Most Popular in Business
- 650Influencing the Influencers
- 579Aligning Claims and Brands
- 382Smart Sunscreen Packaging Shows How Long Until You Bake
- 368How P&G is Transferring Brands to Coty
- 362What the Seventh Generation Deal Means for Unilever
- 335Is Unilever Acquiring Honest Beauty?
- 303How L'Oréal is Going to Take More Market Share Through 2020
- 300This is What's Driving e.l.f.'s IPO
- 264Beautycounter is No Longer a Startup
- 239Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
Recent in Business (page 17 of 40)
Bag-in-box containers could face pressure in the packaging market, a recent research report has found. The reason? Cubitainers.
MAC Cosmetics is going bite-sized.
Skoah, the “personal trainer for your skin,” is selling three of its Seattle locations to qualifying franchisees in order to develop its U.S. franchise.
Camillo Pane sas the new Coty "will have a strong portfolio of consumer-loved beauty brands."
Jean-Guillaume Trottier received a promotion and Julie Van Ongevalle was hired to a senior role.
The Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel has made a safety determination on a number of chamomile, polymer, keratin and sulfate ingredients. Some are safe for use at certain levels while two HDI polymers still have insufficient data.
Unilever previously tipped that it sought to fill gaps in its male grooming holdings.
The landscape of personal care products is rapidly evolving. Shifting population dynamics, along with ease of accessibility, have overturned geographical limitations. Consumers show less brand loyalty and are willing to experiment with various products on the market.
Innovation in nutraceuticals, dietary supplements, cosmetics and skin care products will boost the market.
A new cosmetics line has been launched by Family Christian to encourage young girls to be positive and inspire Christian values.
L'Oreal hired Jean-Louis Kibort as the company's head of security. After 10 years in the Ministry of Defense, Kibort has more than 12 years of experience in the industry.
Carver Korea investment represents the latest boost to k-beauty, targeting both domestic and international expansion.