BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Business
- 359Packaging as Added Value
- 354On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 337Beauty Ingredient Innovations and Trends
- 286Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 242Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 206Is the Multicultural Male Grooming Consumer Being Underserved?
- 195Who Should Own Brands' Social Media?
- 173New Tech Promises Wearable Cosmetic and Fragrance Opportunities
- 155Exclusive: 3 Keys to Brand and Packaging Success
- 152Estée Lauder Companies Appoints Demsey and Hudis
Recent in Business (page 7 of 9)
10/17/2015 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
How the wage gap, ethics, health and fragmentation will impact consumer behaviors.
Michigan is considering banning microbeads and members of the cosmetics and personal care industries have voiced their testimonies to lawmakers on the matter.
The winning packaging for Carton of the Year at the 2015 ProCarton ECMA Awards is made of Invercote G 200 g/m2 from Iggesund Paperboard.
The Canadian government has instituted a mandatory survey to be completed by companies who import, export or use microbeads in personal care or consumer products in Canada.
New legislation bans the use of microbeads in cosmetics and personal care products on and after Jan. 1, 2020.
This new collection of clear polypropylene storage containers with flip top lids are available in four different styles.
Lubrizol Corporation announced the launch of Avalure Flex-6 Polymer, a multi-benefit solution to the skin care market.
Charkit Chemical Corporation announced its distribution agreement with Olvea Vegetable Oils and will now offer Olvea’s shea ingredients.
Flavor and fragrance house opens new ingredient fermentation line.
M&H Plastics has recently packaged ASDA’s new range of brand shampoos on behalf of Potter & Moore using vibrant colors and PET Contour bottles with oval flip-tops.
This new technology, which can be integrated into beauty packaging, instantly identifies the user's eye, face and brow shape, plays videos and more when touched to a smart phone.
10/1/2015 | Racheal Young, Paul Zayas and Brian Yang, Evonik Corporation; and Silke Langer, Uta Kortemeier and Jochen Kleinen, Evonik Industries
Delivering new consumer experiences in body cleansing and hair care.