Most Popular in Business
- 503Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 351HiMirror and the Smart Mirror Future
- 338PCPC's Beth Jonas Defends Cosmetic Science to the U.S. Senate
- 290How to Be a David
- 280Packaging as Added Value
- 251Estee Lauder Shuffles North American Management
- 237How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months
- 235Coty's Transformational Moment
- 217M&A in 2016 Is All About Natural and Healthy
- 197Glamglow Reshuffles to Prep Next Phase of Growth
Recent in Business (page 7 of 40)
9/20/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
As more countries jump on the animal testing "ban wagon," cruelty-free has become an even more important aim for cosmetic brands, including those who make cosmetic applicators and brushes like Taiki.
"This addition to Unilever’s product portfolio will help us meet rising demand for high-quality products with a purpose.”
The move affects about $1 billion in advertising and promotions pending aimed at critical segments, including fragrance and professional salon products.
Design evokes sobriety and beauty.
Hoffman Neopac has launched at Luxe Pack Monaco three brand-new products: Stylo applicators for skin care products, new printable tincaps and digitally printable tins as a promotional secondary packaging
A new analysis shows that scale in key markets is everything, for both emerging and mature consumer bases.
Imerys launched a new natural mineral solution to impart opacity and whiteness to gel and shampoo formulas. ImerCare Opaque serves as an alternative to oil-derived opacifiers.
9/16/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
Newly launched packaging options with metallic effects are all the rage.
Acquisition would boost the global giant's holdings in the natural space.
As a result of the success of the company's Oval Flip-Top Closure, the natural progression was to build a range of bottles to go with it
Leonhard Kurz, a specialist in packaging decoration, will be presenting a whole host of ideas for current and future packaging refinement, including decoration processes for a variety of materials.
AirFree's launch points to a packaging solution to preservation and ingredient controversies.