Most Popular in Business
- 896What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 671What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 5438 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 477Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 376Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 357Avon to Move New York City Corporate Headquarters
- 336This Phone Claims It Can Make You Beautiful
- 317Estee Lauder Boosting Cosmetics Retail Channels Following Q2 2017 Results
- 291Why Brands Should Pay Attention to YouTube's Diverse Beauty Space
- 287Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
Recent in Business (page 2 of 40)
Droga5, a creative and strategic advertising agency, has been named lead creative agency for the beauty brand. Its other clients currently include Google, Georgia Pacific, Sprint, Trident and Unliever.
Featured brands will include Blithe, Huxley, J. One, Make P:rem, MD’s Pick, Saturday Skin, Whamisa, Yuripibu and more with process ranging from $2.50 to $180.
Bath and Body Works saw an increase in both Q4 and full-year sales, while Victoria Secret-including Victoria Secret Beauty- saw a decrease in Q4 sales.
“For now, our focus is on the cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and nutraceutical market in Europe and US, before looking towards promising markets such as Africa and Asia."
The company expects to boost its global production capacity for Japan and France and to speed up its global R&D.
"Our bottles and jars are designed to optimally showcase the cosmetic brand products they contain, and to give those products a unique identity.”
The Art of Packaging Award is presented each year to a beauty industry company or individual that has excelled in the art form of package design.
“We feel very fortunate to have Jay and Jeff on our team. While each have a unique skill set, they share a tremendous enthusiasm for TricorBraun and the packaging industry."
Achieve healthy and glowing skin with DuPont's newest ingredient launch. The natural active provides moisturization for balanced water levels and protection from UV. Learn more at in-cosmetics Global in April 2017.
Up your selfie game; no beauty care products required.
Backed by an expert team of insurance specialists, attorneys and in-house claims staff, FOUNDATION goes above and beyond a policy to help minimize risks and navigate claims.
"TGG will add their rigorous research and scientific methodology to our strategic approach to design.”