Most Popular in Business
- 758The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 551Touchscreen Skin: The Next Wearable?
- 540Why Unilever Acquired "Disruptive" Dollar Shave Club
- 451Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 325This is Mary Kay's New Manufacturing Site
- 220Invest in Beauty's Next Generation
- 209Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 194VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
- 193Why L’Oréal is the Ninth Most Attractive Employer
- 192L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
Recent in Business (page 4 of 40)
MiiN Cosmetic and a range of other Korean brands are reaching out to potential investors this month.
Beauty care manufacturer posts first pair of consecutive quarterly gains since 2012.
The 470,000-sq-ft facility will support Mary Kay's future manufacturing and development needs in skin care and color cosmetics.
A 20 year old U.S. model becomes an icon for inspiring women to be strong and happy.
7/14/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Who has the money, what are they buying and why?
A market expansion services provider and an integrated oil and gas company have signed an agreement to cover the U.S. cosmetics and personal care markets.
This free app provides users with skin, hair and makeup experts that will suggest solutions and answer beauty questions 24 hours a day.
A total of $15,000 has been awarded to three salon owners across the U.S. for their commitment to charity.
L'Oréal Set to Acquire Société des Thermes de Saint-Gervais-les-Bains and Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc License
Healing waters are at the center of the latest acquisition target, which has a strong spa legacy.
Deal with CLIO gives the Western firm a stake in K-beauty and will boost the CLIO brand IPO.
Company will leverage its centers of excellence in makeup and digital to boost its Laura Mercier and ReVive brands.
New CEO will focus on the expansion of the bottling plant manufacturing site and the Esquire men's grooming line launch.