Most Popular in Business
- 897What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 713Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 672What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 5938 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 445Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 359Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
- 331Avon to Move New York City Corporate Headquarters
- 316Estee Lauder Boosting Cosmetics Retail Channels Following Q2 2017 Results
- 313This Phone Claims It Can Make You Beautiful
- 293Why Brands Should Pay Attention to YouTube's Diverse Beauty Space
Recent in Business (page 17 of 40)
The first quarterly dividend is payable on December 28 to shareholders on record at the close of business on December 19.
Cosphatec GmbH is now creating vegan friendly thickening agents. The company announced its xanthan gums will now fall in the vegan category as well.
Luxe Pack Shanghai 2017 will feature: Luxe Pack Tech Hub, Luxe Pack Innovation Wall and Luxe Pack Trends Incubator.
A boom in the beauty and cosmetics industry has many reaching for multifunctional products, which may lead to a rise in the global guerbet alcohols market in coming years.
New venture group will focus on rapid innovation and aligning external technologies with Shiseido's focus on health-conscious consumers.
Get REDdy to paint the town red with Merck KGaA's Ronastar Red Allure, an effect pigment developed for the cosmetics industry. The matte, burgundy-red can be used in color cosmetics and to mattify texture.
The new roles and responsibilities will be effective starting January 1, 2017.
New report shows that the most consolidated product segments include deodorants, hair care and color cosmetics, as well as the premium beauty segment overall.
People should not have to deal with stressed skin due to an overload of physical or mental stress, in addition to any other burdens such as the environement. Evonik's experts identified a palette of active ingredients to help "De-stress your skin."
The company will utilize HC Parfumerie’s 80 shops and seven franchises in Germany as part of its strategic plan to speed up growth outside of the country as well as double its network of boutiques.
Dobos will assume her role as vice-president of the SCC in 2018 and will serve as president in 2019.
Partnering with MALIN + GOETZ, a company that has never partnered with a global hotel brand before, a new unisex bath amenity will be provided for guests staying at the Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts.