BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Business
- 423On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 403Packaging as Added Value
- 382Beauty Ingredient Innovations and Trends
- 344Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 284Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 266What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 254New Tech Promises Wearable Cosmetic and Fragrance Opportunities
- 251Can the Environmental Working Group (EWG) Really Promise Healthier Brands?
- 214Is the Multicultural Male Grooming Consumer Being Underserved?
- 212Double-digit Growth Driving Mary Kay R&D Expansion
Recent in Business (page 5 of 9)
Conditioning polymers and surfactants will drive significant growth in the segment as key product categories expand.
The deal enables PSB Industries to reinforce its footprint in North America as well as enter Asia and South America.
Key suppliers will be expected to file ethical performance reports on the Sedex as part of Tetra Pak's commitment to improve supply chain transparency.
Aptar Beauty + Home has created a high gloss, black Twist To Lock Contemporary EuroFlow dispenser.
For the holiday season, Guerlain selected Cosfibel Premium to create a gift box for its Shalimar fragrance as a limited edition for Sephora.
Robert Brands on the role of CEOs as chief innovation officers and why "doing it right is more important than speed to market."
Croda company recently assessed the treatment capability for split ends by conducted studies on damaged hair.
Chemtec Chemical Company has added two specialty chemical suppliers, Chemyunion and Cedar Concepts.
Makeup can be a powerful tool of transformation, revealing new insights into gender.
A new alloy presents opportunities in packaging.
What Kate Winslet’s photo retouching ban says about beauty brand opportunities and consumers’ belief in a more honest definition of beauty.
DNAEGF Renewal “takes years off skin’s aging appearance” using patented DNA repair enzymes encapsulated in a liposome delivery system and barley-extracted human epidermal growth factor grown in Icelandic waters and volcanic pumice, which promote skin cell recovery and renewal while defending the skin from future environmental, pollution and natural metabolic function damage, according to the company.