Most Popular in Business
- 379Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 359There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 334On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 264Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 260Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 248Packaging as Added Value
- 239in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 174Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 173Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 158Biossance's Blacklist Marries Brand Positioning and Regulatory Issues
Recent in Business (page 2 of 40)
As of June 14, 2016 all products containing MI/MCI preservatives intended for use by children should no longer be available for purchase, according to Health Canada. All other products may not be available after December 31, 2016.
FTL Moda NYFW will produce the two-day presentations for Cosmopack NY. They will highlight the connection between beauty products and the makeup artists working backstage from runways to top prints.
Relocation to New York is part of an effort to reposition the brand and strengthen business over the long term.
Americas legacy of health, beauty and well-being is about to undergo a new level of preservation.
New acquisition is consistent with company’s strategy to acquire brands to grow their fragrance business in a global basis. Aguilera’s fragrance brand is the No. 1 celebrity brand in Europe.
LOreal Malaysia appointed Malek Bekdache as the new managing director, effective as of May 1, 2016.
VariBlend’s new Fusion Pod packaging is a multi-element system the keeps actives apart – in a self-contained pod – from the main ingredient until the moment of usage.
The new range includes three grades: Zanpack silk, Zanpack silk2 and Zanpack touch, which are aimed to help packaging become eye-catching on the shelf and feel great to touch.
Actives International appointed Darren Gilbert ad the director of sales for North America.
Emerald Performance Materials announced the agreement to sell its Emerald Specialties and Polymer Additives and Nitriles business groups to DyStar LP.
AJ Patel, InstaNaturals founder, was named as a Florida finalist for Ernst Youngs Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year award.
The latest brand to create a no-no list of ingredients, Biossance takes aim at U.S. regulations and, by implication, its competition.