Most Popular in Business
- 2041L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1600Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 1494So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 1480Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
- 14088 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 1242Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 1180Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 1179The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1055Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 960Why L'Oreal Is Investing in Emerging Technology Startups
Recent in Business (page 6 of 40)
According to Rosemarie Downey, head of packaging, a major trend will be the flexibility in terms of pack sizing with an emphasis on smaller pack sizes.
Qosmedix has introduced a collection of 250 mL PET bottles to its lineup, designed with travel and function in mind.
Clariant looks at the long term global view of social trends and tries to identify the deep seated emotions that influence how consumers respond to color and, by extension, to a manufacturer’s product.
His responsibilities include overseeing the overall marketing of the company. He will also focus on Zanders' positioning in the national and international markets.
Silab decided to take over Ecomeris due to its research with biopolymers and minerals in the cosmetics business to further innovation with active natural ingredients.
The sustainability corner will include 15 pods presenting a sustainable product or project from companies such as BASF, Clariant, DSM Nutritional Products, Earthoil Plantations and Kolb.
Shiseido Group announces the renewal of the exclusive-to-China AUPRES line of products in March 2017.
With its eyes on the prize, Evonik's REWOFERM biosurfactant took home the 2016 SEPAWA Innovation Award for its sustainable cleaning properties.
Why big beauty players may be eyeing smaller acquisitions and what the pitfalls might be.
Colleen Jennings has relocated to the West Coast in order to facilitate customers' product development.
Time is money and money is time, and in a couple weeks time, BASF plans to increase prices for certain tradenames under seven specific product group names.
Want a say in the levels of lead allowed in cosmetics? Now's your chance. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is seeking comments on its newly drafted guidelines.