Most Popular in Business
- 896What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 713Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 667What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 5998 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 446Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 360Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
- 316Estee Lauder Boosting Cosmetics Retail Channels Following Q2 2017 Results
- 311Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 295This Phone Claims It Can Make You Beautiful
- 293Why Brands Should Pay Attention to YouTube's Diverse Beauty Space
Recent in Business (page 3 of 40)
“Yes To has reemerged as an innovative leader in the fast-growing natural beauty space."
Calling all animal lovers: AMSilk is ready to put a smile on your face. The company was awarded The Vegan Society Trademark for two of its cosmetic ingredients, used in personal care and beauty.
Coconut-based beauty brand is expanding its reach at Sephora.
Dorosin was brought on to help grow business as the company launches new products, grows relationships with Sephora and QVC and opens new store locations that will give customers a positive brand experience.
The company states that both Trunet and Janson will be great assets to the Lucas Meyer Cosmetics team.
Evonik plans to not only grow its cosmetics portfolio, but also dive into the hair care industry with its acquisition of Air Products Schlüchtern GmbH. The company plans on launching new active ingredients and will be available to provide more information at in-cosmetics Global in April 2017.
In the L’Oréal Group women represent 70% of its 89,331 employees worldwide, 33.3% of the group’s executive committee and 46% – 7 out of 15– of the board of directors.
BeautyKind estimates that 45,000 people will attend the concert and expects to raise $3 million for charities. When a ticket is purchased 50% will be donated to the charity of the customer’s choice.
Unilever is utilizing digital tools that it says “give consumers easy and instantaneous access to product information beyond what is on the product’s label.”
Mazur Group, a recruiting firm specializing in the beauty industry, has released hiring trends that it has forecasted for 2017.
The diverse beauty space grew nine times in 2016 over what it was in 2015. The space has garnered over 740 million views, 7,000 channels, 21,000 videos and 1 million Facebook shares
The company states it will use the net proceeds of the senior notes to help support general corporate purposes.