Most Popular in Business
- 1695The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1501Living Proof: Hello Unilever, Goodbye Jennifer Aniston
- 1227Influencer Marketing Trends for 2017
- 1144So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 1123Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 1054L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1038Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
- 994Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 956Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 885Why L'Oreal Is Investing in Emerging Technology Startups
Recent in Business (page 17 of 40)
"Our acquisition of the C’est Moi skin care and performance makeup line complements our diverse portfolio, as well as expands our product offerings and distribution channels outside of the traditional toy market, while bringing innovation to new categories"
Deal will keep Yukio Matsuki as company head.
The acquisition brings Coty a line of hair straighteners, hairdryers, curlers and other hairstyling appliances, which will fall under the Coty Professional Beauty division.
Givaudan's Vegetan Gold ingredient, produced via a green process, offers formulators a transparent, eco-friendly DHA oil for self tanners and other applications. Plus, it won "gold" at the Sepawa Congress. That's quite a few feats. And color adjectives.
Hermosillo will look for white space and growth opportunities.
New player seeks to turn mirrors into a personal consultant.
A new marine-derived ingredient from Lipotec is all talk. And action. Not to mention the fact that it just won the gold.
"An increasing number of consumers are seeking ways to improve their health and vitality as they are becoming aware of worsening obesity trends and incidence of chronic diseases."
The new business unit will comprise the Shiseido brand, designer fragrances and Laura Mercier.
Makeup and iconic brands performed well for the first nine months of 2016.
These 10 women have been honored by L’Oréal Paris for inspiring their communities by overcoming adversity and showing a great deal of selflessness.
All three executives will oversee go-to-market strategies in North America, omnichannel retail, digital and social marketing, and consumer engagement.