Most Popular in Business
- 470Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4694 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 447Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 403The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 333Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 313Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 302L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 252Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 236Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
Recent in Business (page 7 of 40)
Azelis has announced that, in order to support future growth, it has made new strategic appointments
Television personality, author and business expert, Tabatha Coffey, has been signed as Matrix’s global business ambassador.
In order to expand upon its blow molding capabilities, Pretium Packaging has acquired Custom Blow Molding (CBM), which is based in Escondido, California.
Despite a slowdown in the second half of 2015-2016, the brand experienced a rise in revenue.
Dial, Persil ProClean and Schwarzkopf increase consumer convenience by working together with Amazon Dash Buttons to aid customers in quicker purchasing of products.
The company names an industry executive with more than 30 years of fragrance experience to lead its sales team.
British Columbia-based Taslie Skin Care has found an innovative way to begin an eco-friendly conversation with young children: by using frogs.
One out of five home and personal care products will be impacted; Environmental Defense Fund working with Wal-Mart says they're planning to expand chemical policies for more products and suppliers.
Naturally Uncommon will be acquired by Whitehall Partners through its former owners and founders.
Stefan P. Butz was hired as the designated new CEO and Dr. Joerg Wolle as the new chairman of the board of directors.
France remains a weak spot for the global brand, echoing challenges faced by other beauty players.
First-half 2016 results driven by expansion in most geographic zones and categories.