Most Popular in Business
- 920Shiseido to Add Two Iconic Brands to Its Global Portfolio
- 648Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 559Revlon Has Purchased Elizabeth Arden
- 354The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 270Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 242On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 199UPDATE: Vogue Starts Bidding War
- 196Packaging as Added Value
- 1753 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 145NUDE-Beautycounter Deal Boosts "Safer" Beauty Globally
Recent in Business (page 3 of 40)
Revlon claimed that the purchase would boost its portfolio and global reach. Of particular interest was Elizabeth Arden’s "highly profitable" growing prestige skin care, color cosmetics and prestige fragrances.
Global packager expands global sales network into portions of Europe and the Middle East.
From Taylor University, team “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” won a ticket to represent the Malaysia at the international leg of L’Oreal.
blow LTD. receives $707,500 from Unilever grant to support further expansion of blow LTD.
Safic-Alcan UK, a major distributor of specialty chemicals, becomes the sole distributor for AkzoNobel’s polymers, biopolymers and surfactants for the personal care industry in the UK and Ireland, effective June 15.
Chapman, who also serves as a global ambassador for the Magic Bus Foundation, was picked as the modern-day heroine for Moroccanoil’s Inspired By Women short film series.
Sarah Brown, founder of Pai Skincare and board member of Cosmetic Executive Women, spoke about critical areas for growth at the European Economic and Social Committee Meeting.
Phytomer Group Brands USA announced the change of managers last week for the territory including Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.
The London-based skincare brand will expand both domestically and internationally with the help of RBS Invoice Finance.
L’Oreal USA seeks remarkable female-founded companies in opening nominations for its annual awards.
Our latest anti-pollution concept features four innovative products to prevent distinct skin issues caused by stressing agents, like urban pollution.
Bio Component Research offers natural extracts that are scientifically designed for skin, providing higher absorption and improved results compared to equivalent extracts that have not undergone BioTransformation.