Most Popular in Business
- 763Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 605Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 442Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 439On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 412Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 407Sephora Puts 3,000 Lipstick Shades on Your Phone
- 321Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 315Packaging as Added Value
- 306P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 281Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
Recent in Business (page 2 of 40)
Vantage Specialty Ingredients introduced PFJ-S Beads, a natural exfoliant to use in beauty and personal care products.
Estée Lauder announced three promotions in the executive leadership team.
To help boost its market coverage and products, AptarGroup has agreed to acquire airless dispensing systems provider Mega Airless for about €200 million ($218 million).
New studies show the promise and limitations of digital influencers to drive behavior and hold consumers' attention.
Clariant announced the achievement of Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil Mass Balance certification for a couple of its production sites.
Georges Bouille, an aerosol industry Bag-on-Valve (BoV) expert known throughout the packaging industry as “Mr. BoV,” will join the Lindal Group.
Ford takes role for ingredients and rheology modifiers.
In the U.S, Veritiv's packaging group has launched 100% sugar cane paperboard for eco-friendly cosmetics and food packaging.
Gerresheimer has invested in its cosmetics glass production facilities at its plants in Momignies, Belgium and Tettau, Germany to boost its product quality.
Shiseido Co., Ltd.’s Shiseido Perfect UV Protector sunscreen emulsion was awarded in the 2015 edition of the annual Marie Claire Prix d'Excellence de la Beauté.
TABS Group 2015 U.S. Cosmetic Study indicates millennials do matter. They’re the heaviest buyers of beauty products.
BASF and CYTOO partner in conducting research on active ingredients for skin firmness.