Most Popular in Business
- 1083L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1021The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 984Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 890So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 7658 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 747Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 741Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 736Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
- 672Influencer Marketing Trends for 2017
- 567Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
Recent in Business (page 2 of 40)
Products displaying EWG’s mark range from foundations, blushes, eye shadows, eyeliners, lipsticks, lip glosses, lotions, moisturizers, shampoos and soaps, that are free of substances that the EWG has deemed “unacceptable."
Post-Elizabeth Arden acquisition, the company's portfolio is valued at $3 billion.
The move is expected to boost efficiencies in the Shiseido Americas business.
A portion of the exhibitors at Face & Body Midwest 2017 are local to the area. Register now to see these and other vendors in action in Rosemont, Ill.!
The Skin Inc. LIVE! stage is jazzing up Face & Body Midwest with treatment demonstrations by your favorite vendors.
“This research confirms that sustainability isn’t a nice-to-have for businesses. In fact, it has become an imperative."
"Beauty segment sales declined in line with our guidance, but reflected a sequential improvement from the second quarter."
Skin Inc. and Face & Body are excited to announce that celebrity fitness expert Andrea Metcalf will be presenting a keynote on Jan. 23, 2017, as part of the Skin Inc. Live! stage at Face & Body Midwest (January 21-23, 2017, Rosemont).
The skin care, diet and nutritional supplement company has announced two new members to its executive team.
TricorBraun was given the responsibility of elevating the Kenra Platinum brand above the Kenra Professional brand.
The company has 200,000 active presenters and more than 4.1 million consumers in 10 countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Mexico, France, Spain and Hong Kong.
Feel like tradeshow floors could use a little boost? Want to attend education seminars in bite-sized chunks? The Skin Inc. LIVE! stage @ Face & Body is where attendees can watch live treatment demonstrations, ingredient insight discussions and business presentations without ever leaving the show Jan. 22-23.