Most Popular in Business
- 1317So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 1242The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1152Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 1089Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 1083L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 896Why L'Oreal Is Investing in Emerging Technology Startups
- 854Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 8378 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 825Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 777Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
Recent in Business (page 4 of 40)
With 20 years of experience in global operations for manufacturing companies, Matthias Woelk has been appointed as the new global operations director for the Lindal Group.
1/6/2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
What the recent buying history of Estee Lauder, L'Oreal and Unilever say about where future industry expansion will come from.
This new venture will expand High Ridge Brands’ portfolio from personal cleansing and hair care companies and into the oral care category.
Together, Gutierrez and Mitchell have 5.2 million Instagram followers and over 2 million YouTube subscribers.
Top 10 brands overall, top brands among micro-influencers and top brands by engagement.
With a turnover of €8 million in 2015, Serdex has joined Seppic to expand Seppic's portfolio of natural ingredients. Representing a market over €900 million, the global specialty active ingredients for cosmetics are quickly becoming a growing trend with natural active ingredients.
As microbead bans are passed around the world, Lessonia, maker of natural exfoliators has named 2017 a crucial year to find an environmentally-friendly alternative.
Through 2020, the company expects to generate "$140 million in annualized synergies and cost reductions."
CMO Martine Williamson discusses the future of this entrepreneurial upstart, including future acquisitions.
The partnership started on January 1, 2017 with the purpose of continuing growth and success of Jarchem’s personal care line in the West Coast region.
Various innovations, claims and tools for anti-pollution ingredients are under discussion and according to Euromonitor, the beauty and personal care industries are expected to see an increase of this trend.