Most Popular in Business
- 434On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 420Packaging as Added Value
- 394Beauty Ingredient Innovations and Trends
- 317Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 291Video: Shiseido Ad Blurs Line Between Girls and Boys
- 286Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 265What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 251Can the Environmental Working Group (EWG) Really Promise Healthier Brands?
- 212Double-digit Growth Driving Mary Kay R&D Expansion
- 201Is the Multicultural Male Grooming Consumer Being Underserved?
Recent in Business (page 3 of 9)
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. Reported their fourth quarter and full year results.
Asian daily face care rituals are driving new innovations around the world. In response, AAK Personal Care has developed a six-step face care ritual featuring its multifunctional emollient ester Lipex SheaLight.
Ashland announced Elixiance biofunctional recently won the silver award for best active ingredients at in-cosmetics Asia 2015 Innovation Zone Awards.
Inter Parfums, Inc reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2015.
Swederm nabs Mktg Industry's first and only paper and cardboard compact case entirely made in Italy and winner of the Eco-Design Beauty Award.
California beauty is heating up and emerging brands require rapid, responsive, innovation.
New research points to a cross-cultural tool for assessing the effect of cosmetics on consumers'
Retailers in the city would have to scrap personal care products containing microbeads starting January 1, 2016 if a recent bill passes.
Sederma's ingredient, Mediatone helps achieve a more even complexion for ethnic skin tones.
Aptar Beauty + Home's Mist’erious technology offers a fine, long-lasting, continuous spray for near-instant moisturization.
Nearly 200 million consumers have adopted ad blocking, creating significant new challenges for marketers. But some, including Unilever's Babs Rangaiah, say the solution is simple: create better marketing.
Coty (New York) has reorganized, announced plans to transfer management offices to London and is investing in top-performing brands like Sally Hansen, adidas and Rimmel amidst down sales. At the same time, it has boosted its focus on digital innovation.