Most Popular in Business
- 714Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 568Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 445Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 445On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 386Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 384Sephora Puts 3,000 Lipstick Shades on Your Phone
- 351Why Aren't More Beauty Brands Calling Out Their Eco Initiatives?
- 316Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 305P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 284Packaging as Added Value
Recent in Business (page 4 of 40)
Thinfilm will collaborate with several key partners including Unilever on the project.
Partnership avoids competition between the firms and follows recent Catterton beauty acquisitions.
Impact Colors announced a merger effective January 1, 2016, in order to combine resources.
Mally Beauty announced the hiring of a new product development director.
Coty Inc. filled their newly opened position of senior vice president of corporate affairs.
L'Oreal released its first worldwide diversity report to highlight progress in all around equality and inclusion.
Shiseido announced subsidiary share transfer news as well as new directors, audit & supervisory board members and corporate officers.
Nine cosmetics companies may be quietly breaking UK and E.U. non-animal testing law by marketing in China where animal testing is allowed, PETA alleges.
Azelis announced their acquisition deal has been complete and closed following regulatory clearance.
Latest iteration of Beauty Circle includes new features for brands and publications, as well as increased functionality for consumers seeking new products and looks.
New study and recent 3D mirror launch show augmented reality and artificial intelligence are heating up.
Company announces latest breakthroughs in packaging and skin care.