Most Popular in Business
- 604Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 420HiMirror and the Smart Mirror Future
- 338PCPC's Beth Jonas Defends Cosmetic Science to the U.S. Senate
- 293How to Be a David
- 268Packaging as Added Value
- 261Estee Lauder Shuffles North American Management
- 244How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months
- 238Coty's Transformational Moment
- 231Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 217M&A in 2016 Is All About Natural and Healthy
Recent in Business (page 5 of 40)
How you can share your inspiration and insights with a global audience of beauty and personal care professionals.
In this third video in a series, David C. Steinberg predicts the outlook for future consumer hand sanitizers in light of the FDA's triclosan ruling.
Poccia will play a crucial role in defining and leading all aspects of the bareMinerals brand and products on a global basis.
Each share of Galleria Co. common stock will be converted into the right to receive one share of Coty class A common stock upon completion of the merger.
The brand is supporting a range of fair pay and social justice initiatives around the country.
New bottles fit well into the salon and spa channels.
"Shiseido continues to set eyes on promising young designers and support their activities as well as collaborations..."
Program awards $60,000 grants to female scientists to advance their postdoctoral research.
Court says EU law makes no distinction depending on where the animal testing was carried out.
Triclosan got the FDA's boot earlier this month. So now what? In this second installment of our video series, David Steinberg continues the discussion.
Armario has served in a variety of leadership roles at McDonald's Corp. for nearly 20 years, retiring in 2015.
“We are committed to the latest in technological innovation and Mary Kay’s new manufacturing and R&D operations will be on the leading edge of design and production."