Most Popular in Business
- 623The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 547Touchscreen Skin: The Next Wearable?
- 526Why Unilever Acquired "Disruptive" Dollar Shave Club
- 514Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 326This is Mary Kay's New Manufacturing Site
- 212Invest in Beauty's Next Generation
- 197VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
- 196Why L’Oréal is the Ninth Most Attractive Employer
- 194New Bliss CEO Eyes Innovation Opportunities
- 184Is Your Packaging Working? Ask The Branding Doctor
Recent in Business (page 5 of 40)
Deal boosts Scott's Liquid Cold Inc.'s hair care stable and adds to its personal care brand portfolio.
A partnership with between an organic advocacy group and a healthy lifestyle brand reinforces commitment to organic standards.
The keyboard, available on Android and iOS, features characters indulging in beauty experiences and L'Oréal-brand icons.
Qosmedix has expanded its collection of non-woven pads by adding six new additions; four of which feature pre-made finger notches to help separate and grab the pads with ease.
For young job applicants it’s all about gaining early opportunities to excel.
Azelis board of directors appointed Michael Roney, a global specialty chemicals distributor, to the board.
Meri Baregamian joins the company in the wake of the recent Steiner-Catterton deal, which united Bliss with a range of other brands, including StriVectin.
Strong comparables are not likely to hold through July, the company reports.
Aveda, Jo Malone London and MAC Cosmetics are bringing luxury beauty options to the Dallas Fort Worth International Airport at Terminal D.
When it comes to beauty packaging, the future is about luxury.
The country’s market is poised for significant growth, but halal certification demands could cause a bottleneck.
Corporation has selected Apigee to help build and deliver modern API and apps.