Most Popular in Business
- 936Shiseido to Add Two Iconic Brands to Its Global Portfolio
- 581Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 558Revlon Has Purchased Elizabeth Arden
- 399Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 234On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 225The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 224Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 1793 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 172Packaging as Added Value
- 162NUDE-Beautycounter Deal Boosts "Safer" Beauty Globally
Recent in Business (page 5 of 40)
Lafley's exit corresponds to sale of beauty and grooming brands and a recent decline in those categories' net sales.
The summer heat is just beginning and Kristen Bell wants to inspire moms to talk about the importance of sunscreen to their children. Neutrogena’s 2016 Choose Skin Health Campaign is airing a comedic and serious video about the necessary attention of skin care.
New Avon LLC has announced a new chairman for the board of the company.
The global cosmetics, skin care and nutrition brand Arbonne has opened a store in New Zealand.
KemCare forecasts 25% growth ahead in the wake of its specialty chemicals purchase.
Kerry Washington will be the first-ever creative ambassador for OPI’s upcoming fall/winter collection.
The investment will significantly expand Strength of Nature’s ability to meet the evolving needs of the world’s multicultural consumer.
The importance of the Cushion Compact is the ability to support various formulas and the stability to support the product without leaking. Not all packages are the same and could result in a messy application experience for the consumer.
As a retired executive from the cosmetics and personal care industry, Francesco (“Frank”) Ferlaino is appointed to the board of directors at Radient Technologies Inc.
Revlon and Coty announced that Revlon will be taking over Coty's Cutex business. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
The company appointed Jared Mackay as new CRO. The creation of this position is a first among the L'Oréal Americas zone, and the role comes as a response to the important changes in the dynamic Canadian-branded retail landscape within the cosmetics industry.
Laura Mercier and RéVive brands will be added to Shiseido's portfolio with its purchase of Gurwitch Products LLC. The combination is expected to provide Shiseido with significant growth opportunities.