Most Popular in Business
- 286Inside Shiseido's New Innovation Center
- 282On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 248Packaging as Added Value
- 230Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 228Be 'Crazy' When You Imagine New Products
- 205Marketers: Watch Your Cosmetics Claims
- 181Safe Cosmetics Modernization Act is on a Roll
- 171in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 169Coty Expands Consumer Beauty Division With New VP
- 160Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
Recent in Business (page 8 of 40)
Can't wait until you start learning about in-cosmetics Paris' ingredient launches? Check out a rundown of some previewed ingredients here!
See what Evonik was honored for and catch up RSPO certifications.
Meet Brookfield AMETEK, the baby born from AMETEK's acquisition of Brookfield Engineering and ESP/SurgeX.
The multinational giant is now in the process of "disengaging" from the supplier and addressing "proven complaints."
4/6/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Globally, sales of specialty ingredients are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate of 2.8% through 2020, by which time the market will be worth about $10 billion.
Alexandre Popoff will expand his responsibilities to Africa and the Middle East as of June 1.
VariBlend now offers five versions of its 40mm MidiMix variable, custom-blending dispenser for cosmetics and personal care products that require small to medium dosages.
Interested in thickening agents for organic/natural products, emulsifiers, personal care and more? Shin-Etsu Silicones plans to debut ingredients, X-22-6695B and KF8020 at Teamworks 2016.
Horn will represent Bayliss Botanicals through its specialty team of formulating chemists within its Horn Care Elements business unit.
"The beauty industry and how we conduct business is changing constantly," according to organization.
Environmentally conscious Certified Sustainable Palm Oil that makes you feel good on the inside and outside.
CytoRegulin™ is a uniquely designed heptapeptide that can absorb into the skin in a very predictable manner without the help of additional delivery vehicles that are often required when formulating with peptides.