Most Popular in Business
- 378Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 359There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 332On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 264Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 263Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 249Packaging as Added Value
- 241in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 174Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 174Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 158Biossance's Blacklist Marries Brand Positioning and Regulatory Issues
Recent in Business (page 4 of 40)
Shiseido announced it will undergo a complete brand innovation in 2016, with a focus on travel retail.
Clariant showed improved sales and increased profitability for the first quarter of 2016.
Aptar Beauty + Home GS lotion dispenser is pumping up Live for Tomorrows (LFT) Clean Mitts Hand Soap.
Starting May 21, zinc oxide and potassium hydroxide will be OK for use in cosmetics and personal care products under certain new European Union guidelines.
Shannon Curtin, former Walgreens beauty VP, joins Coty as senior vice president.
Support for H.R. 4075, the Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act, is gaining momentum with recent backing from two U.S. congressional leaders, including a Democratic cosponsor. ICMAD applauds the move.
Aqua+ Skincare, a company specializing in anti-pollution skin care products, is now a member of ICMAD.
PG expects sales to be down high-single digits in fiscal 2016, due to foreign exchange and the combined impacts of the Venezuela deconsolidation and minor brand divestitures.
BeautyKinds Regulation A+ Initial Public Offering (IPO) is now allowed investments from the general public to help support the brands growth.
4/26/2016 | Rachel Grabenhofer, Global Cosmetic Industry
With 29 years of experience, IFSCC president Philippe Auderset, Ph.D., advises product developers, Be crazy when you imagine new products.” But hes got more than crazy ideas up his sleeve. In this interview, he shares insights on the personal care industry of the future.
The company cited currency rates as a significant deficit, while hailing a positive product mix and volume gain.
Latest appointments point toward focus on digital-first consumer engagement and an acknowledgement that more than 60 of the brands sales come from outside the United States.