Most Popular in Business
- 1089L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1038Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 954So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 8158 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 813Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 737Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
- 693Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 652The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 513Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 481Why L'Oreal Is Investing in Emerging Technology Startups
Recent in Business (page 5 of 40)
1/3/2017 | Lisa Kovner, Kovner & Company
The best part of creating cool is that it doesn’t require a ton of money. What it does require is a deep understanding of what makes people tick, what gets them excited, what gets them talking.
1/3/2017 | Lisa Kovner, Kovner Associates
5 questions to ask before you get started.
1/3/2017 | Krista McAulay, Beauty Squad Marketing Manager, Perfect365
The power of influencers, the enduring appeal of brick-and-mortar shopping and the importance of tutorials.
1/3/2017 | Denise Herich, The Benchmarking Company
How social philanthropy drives consumers’ decisions.
The G7 Master Qualification, awarded by Idealliance, has been presented to Diamond Packaging for performing at global industry standards with its print production processes.
Huntsman Corp. sold its European surfactants business to Innospec Inc., helping to move forward with its debt-reducing efforts.
“Our unique relationship with Partech Ventures will give us access to a high quality and comprehensive sourcing of the best B2B and B2C digital players and contribute to the group’s global strategy of open innovation."
"To be honest, we aren't looking for the cheapest, we are looking for the best partner who will work closely with us to ensure successful commercialization every time."
Pujolasos also announced that it has achieved loyalty to 95% of its customers.
It may finally be possible to turn back the clock. Using cellular reprogramming, scientists at the Salk Institute have found a way to reverse signs of aging.
In a recent Euromonitor International report, it was stated that smaller packaging sizes would be a major trend in 2017.
How much has the brand's stock risen, how many social media followers has it gathered and how many stores has it opened?