Most Popular in Business
- 626The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 547Touchscreen Skin: The Next Wearable?
- 526Why Unilever Acquired "Disruptive" Dollar Shave Club
- 508Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 326This is Mary Kay's New Manufacturing Site
- 215Invest in Beauty's Next Generation
- 197VIDEO: Why John Paul DeJoria Is Investing in Skin Care
- 196Why L’Oréal is the Ninth Most Attractive Employer
- 194New Bliss CEO Eyes Innovation Opportunities
- 188Is Your Packaging Working? Ask The Branding Doctor
Recent in Business (page 6 of 40)
Corporation has selected Apigee to help build and deliver modern API and apps.
Abhati Suisse, a Swiss brand focused on sustainable and cruelty-free cosmetics, chose M&H to bring its packaging vision to life.
Jack Black skin care launches its male product line.
Thermalabs continues to focus on natural products for its latest brand extension.
Both businesses share the same industrial core in high-precision plastic injection molding, which allows for significant cost synergies.
Casco has been the Project Runway lead makeup artist and boasts 42,500 Instagram followers. C
Building Central and Eastern Europe's personal care industry, Univar has expanded its distribution agreement with The Dow Chemical Company, whose ingredients will now be distributed in an additional 10 countries.
7/5/2016 | Rachel Grabenhofer, Allured Business Media
Are we closer to an e-Skin reality? The market may be ready. But is the technology?
"Dark and Lovely has a full portfolio of products—whether you are natural, love to color your hair or wear a smooth style—that take the guesswork out of styling your hair," said Ifeoma Fejokwu, senior brand manager, Dark and Lovely.
Shown at the MakeUp in Paris trade show, each of Topline Products by Texen Make Up Art collection applicators create a line whether fine or thick, precise or blurred, faded or intense.
Virospack's Metallized Bulbs have been honored during MakeUp in Paris as One of the Best Innovations 2016.
Dolce & Gabbana and Shiseido Group announced the signing of a world-exclusive license agreement, including development, manufacturing and distribution of products by Shiseido.