Most Popular in Business
- 495Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 353HiMirror and the Smart Mirror Future
- 331PCPC's Beth Jonas Defends Cosmetic Science to the U.S. Senate
- 284How to Be a David
- 274Packaging as Added Value
- 244Estee Lauder Shuffles North American Management
- 238How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months
- 234Coty's Transformational Moment
- 211M&A in 2016 Is All About Natural and Healthy
- 209Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
Recent in Business (page 17 of 40)
Smurfit Kappa Zedek has garnered applause for its creativity and innovation in retail marketing and point-of-purchase advertising displays by winning a POPAI Award in the beauty and fragrance category.
How did Nivea, Eucerin and La Prairie do?
New deal creates opportunities to leverage algae-based ingredients across a broad spectrum of future beauty launches.
ScholarTips is a program where beauty pros can share a tip and support the future of beauty careers.
Elisa D. Garcia will be succeeding Dennis Broderick, the general counsel and secretary, on September 7.
Kleenex facial cleansing products will now be available for purchase across the web through Amazon, Target, Walmart and other stores.
expanding Revision's product portfolio through internal product development and via product acquisitions,
Fiscal 2017 results are expected to boost "balanced growth."
The Sephora Collection brought a beauty experience to the inaugural day of Panorama, a music festival based out of New York City.
The Korean beauty, personal care and baby care product producer will celebrate the opening of its Naterra Korea store that will feature TIGI.
Growing more than 70% so far this year, the brand is bringing on experienced professionals.
Active representatives rose in most regions, while average order size also grew.