Most Popular in Business
- 871What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 6278 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 605Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 587What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 520Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 447Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 429Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 389VIDEO: L’Oréal and Founders Factory Add 5 Startups to Beauty Accelerator
- 367Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
- 318Estee Lauder Boosting Cosmetics Retail Channels Following Q2 2017 Results
Recent in Business (page 7 of 40)
Scientists from Geneva discovered a small protein found in a spider's venom holds anti-aging properties. In a goal to achieve clinical beauty, the team created a campaign to raise enough money and create a cosmetics range.
This is a strategic move for Azelis as it will help further growth in the Western U.S. as well as increase their resources.
Shiseido has purchased the company in order to deliver customized beauty at scale, while enhancing direct marketing and consumer insights.
It launched the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan in which it has promised to reduce the weight of packaging by one third by 2020 and increase the use of recycled plastic content in packaging by at least 25%.
“We strongly believe that marine beta-glucans are well suited as ingredients, in skin care products as well as in nutritional supplements."
The skin care, diet and nutritional supplement company has announced two new members to its executive team.
Pujolasos, will be showcasing its newest designs for sustainable wooden finishes perfumery and cosmetic packaging.
Inolex, wanting to focus on its global growth in the personal care ingredients market, sold its lubricants division to Zschimmer & Schwarz.
WestRock packages will now contain an invisible barcode made by Digimarc that can be scanned by smartphones, point of sale scanners and other devices, allowing information to be sent to the data cloud run by EVRYTHNG’s IoT Platform.
Make-up artists Laila Hamidi and Professor Michael Schmidt have been announced the winners of the year’s Golden Mask for Makeup Art Award and the Life of Beauty Award, respectively.
Company will refocus on its core brands.
Products displaying EWG’s mark range from foundations, blushes, eye shadows, eyeliners, lipsticks, lip glosses, lotions, moisturizers, shampoos and soaps, that are free of substances that the EWG has deemed “unacceptable."