Most Popular in Business
- 654Influencing the Influencers
- 623Aligning Claims and Brands
- 384Smart Sunscreen Packaging Shows How Long Until You Bake
- 372How P&G is Transferring Brands to Coty
- 362What the Seventh Generation Deal Means for Unilever
- 336Is Unilever Acquiring Honest Beauty?
- 303How L'Oréal is Going to Take More Market Share Through 2020
- 264Beautycounter is No Longer a Startup
- 236Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 197Glamglow Reshuffles to Prep Next Phase of Growth
Recent in Business (page 2 of 40)
ICMAD urges lawmakers to pass legislation that would enhance FDA oversight, create transparency in safety decisions and promote growth and innovation.
The Bioeffect 30 Day Treatment reportedly firms the skin for a more radiant, youthful appearance.
The bottles are manufactured at RPC Bramlage La Roche sur Foron and can be produced in a range of materials.
“I am confident that Beth and Paula’s strong leadership capabilities, experience with California-based brands and continued collaboration with Glenn, Shannon and the entire Glamglow team will help usher in the brand’s next phase of growth."
API used its trends insights to develop its engraved laminate, Second Skin, which combines liquid engraved effects with registered pint.
With so much retail growth potential, it's no wonder the millennial-driven company is thriving.
Complex lipid interactions got you down? The new Shotgun Skin Lipidomics technology from Lipotype will raise your spirits, with its high-throughput capability to analyze a full lipidome from nothing but a tape strip. Plus, it's fun to say.
Combined firms will have a reach of 2.2 billion consumers.
TRESemmé has selected Aptar Beauty + Home's WS20 accessory on VX valve.
Modiface technology boosts the virtual experience for the Latin American beauty brands' consumers.
New strategic partnership with BeautyStat strengthens Influence Nation’s reach in the beauty influencer market; sees strong growth in beauty meets tech and the growing male segment of influencers.