Most Popular in Business
- 310On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 281Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 269Packaging as Added Value
- 243Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 241Marketers: Watch Your Cosmetics Claims
- 241Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 196in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 189Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 184Smart Mirror Ups the Connected Beauty Game
- 178Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
Recent in Business (page 5 of 40)
Spectra Packaging has recently added a new oval snap-on flip-top closure to its growing range of injection moulded components. Customers can request samples in early June.
Weener Plastics has launched a premium CosmoTop Tube Closures line featuring "Style" and "Classy" packaging options.
NIVEA sales rose by 4.3% year on year. Eucerin achieved sales growth of 1.2%. La Prairie increased sales by 6.9%.
Elizabeth Arden continues to execute turnaround plans, showing the fifth consecutive quarter of constant currency net sales growth.
Supplier reports record first quarter results for 2016.
By acquiring $9 billion in revenue via P&G brands, Coty is poised to become a top player in several beauty categories.
Net earnings were $265.6 million, compared with $272.1 million last year. Excluding the impact of foreign currency translation, net sales increased 6%.
L’Oréal has partnered with Hello Tomorrow Challenge 2016 to support scientific startups in the areas of wellbeing and beauty.
G'day, mate! Formulators who are looking for an alcohol-free version of active ingredients can look no further than Southern Cross Botanicals' Australian range.
The new center is expected to open in 2019, and will use new design and collaboration technologies to stimulate creativity and interaction between different functions and teams in flavor and fragrance, spanning from organic chemistry to flavor creation and application science.
Shiseido announced it will undergo a complete brand innovation in 2016, with a focus on travel retail.
Clariant showed improved sales and increased profitability for the first quarter of 2016.