Most Popular in Business
- 891What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 699Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 652What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 6228 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 526Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 434Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 376Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
- 316Estee Lauder Boosting Cosmetics Retail Channels Following Q2 2017 Results
- 291Why Brands Should Pay Attention to YouTube's Diverse Beauty Space
- 281L'Oreal Management Reshuffles
Recent in Business (page 6 of 40)
Pecheux will work to create new looks for YSL Beauté’s advertising campaigns, will help create new products and will act as a YSL Beauté ambassador.
1/30/2017 | Lisa Kovner, Kovner & Company
Many emerging brands make expensive mistakes early on because they don’t have a strategy in place to act as a touchstone for decisions.
“Spectra is very proud to be serving our customers for 30 years with high quality of service, products and color matching.”
Appointments include a new head of the professional products group in North America, as well as a new brand president at Maybelline-Garnier Essie and L'Oreal Paris.
There will be no changes to the business operations or to the directors and executive officers as a result of the reorganization, according to the company.
"The Head & Shoulders recyclable shampoo bottle made with beach plastic is a world’s first in the hair care category."
The tags can be read with a tap of an NFC-enabled smartphone or device which then, using the cloud, creates a one-to-one marketing platform which allow brands and consumers to connect via mobile device.
Sephora gained across markets and the digital channel.
Slidissime is an airless jar that has been designed to protect the enclosed formula to prolong the duration of the product while also allowing easy dispensing.
“The new packaging dummies will give the manufacturers of folding boxes and brand articles as well as designers a tangible impression of the benefits of our boards."
The wooden ash has earned the Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), which promotes the sustainable management of forests.
Chris Penta and Michael Carroll have both been appointed direct sales professionals for UEI Group, providing stamping and embossing dyes, foils and supplies for the graphic arts industry.