Most Popular in Business
- 1097in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 553in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 538Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 443On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 367There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 330Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 295Packaging as Added Value
- 290Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 289Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 196Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
Recent in Business (page 17 of 40)
Naturex plans to introduce Eutectys, a new botanical extract collection consisting of six extracts.
Award is presented to professional cosmetics who are viewed as impulse drivers within the sector.
A note from the editor.
Company pledges to donate $1 in the name of Beautiful Friends of TBC for every individual who clicks to read dedicated newsletter.
Animal testing of cosmetics could soon be a thing of the past in Canada.
North American business separating, new investments in product mix and marketing ahead. New CEO yet to be named.
Ingredient manufacturing site and personal care labs expanded in companys latest phase.
FDA launches a section to alert and inform the growing number of DIY and homespun cosmetics makers about adulteration and other matters.
Paul Polman issued a statement reacting to the Paris Agreement on Climate change.
The “Make-Up Book” made from 100 recycled cardboard and 100 recycled paper has passed strong evaluations tests in order to receive the ECOCERT and COSMOS Attestation of Conformity.
Deal focuses on future growth in beauty, wellness and education.
IT Cosmetics was recently honored for its rapid growth over a short period of time.