Most Popular in Business
- 472Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4694 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 456The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 409Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 334Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 312Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 300L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 254Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 228VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
Recent in Business (page 3 of 40)
Skin and body care and fragrance had a tough year, while color cosmetics spurred growth.
Lonza will acquire InterHealth Nutraceuticals, strengthening its nutritional ingredients portfolio at a cost of up to US $300 million.
The first 100% natural pure salicylic acid molecule was launched from Alban Muller. The company has introduced Amiperfect ER for anti-wrinkle, brightening, purifying and regenerating purposes.
From skin to anti-UV to hair care, the brand is focusing on active consumers. Plus: Shiseido appoints new digital expert.
8/13/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Two beauty packaging projects yield distinctly different results but teach the same lesson on design.
8/13/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
A closer look at Shiseido's prestige play and global innovation plans.
With GlamScout, the company allows users to locate makeup products based on analysis of photos.
Menaji's ClearShave 3-in-1 Formula was marketed around its water-saving capabilities.
Beauty care results were strong in the second quarter of 2016.
Ahead of its acquisition by Revlon, the company shows strength in international regions and several beauty categories.
Final selections announced ahead of August 20 event in Los Angeles.
Subscription box company Mostess selected Taylor Box Company to create embossed, recyclable packaging that holds five to seven hand-picked items that are different for each release.