Most Popular in Business
- 470Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4694 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 442Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 411The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 333Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 313Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 300L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 252Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 234Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
Recent in Business (page 4 of 40)
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has sent 10 warning letters to online marketers selling products that claim they provide protection from the Zika virus without the scientific data to back it up.
With natural products and ingredients trending for sensitive care products, schülke announced the relaunch of euxyl K 903, now with natural tocopherol. This preservative meets natural certifications and is gentle and efficient.
A new app can distinguish makeup looks from real faces, still photos and video and transfer them to a user in-app. What?
Prestige brands and rising dominance in fragrance will lead future growth, according to the company.
Qosmedix has expanded into stock lipstick tube packaging by introducing two new items: a Matte Black Lipstick Tube with Silver Band and an economy Black Lipstick Tube with a Clear Cap.
Huntsman would retain its related accounts receivables and trade payables. Net proceeds of the sale would be used to repay debt, which would be in addition to Huntsman’s recent $100 million debt reduction.
8/5/2016 | Mare Alice Dibon, Alice Communications, Zephyr Cove, Nevada USA
Is the microbiome our greatest challenge, the best opportunity we've had, in a long time, to innovate and renew ourselves?
This year marks the 40th anniversary of the first harmonized European Directive on cosmetic products. In the meantime, a cosmetics advocacy group is on a mission to have any future regulation standardize the definition of natural and organic.
A new report explores the white space remaining in the world of licensing, from children's natural and organic products to celebrity scents in emerging markets.
According to the company, expansion into Asia boosted sales.
Move will support local distributor and regional innovation.
The company has prepared its management for the next phase of growth with Amanda Baldwin, Gary Griffo and David Fainer.