Most Popular in Business
- 748Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 595Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 466On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 444Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 400Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 396Sephora Puts 3,000 Lipstick Shades on Your Phone
- 351Why Aren't More Beauty Brands Calling Out Their Eco Initiatives?
- 321Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 305P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 283Packaging as Added Value
Recent in Business (page 5 of 40)
New study and recent 3D mirror launch show augmented reality and artificial intelligence are heating up.
Company announces latest breakthroughs in packaging and skin care.
Maxey Cosmetics signed a five-year agreement allowing the company to harvest the tips of a locally abundant soft coral, to extract black sea rod oil for use as an ingredient in its products.
New AI experiment seeks to teach machines to judge attractiveness.
Goals for 2020 include clean water for those in need and greater reliance on renewable energy.
Fusion offers new piston-driven direct applicators and bottle options for packaging.
Naturex plans to introduce Eutectys, a new botanical extract collection consisting of six extracts.
Award is presented to professional cosmetics who are viewed as impulse drivers within the sector.
A note from the editor.
Company pledges to donate $1 in the name of Beautiful Friends of TBC for every individual who clicks to read dedicated newsletter.
Animal testing of cosmetics could soon be a thing of the past in Canada.
North American business separating, new investments in product mix and marketing ahead. New CEO yet to be named.