Most Popular in Business
- 610Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 431HiMirror and the Smart Mirror Future
- 338PCPC's Beth Jonas Defends Cosmetic Science to the U.S. Senate
- 293How to Be a David
- 272Packaging as Added Value
- 261Estee Lauder Shuffles North American Management
- 246How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months
- 238Coty's Transformational Moment
- 234Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 218M&A in 2016 Is All About Natural and Healthy
Recent in Business (page 6 of 40)
ICMAD urges lawmakers to pass legislation that would enhance FDA oversight, create transparency in safety decisions and promote growth and innovation.
The Bioeffect 30 Day Treatment reportedly firms the skin for a more radiant, youthful appearance.
The bottles are manufactured at RPC Bramlage La Roche sur Foron and can be produced in a range of materials.
“I am confident that Beth and Paula’s strong leadership capabilities, experience with California-based brands and continued collaboration with Glenn, Shannon and the entire Glamglow team will help usher in the brand’s next phase of growth."
API used its trends insights to develop its engraved laminate, Second Skin, which combines liquid engraved effects with registered pint.
With so much retail growth potential, it's no wonder the millennial-driven company is thriving.
Combined firms will have a reach of 2.2 billion consumers.
TRESemmé has selected Aptar Beauty + Home's WS20 accessory on VX valve.
Modiface technology boosts the virtual experience for the Latin American beauty brands' consumers.
New strategic partnership with BeautyStat strengthens Influence Nation’s reach in the beauty influencer market; sees strong growth in beauty meets tech and the growing male segment of influencers.
Triclosan got the FDA's boot earlier this month, but why? In this interview with David Steinberg, C&T gets the backstory.