Most Popular in Business
- 472Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4674 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 445The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 420Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 333Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 312Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 299L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 252Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 230Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
Recent in Business (page 17 of 40)
From Taylor University, team “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” won a ticket to represent the Malaysia at the international leg of L’Oreal.
blow LTD. receives $707,500 from Unilever grant to support further expansion of blow LTD.
Safic-Alcan UK, a major distributor of specialty chemicals, becomes the sole distributor for AkzoNobel’s polymers, biopolymers and surfactants for the personal care industry in the UK and Ireland, effective June 15.
Chapman, who also serves as a global ambassador for the Magic Bus Foundation, was picked as the modern-day heroine for Moroccanoil’s Inspired By Women short film series.
Sarah Brown, founder of Pai Skincare and board member of Cosmetic Executive Women, spoke about critical areas for growth at the European Economic and Social Committee Meeting.
Phytomer Group Brands USA announced the change of managers last week for the territory including Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.
The London-based skincare brand will expand both domestically and internationally with the help of RBS Invoice Finance.
L’Oreal USA seeks remarkable female-founded companies in opening nominations for its annual awards.
Our latest anti-pollution concept features four innovative products to prevent distinct skin issues caused by stressing agents, like urban pollution.
Bio Component Research offers natural extracts that are scientifically designed for skin, providing higher absorption and improved results compared to equivalent extracts that have not undergone BioTransformation.
Kao Brands Europe appointed Debbie Rix as the UK general manager, joining the company from Revlon.
New Avon LLC hired Helene F. Rutledge as the new chief innovation officer, effective as of June 8, 2016.