Most Popular in Business
- 604Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 416HiMirror and the Smart Mirror Future
- 338PCPC's Beth Jonas Defends Cosmetic Science to the U.S. Senate
- 293How to Be a David
- 270Packaging as Added Value
- 261Estee Lauder Shuffles North American Management
- 243How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months
- 237Coty's Transformational Moment
- 231Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 217M&A in 2016 Is All About Natural and Healthy
Recent in Business (page 3 of 40)
Makeup and iconic brands performed well for the first nine months of 2016.
These 10 women have been honored by L’Oréal Paris for inspiring their communities by overcoming adversity and showing a great deal of selflessness.
All three executives will oversee go-to-market strategies in North America, omnichannel retail, digital and social marketing, and consumer engagement.
This seventh and final video in our triclosan series with David Steinberg gives the history of how contaminated antibacterial cleansers led to safely preserved cosmetics. It also highlights how preservative-free and natural movements are unraveling product safety.
Lessons from food industry acquisitions.
It's nice to see our government liaison supporting our scientists' efforts by standing up to share with others the notion that cosmetic science is real.
In this sixth video in our series, David C. Steinberg considers whether the FDA's triclosan ruling presents an opportunity.
10/6/2016 | Laura Ziv
What it takes to become a successful challenger brand in any beauty category.
"Our aim is to create real, meaningful and lasting change in the naturals market, and ensure that consumers are armed with the information they need to make informed purchases."
10/6/2016 | Chad Hankinson, Stylie
5 ways to maximize your single beauty business.
Inside the relaunch of InstaNatural.
"He is an excellent addition to the L Catterton team and will bring great value to our operations in Europe and globally as we expand and grow our footprint around the world."