Most Popular in Business
- 766Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 606Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 441Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 438On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 414Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 411Sephora Puts 3,000 Lipstick Shades on Your Phone
- 320Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 313Packaging as Added Value
- 306P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 286Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
Recent in Business (page 3 of 40)
Gattefossé appointed Azelis as the new distributor in Turkey.
Lipotec launched POLLUSHIELD functional ingredient, an active ingredient to help protect skin from environmental pollution.
This is the first time all of its activity dedicated to fragrance strips, sample packs and perfumed products will be under one roof in France.
A new airless Yonwoo tube keeps the formula from oxidizing, maintaining the potency of compounds without chemical preservatives.
1/20/2016 | Pamela Jo Busiek, president and CEO, ICMAD
If passed, the Feinstein Bill will result in cosmetics being more heavily regulated by the FDA than over-the-counter drugs or dietary supplement products which have demonstrated a much higher risk profile than cosmetics which have an excellent safety record.
Unilever's 2015 results show consistent profitable growth in volatile markets.
A patented cosmetic camera has been developed for selfie-snapping consumers.
Estée Lauder announced the hiring of their newest vice president and general manager for travel retail Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The Fourth Cosmetic Compliance Summit will demonstrate a beta version of the next California Air Resource Board (CARB) reporting tool before its release in July 2016.
Unilever announced it is building a multi-million dollar factory in the country's special development zone.
Lord & Taylor is hosting its first Charity Day of 2016 on January 16 to benefit the Look Good Feel Better beauty charitable program.
Only 10 out of the 12 available fragrance licenses will be transferred to Coty.