Most Popular in Business
- 299On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 279Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 264Packaging as Added Value
- 241Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 238Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 218Marketers: Watch Your Cosmetics Claims
- 186in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 177Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 176Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 158Biossance's Blacklist Marries Brand Positioning and Regulatory Issues
Recent in Business (page 7 of 40)
Symrise's new site in Tehran, Iran, opened on April 14, strengthening the company's Middle Eastern presence. Symrise will also set up sales offices and application-specific laboratories at the site.
Givaudan is rebranding its active cosmetics business and calling it 'active beauty', to offer an expanded portfolio of products and technology under one identity.
Latest collaboration from Estée Lauder is coming in September 2016, though details are scarce.
Juan R. Figuereo was elected by the board of directors for the role of chief financial officer, effective immediately.
Estée Lauder is bringing in a slew of new leaders to help move the company forward, effective as early as this month.
Organic HairSpa went eco by selecting Quadpack Group's Body Care Collection and eco-cert wooden caps from its Technotraf unit.
Following the first two days of intense marketing and networking at in-cosmetics 2016, the much anticipated award winners from the Innovation Zone were announced.
Busy times call for effective, new oil range launches, which is what Seppic did at in-cosmetics. The company launched two ranges of biodegradable oil, one range natural and one synthetic, to meet everyone's needs.
BioSpectrum will remain independently managed, with Clariant leveraging its global sales and innovation network to market BioSpectrum's product portfolio of active ingredients worldwide.
Brand owners want to see active and intelligent packaging developers working together and also collaborating with design houses and packaging manufacturers to provide total finished solutions, according to market research.
Bill Danylko joins Curtis with more than 15 years of experience as a leader in the sales, development and production of luxury packaging.
With 40 years of experience in the printing industry, Eric Rineman joins the Curtis Packaging printing team.