Most Popular in Business
- 763Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 605Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 443Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 428On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 411Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 408Sephora Puts 3,000 Lipstick Shades on Your Phone
- 321Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 320Packaging as Added Value
- 281Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
- 259Beauty Ingredient Innovations and Trends
Recent in Business (page 6 of 40)
Award is presented to professional cosmetics who are viewed as impulse drivers within the sector.
A note from the editor.
Company pledges to donate $1 in the name of Beautiful Friends of TBC for every individual who clicks to read dedicated newsletter.
Animal testing of cosmetics could soon be a thing of the past in Canada.
North American business separating, new investments in product mix and marketing ahead. New CEO yet to be named.
Ingredient manufacturing site and personal care labs expanded in company's latest phase.
FDA launches a section to alert and inform the growing number of DIY and homespun cosmetics makers about adulteration and other matters.
Paul Polman issued a statement reacting to the Paris Agreement on Climate change.
The “Make-Up Book” made from 100% recycled cardboard and 100% recycled paper has passed strong evaluations tests in order to receive the ECOCERT and COSMOS Attestation of Conformity.
Deal focuses on future growth in beauty, wellness and education.
IT Cosmetics was recently honored for its rapid growth over a short period of time.
Jean-Paul Agon, recipient of the 2015 WWD Beauty Inc. Visionary of the Year award, explains the need for going green without adding cost to the consumer.