Most Popular in Business
- 859What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 797Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 7458 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 735VIDEO: L’Oréal and Founders Factory Add 5 Startups to Beauty Accelerator
- 730Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 589Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 570What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 521Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 412Shiseido-MatchCo Herald "A New Age of Personalization and A.I. for Beauty"
- 371Sundial CEO Richelieu Dennis Honored for Reshaping Beauty and Communities
Recent in Business (page 4 of 40)
These indicators will be used by independent third parties to conclude whether or not a palm oil company is protecting forests and peatlands that have biodiversity, carbon and social values.
To the world travelers and event attendees or to those who are introducing new ingredients and staying in place, Cosmetics & Toiletries and Global Cosmetic Industry would love to post about your new launches.
1/30/2017 | Ethelbert Williams, Chief Marketing Officer, InstaNatural, LLC
How to build an omnichannel brand around how consumers really shop.
1/30/2017 | Diana Arena, Experticity
Tomorrow’s successful beauty leaders will need to nimbly navigate the intersections of inner and outer beauty and well-being.
1/30/2017 | Lisa Kovner, Kovner & Company
Many emerging brands make expensive mistakes early on because they don’t have a strategy in place to act as a touchstone for decisions.
Pecheux will work to create new looks for YSL Beauté’s advertising campaigns, will help create new products and will act as a YSL Beauté ambassador.
“Spectra is very proud to be serving our customers for 30 years with high quality of service, products and color matching.”
Appointments include a new head of the professional products group in North America, as well as a new brand president at Maybelline-Garnier Essie and L'Oreal Paris.
There will be no changes to the business operations or to the directors and executive officers as a result of the reorganization, according to the company.
Alongside 18 European partners, Lessonia is diving into GENIALG, a European project to develop bioactive ingredients from algae. A number of benefits come included with project participation including the launch of new ingredients for cosmetic applications.
"The Head & Shoulders recyclable shampoo bottle made with beach plastic is a world’s first in the hair care category."
The tags can be read with a tap of an NFC-enabled smartphone or device which then, using the cloud, creates a one-to-one marketing platform which allow brands and consumers to connect via mobile device.