Most Popular in Business
- 472Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4674 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 448The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 414Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 333Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 312Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 299L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 252Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 230Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
Recent in Business (page 6 of 40)
Growing more than 70% so far this year, the brand is bringing on experienced professionals.
Active representatives rose in most regions, while average order size also grew.
The CEW UK Board celebrated the 20th anniversary of its UK president at the Victoria Embankment in London.
The innovation offer is launching at the Aerosol & Dispensing Forum in New York this September.
Sway-iFabbo partnership encompasses as many as 75% of top beauty bloggers.
Even though these products are often promoted as cosmetics, they also may be unapproved new drugs under the law, says Linda Katz, director of FDA’s Office of Cosmetics and Colors.
Asia and North America posted healthy gains.
8/1/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
What's new with glass packaging? Baralan USA, which supplies packaging for the beauty industry, showed Global Cosmetics Industry its latest line of oval glass packaging and what buyers were checking out.
Revlon announced the pricing of its senior unsecured notes at $400 million to $450 million at an annual interest rate of 6.25%.
Mibelle AG has won the technology category of the Swiss Packaging Award 2016 with its innovative “smartSlide” closure.
Perfect Corp. won a 2016 Cosmoprof Trendsetter award for its YouCam Makeup app, being selected from 1,200 other exhibiting brands.