Most Popular in Business
- 480Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 473Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4714 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 357The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 333Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 298L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 292Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 256Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 233Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
Recent in Business (page 5 of 40)
A new report explores the white space remaining in the world of licensing, from children's natural and organic products to celebrity scents in emerging markets.
According to the company, expansion into Asia boosted sales.
Move will support local distributor and regional innovation.
The company has prepared its management for the next phase of growth with Amanda Baldwin, Gary Griffo and David Fainer.
As part of its partnership with Cosmax, the new equipment will streamline supply chain efficiencies in the lip gloss category, as well as eye, face and skin care segments.
Evonik is now the first company to use biotech methods for producing industrial-scale quantities of biosurfactants, which are key components of modern shampoos, shower gels and household cleansers.
Smurfit Kappa Zedek has garnered applause for its creativity and innovation in retail marketing and point-of-purchase advertising displays by winning a POPAI Award in the beauty and fragrance category.
How did Nivea, Eucerin and La Prairie do?
New deal creates opportunities to leverage algae-based ingredients across a broad spectrum of future beauty launches.
ScholarTips is a program where beauty pros can share a tip and support the future of beauty careers.
Elisa D. Garcia will be succeeding Dennis Broderick, the general counsel and secretary, on September 7.
Kleenex facial cleansing products will now be available for purchase across the web through Amazon, Target, Walmart and other stores.