Most Popular in Business
- 414On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 413Packaging as Added Value
- 377Beauty Ingredient Innovations and Trends
- 332Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 277Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 267What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 252Can the Environmental Working Group (EWG) Really Promise Healthier Brands?
- 214Double-digit Growth Driving Mary Kay R&D Expansion
- 207Is the Multicultural Male Grooming Consumer Being Underserved?
- 194Who Should Own Brands' Social Media?
Recent in Business (page 4 of 9)
A so-called "cardiovascular system" embedded within plastic films could create a range of new controlled-release applications for cosmetics and fragrance for wearables.
Brazil taxes, Latin American inflation, declining representatives and divestments have impacted Avon's latest results.
Acquisition covers leading brush products for the professional and consumer retail channels.
A look at the Beauty Cluster Barcelona and Cosmetic Valley partnership.
Beiersdorf has published the business results for the first nine months of 2015.
Qualipac-Pochet, Color Optics by Arcade, Metal Dynamics and other packaging notables will take home coveted awards on Nov. 19.
While the company has seen challenges in Asia and new markets, L'Oreal is seeing opportunities in e-commerce, active cosmetics, professional products and more.
EWG Verified seeks to set the standard for quality and safety in the health and wellness space, while highlighting the "worst" offenders.
In order to support its manufacturing needs, Mary Kay is investing in a new global manufacturing and R&D facility in Dallas/Fort Worth.
Conditioning polymers and surfactants will drive significant growth in the segment as key product categories expand.
The deal enables PSB Industries to reinforce its footprint in North America as well as enter Asia and South America.
Key suppliers will be expected to file ethical performance reports on the Sedex as part of Tetra Pak's commitment to improve supply chain transparency.