Most Popular in Business
- 1326So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 1157Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 1092The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1084L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1062Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 896Why L'Oreal Is Investing in Emerging Technology Startups
- 871Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 8458 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 790Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 778Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
Recent in Business (page 3 of 40)
"Beauty segment sales declined in line with our guidance, but reflected a sequential improvement from the second quarter."
Skin Inc. and Face & Body are excited to announce that celebrity fitness expert Andrea Metcalf will be presenting a keynote on Jan. 23, 2017, as part of the Skin Inc. Live! stage at Face & Body Midwest (January 21-23, 2017, Rosemont).
The skin care, diet and nutritional supplement company has announced two new members to its executive team.
TricorBraun was given the responsibility of elevating the Kenra Platinum brand above the Kenra Professional brand.
The company has 200,000 active presenters and more than 4.1 million consumers in 10 countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Mexico, France, Spain and Hong Kong.
Feel like tradeshow floors could use a little boost? Want to attend education seminars in bite-sized chunks? The Skin Inc. LIVE! stage @ Face & Body is where attendees can watch live treatment demonstrations, ingredient insight discussions and business presentations without ever leaving the show Jan. 22-23.
CeraVe, AcneFree and Ambi will be folded into L'Oréal's Active Cosmetics Division, which includes La Roche-Posay, Vichy and SkinCeuticals.
McKernan Packaging Clearing House
With products ranging from smart hairbrushes to wearable UV skin patches it is safe to say that technology is slowly but surely shaping the beauty industry.
Lee will talk about the 5 Tools Every Esthetician Must Have to be Successful on the Skin Inc. LIVE! stage at 9 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 22 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, IL.
Using three international companies, five years of development and a multi-million dollar budget, the Amazonian Alliance was created to offer rainforest ingredients without actually damaging the environment.