Most Popular in Business
- 643Influencing the Influencers
- 573Aligning Claims and Brands
- 377Smart Sunscreen Packaging Shows How Long Until You Bake
- 366How P&G is Transferring Brands to Coty
- 360What the Seventh Generation Deal Means for Unilever
- 336Is Unilever Acquiring Honest Beauty?
- 306This is What's Driving e.l.f.'s IPO
- 302How L'Oréal is Going to Take More Market Share Through 2020
- 262Beautycounter is No Longer a Startup
- 237Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
Recent in Business (page 3 of 40)
Mega chemical maker BASF has appointed IMCD as a regional U.S. distributor for several of its ingredient categories.
That spicy mustard you slather on your Oktoberfest pretzel has new appeal: for slimming benefits. But not by eating it. As Mibelle demonstrates, a new cosmetic active based on mustard sprouts and capsaicin can turn lipids into heat.
9/20/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
As more countries jump on the animal testing "ban wagon," cruelty-free has become an even more important aim for cosmetic brands, including those who make cosmetic applicators and brushes like Taiki.
"This addition to Unilever’s product portfolio will help us meet rising demand for high-quality products with a purpose.”
The move affects about $1 billion in advertising and promotions pending aimed at critical segments, including fragrance and professional salon products.
Design evokes sobriety and beauty.
Hoffman Neopac has launched at Luxe Pack Monaco three brand-new products: Stylo applicators for skin care products, new printable tincaps and digitally printable tins as a promotional secondary packaging
A new analysis shows that scale in key markets is everything, for both emerging and mature consumer bases.
Imerys launched a new natural mineral solution to impart opacity and whiteness to gel and shampoo formulas. ImerCare Opaque serves as an alternative to oil-derived opacifiers.
9/16/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
Newly launched packaging options with metallic effects are all the rage.
Acquisition would boost the global giant's holdings in the natural space.
As a result of the success of the company's Oval Flip-Top Closure, the natural progression was to build a range of bottles to go with it