Most Popular in Business
- 1061in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 535Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 465On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 432in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 364Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 337There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 329Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 295Packaging as Added Value
- 280Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 230Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
Recent in Business (page 3 of 40)
Busy times call for effective, new oil range launches, which is what Seppic did at in-cosmetics. The company launched two ranges of biodegradable oil, one range natural and one synthetic, to meet everyones needs.
BioSpectrum will remain independently managed, with Clariant leveraging its global sales and innovation network to market BioSpectrums product portfolio of active ingredients worldwide.
Brand owners want to see active and intelligent packaging developers working together and also collaborating with design houses and packaging manufacturers to provide total finished solutions, according to market research.
Bill Danylko joins Curtis with more than 15 years of experience as a leader in the sales, development and production of luxury packaging.
With 40 years of experience in the printing industry, Eric Rineman joins the Curtis Packaging printing team.
Cant wait until you start learning about in-cosmetics Paris ingredient launches? Check out a rundown of some previewed ingredients here!
See what Evonik was honored for and catch up RSPO certifications.
Meet Brookfield AMETEK, the baby born from AMETEKs acquisition of Brookfield Engineering and ESP/SurgeX.
The multinational giant is now in the process of disengaging from the supplier and addressing proven complaints.
4/6/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Globally, sales of specialty ingredients are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate of 2.8 through 2020, by which time the market will be worth about $10 billion.
Alexandre Popoff will expand his responsibilities to Africa and the Middle East as of June 1.
VariBlend now offers five versions of its 40mm MidiMix variable, custom-blending dispenser for cosmetics and personal care products that require small to medium dosages.