Most Popular in Business
- 1054in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 534Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 475On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 433in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 386Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 343Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 320Packaging as Added Value
- 304There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 280Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 232Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
Recent in Business (page 5 of 40)
Packaging company aims to attract millennial workers by offering three-day weekends and a flex schedule; CEO said its a win for all involved.
Joan Malloy will be the companys new CEO, effective immediately.
Body Bliss introduced a new category in their products, encouraging spa guests to make their own aloe face and body mists while relaxing poolside.
Croda marked the start of construction of the new reactor investment project as well as the opening of the new utilities infrastructure at the site in France.
Busy week? Dont be left out of whats buzzing in the beauty industry. Catch up on what you missed the week of March 14.
Cosmax USA strategic partnership with VariBlend will help in the companys goal of becoming the largest contract cosmetics manufacturer in the world by 2017.
The Swiss Federal Council is promoting alternative methods to animal testing and plans a ban on animal-tested ingredients.
Inter Parfums, Inc. released their 2015 fourth quarter and full year results, and the company will be increasing dividend payout per quarter.
Technavio notes three reasons why the global tube packaging market is booming for cosmetics and personal care in its latest report.
Avon announced the big move of its headquarters as well as a change in the workforce.
A new study says teen girls can benefit from free-of products since they might be at risk for exposure to possible endocrine disruptors; but another toxicologist has something to add.
Distribution center crucial to companys five-year plan.