Most Popular in Business
- 678Why Estée Lauder-Too Faced Makes Sense
- 362Beauty 2017: Acquire or Be Acquired
- 348M&A is the New R&D
- 268Silicon Valley Bets On Beauty
- 265Why Did IVP Give Glossier $24 Million?
- 230Packaging as Added Value
- 229Beauty Brands: Consumers Need Help
- 225Coty Works to Regain Momentum, Teases Further Acquisitions
- 217Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 209Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
Recent in Business (page 7 of 40)
Sytheon Ltd.’s Synoxyl HSS (INCI: Trimethoxybenzylidene Pentanedione) was awarded winner of the 2016 competition for best raw material in personal care at the COSMETIC 360 Conference in Paris .
None-month sales point to better sales.
Sephora is betting that these technologies can help consumers access products and services easier and faster.
Average orders were up, active representatives relatively flat.
Ashland introduced a natural and multifunctional ingredient, Harmoniance, using its Zeta Fraction technology. The ingredient is a solution to prevent aging and is ideal for face and body applications.
Professional products, luxury and fragrance led the latest sales gains.
Makeup, fragrance, prestige beauty and international markets are the company's engines of growth.
BASF came to the IFSCC Congress 2016 prepared to meet demands of consumers who seek healthier lifestyle choices with a number of new innovations including new ingredients, pigments, concepts and more.
Cutest Systems announced the acquisition of Reading Clinical Research (RCR Aspect Ltd.) to expand its business. The acquisition will benefit beauty care, medical devices and pharmaceutical products.
A designer at ECAL creates a hybrid of traditional North African aesthetics and 21st century tech ergonomics.
11/1/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
High growth and profitability are making startup players attractive, but companies like e.l.f. are blazing their own trails to success.
"The moment I took my first JetBlue flight, I fell in love with the airline and I have been a big fan ever since."