Most Popular in Business
- 1056in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 533Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 466On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 432in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 382Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 332Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 317Packaging as Added Value
- 316There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 280Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 231Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
Recent in Business (page 2 of 40)
The company grabbed six awards, including Best of Show, for its folding carton decorating capabilities such as foil stamping, embossing, and specialty effects.
H2O+ unveiled its plans to relocate its headquarters to San Fransisco, in turn closing its West Loop manufacturing plant in Chicago.
Despite several challenging regions, particularly Latin America, the company boasts several significant growth engines.
The beauty giant has announced new management in brand management, sustainability and more.
Symrises new site in Tehran, Iran, opened on April 14, strengthening the companys Middle Eastern presence. Symrise will also set up sales offices and application-specific laboratories at the site.
Givaudan is rebranding its active cosmetics business and calling it active beauty, to offer an expanded portfolio of products and technology under one identity.
Latest collaboration from Estée Lauder is coming in September 2016, though details are scarce.
Juan R. Figuereo was elected by the board of directors for the role of chief financial officer, effective immediately.
Estée Lauder is bringing in a slew of new leaders to help move the company forward, effective as early as this month.
Organic HairSpa went eco by selecting Quadpack Groups Body Care Collection and eco-cert wooden caps from its Technotraf unit.
Following the first two days of intense marketing and networking at in-cosmetics 2016, the much anticipated award winners from the Innovation Zone were announced.
Busy times call for effective, new oil range launches, which is what Seppic did at in-cosmetics. The company launched two ranges of biodegradable oil, one range natural and one synthetic, to meet everyones needs.