Most Popular in Business
- 379Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 359There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 323On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 287Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 247Packaging as Added Value
- 246Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 199in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 191Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 169Coty Expands Consumer Beauty Division With New VP
- 158Biossance's Blacklist Marries Brand Positioning and Regulatory Issues
Recent in Business (page 17 of 40)
Shiseido Co., Ltd.’s Shiseido Perfect UV Protector sunscreen emulsion was awarded in the 2015 edition of the annual Marie Claire Prix dExcellence de la Beauté.
TABS Group 2015 U.S. Cosmetic Study indicates millennials do matter. They’re the heaviest buyers of beauty products.
BASF and CYTOO partner in conducting research on active ingredients for skin firmness.
Gattefossé appointed Azelis as the new distributor in Turkey.
Lipotec launched POLLUSHIELD functional ingredient, an active ingredient to help protect skin from environmental pollution.
This is the first time all of its activity dedicated to fragrance strips, sample packs and perfumed products will be under one roof in France.
A new airless Yonwoo tube keeps the formula from oxidizing, maintaining the potency of compounds without chemical preservatives.
1/20/2016 | Pamela Jo Busiek, president and CEO, ICMAD
If passed, the Feinstein Bill will result in cosmetics being more heavily regulated by the FDA than over-the-counter drugs or dietary supplement products which have demonstrated a much higher risk profile than cosmetics which have an excellent safety record.
Unilevers 2015 results show consistent profitable growth in volatile markets.
A patented cosmetic camera has been developed for selfie-snapping consumers.
Estée Lauder announced the hiring of their newest vice president and general manager for travel retail Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The Fourth Cosmetic Compliance Summit will demonstrate a beta version of the next California Air Resource Board (CARB) reporting tool before its release in July 2016.