Most Popular in Business
- 380Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 359There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 326On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 280Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 253Packaging as Added Value
- 253Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 211in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 191Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 169Coty Expands Consumer Beauty Division With New VP
- 158Biossance's Blacklist Marries Brand Positioning and Regulatory Issues
Recent in Business (page 3 of 40)
LOreal Malaysia appointed Malek Bekdache as the new managing director, effective as of May 1, 2016.
VariBlend’s new Fusion Pod packaging is a multi-element system the keeps actives apart – in a self-contained pod – from the main ingredient until the moment of usage.
The new range includes three grades: Zanpack silk, Zanpack silk2 and Zanpack touch, which are aimed to help packaging become eye-catching on the shelf and feel great to touch.
Actives International appointed Darren Gilbert ad the director of sales for North America.
Emerald Performance Materials announced the agreement to sell its Emerald Specialties and Polymer Additives and Nitriles business groups to DyStar LP.
AJ Patel, InstaNaturals founder, was named as a Florida finalist for Ernst Youngs Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year award.
The latest brand to create a no-no list of ingredients, Biossance takes aim at U.S. regulations and, by implication, its competition.
Shiseidos new RD site in New Jersey houses key activities previously centralized in Japan, creating a more localized structure.
Resources of Nature purchase brings with it unique ingredients and formulations, including pigments and emulsifiers.
Infinity Foils Inc. has opened a new facility in Napa, California making it the ninth Infinity Foils distribution center and the only foil supplier in Northern California.
Total company net sales increased along with net income for the first quarter 2016.
Spectra Packaging has recently added a new oval snap-on flip-top closure to its growing range of injection moulded components. Customers can request samples in early June.