management
- 244How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months
- 241Coty's Transformational Moment
- 231Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 221M&A in 2016 Is All About Natural and Healthy
Recent in Business (page 17 of 40)
According to the company, expansion into Asia boosted sales.
Move will support local distributor and regional innovation.
The company has prepared its management for the next phase of growth with Amanda Baldwin, Gary Griffo and David Fainer.
As part of its partnership with Cosmax, the new equipment will streamline supply chain efficiencies in the lip gloss category, as well as eye, face and skin care segments.
Evonik is now the first company to use biotech methods for producing industrial-scale quantities of biosurfactants, which are key components of modern shampoos, shower gels and household cleansers.
Smurfit Kappa Zedek has garnered applause for its creativity and innovation in retail marketing and point-of-purchase advertising displays by winning a POPAI Award in the beauty and fragrance category.
How did Nivea, Eucerin and La Prairie do?
New deal creates opportunities to leverage algae-based ingredients across a broad spectrum of future beauty launches.
ScholarTips is a program where beauty pros can share a tip and support the future of beauty careers.
Elisa D. Garcia will be succeeding Dennis Broderick, the general counsel and secretary, on September 7.
Kleenex facial cleansing products will now be available for purchase across the web through Amazon, Target, Walmart and other stores.
expanding Revision's product portfolio through internal product development and via product acquisitions,