Most Popular in Business
- 920Shiseido to Add Two Iconic Brands to Its Global Portfolio
- 649Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 562Revlon Has Purchased Elizabeth Arden
- 354The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 267Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 246On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 198UPDATE: Vogue Starts Bidding War
- 188Packaging as Added Value
- 1783 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 155NUDE-Beautycounter Deal Boosts "Safer" Beauty Globally
Recent in Business (page 6 of 40)
Estée Lauder hosted the fifth Leonard A. Lauder Volunteer of the Year Awards, recognizing employees who demonstrated unique and impactful community service.
DSM Personal Care brought on Uli Osterwalder as the new senior scientific advisor of sun care, effective June 1, 2016.
Beyond cushion compact, sleeping pack and first essence, Korean skin care products are breaking through on a global level.
"We are off to a phenomenal start," said Mary Dillon, CEO, upon the release of Ulta's first quarter 2016 results.
Helping protect against mold, bacteria and yeast, Schülke & Mayr GmbH launched euxyl K 940, a liquid cosmetic preservative. This ingredient was created with global approval to be utilized in a range of formulation types.
BASF is making sure to improve the sustainability of its personal care portfolio, focusing on palm and palm kernel oil ingredients.
Augmented reality apps face a unique adjacent technology: SimpleHuman's Sensor Mirror Pro Wide-View.
GCI's newsletter will return May 31, following the US Memorial Day holiday.
Daniel Minney, Alexis Vaganay and Andrew Kelsall join the company as its future leadership in the U.K. and Ireland.
Numerous companies have already submitted first-round bids for Vogue International, which could end up valuing Vogue between $2.5 and $3 billion.
5/25/2016 | Magdi Bichay, Pacific Packaging Products
Key strategies you can use to cut costs when dealing with banding film and paper consumable suppliers.
Think retro VHS tapes are a bygone to the landfill because of video streaming? Not exactly. One perfumer is re-using them for fragrance packaging.