Most Popular in Business
- 641Influencing the Influencers
- 572Aligning Claims and Brands
- 376Smart Sunscreen Packaging Shows How Long Until You Bake
- 371How P&G is Transferring Brands to Coty
- 363What the Seventh Generation Deal Means for Unilever
- 340Is Unilever Acquiring Honest Beauty?
- 305This is What's Driving e.l.f.'s IPO
- 304How L'Oréal is Going to Take More Market Share Through 2020
- 263Beautycounter is No Longer a Startup
- 203Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
Recent in Business (page 6 of 40)
Skin sensitization is neither simple nor desired, but options to test and prevent it have relied heavily on animal testing—until now, thanks to Japanese cosmetic giants Kao and Shiseido.
9/2/2016 | Kevin Gallagher
What formulators and product development teams need to know about performance and claims testing.
Payne will be responsible for leading all marketing and communication initiatives to drive growth of PCA SKIN through both professional and consumer channels.
9/2/2016 | Hannah Symons, Associate Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor
What to do when the old standbys of brand reputation and repeat purchases no longer apply.
Is this what the future looks like?
Daya Talwar will help the company expand its personal care holdings.
Packaging is evolving, giving birth to new ways of connecting with consumers.
Company uses a tax-efficient process to move most of its beauty business to Coty, per an earlier agreement.
Mibelle AG Biochemistry will highlight its new royalactin-based anti-aging active, RoyalEpigen P5, during in-cosmetics N.A. next week.
The move is part of a larger open innovation program at the company.
"We designed the new packaging for Aquaphor Baby Wash & Shampoo, with its translucent bottle, to showcase that our product is clear, gentle and safe for baby's delicate skin."
Companies combine skin care manufacturing expertise with dermatological drug capabilities