Most Popular in Business
- 1690The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 1504Living Proof: Hello Unilever, Goodbye Jennifer Aniston
- 1224Influencer Marketing Trends for 2017
- 1123Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 1119So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 1038Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
- 1031L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 950Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 940Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 885Why L'Oreal Is Investing in Emerging Technology Startups
Recent in Business (page 7 of 40)
The partnership between Welch Foods, Inc. and Blue Marble Biomaterials will expand the use of natural ingredients, such as biochemicals, in fragrance and cosmetic applications.
In a goal to reinforce its expertise in marine glycobiology, while already working on innovations coming from those technologies in marine glycobiology, Lessonia introduced fucowhite, a marine active ingredient certified as organic.
And why did it buy Laura Geller, Julep and Clark's Botanicals? And what brands is it buying next?
The first ever skin care company to be a B Certified Corporation, Éminence Organic Skin Care, has met the standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency in order to make history for the professional skin care business.
The groups claim that the FDA has not sufficiently reacted to the concerns regarding the health risks that salon keratin hair products containing formaldehyde present.
The company is valued at NIS 500 million, or about $130 million, and has 175 stores around the world particularly in the United States, Japan and Israel, as well as Europe and Asia.
"Unilever shares our deep commitment to science, quality and innovation, making them the ideal partner to take us to the next stage of our journey."
The next stop for Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna will be Toronto, Canada on January 18-16, 2017.
Memebox plans to expand the retail reach of its in-house brands, has brought on Janet Gurwitch on as an advisor and is prepping for global expansion.
The company has a massive valuation, but may be repositioning its retail and product mix strategy, among other moves.
Teamwork makes the dream work! NIKKOL will purchase 50% of Amyris' Neossance business after both companies form a cosmetic ingredients joint venture.
Nu Skin Enterprises has announced that its president and chief executive officer of 13 years, Truman Hunt will be leaving the company.