Most Popular in Business
- 761Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 603Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 464On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 442Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 413Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 406Sephora Puts 3,000 Lipstick Shades on Your Phone
- 335Why Aren't More Beauty Brands Calling Out Their Eco Initiatives?
- 320Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 305P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 287Packaging as Added Value
Recent in Business (page 7 of 40)
Matmarine blue has all-day mattifying activity.
What the company's new Dubai site portends for future growth.
Regulatory officers have been ordered to monitor, conduct inventory and seize all cosmetics products that have no FDA Cosmetic Notification as per the Philippines regulation.
In a unanimous voice vote, the U.S. House has approved a bill that would prohibit plastic microbeads nationwide beginning on January 1, 2018.
Revenue for 2016 could reach $2.33 billion.
A €50 million European public–private partnership (PPP) has paved the way to a new era of assessing chemical safety without using animals.
Boost to offerings for children and men.
What recent P&G acquisitions will require of the company to succeed.
Company reached out to top shareholders for representatives.
U.S. Cosmetics Corporation announced its official name change to Miyoshi America, Inc., effective Friday, Jan. 1, 2016.
12/3/2015 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Pantone, Sephora and Firmenich pair up to deliver a toned down palette to beauty, evoking peace and tranquility, while also upending gender associations.
Unilever has signed on for unique influencer marketing initiative.