Most Popular in Business
- 1054in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 534Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 475On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 433in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 386Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 343Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 320Packaging as Added Value
- 304There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 280Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 232Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
Recent in Business (page 7 of 40)
Procter Gamble announced the sale of its diaper rash cream brand Hipoglós.
Purchase of Pert, Shamtu and Blendax brands boosts presence in turkey, Saudi Arabia and Russia.
Activist pressure highlights a survey that supports stricter regulation of the chemical ingredients used in personal care products.
Sozio and FragWorld announced a merger to consolidate work on perfumery activities in the Grasse region.
Bob Brotzki, who has experience in sales, operations and management and is a former NFL player, has been named director of sales and marketing.
Reflecting pressure from the Environmental Working Group and growing consumer demand for more transparency, Procter Gamble has disclosed a list of more than 140 chemicals not used in any fragrances in its brands.
2/29/2016 | Josh Gerben
Avoid unnecessary costs, inadvertent trademark infringement and
Lorenzo Delpani departs, takes role on board as adviser.
Stéphane Rinderknech expands his role from the consumer products division.
Quadpacks Easy Dropper, slated for a spring 2016 launch, offers a new gesture to help make this cosmetic dropper straightforward and fun to use.
Catch up on everything in the industry you might have missed out on.
Unilever announced the chairman succeeding Michael Treschow, effective April 2016.