Most Popular in Business
- 540Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 442On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 423Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 400Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 356Why Aren't More Beauty Brands Calling Out Their Eco Initiatives?
- 355Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 316Sephora Puts 3,000 Lipstick Shades on Your Phone
- 306P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 297Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 278Beauty Ingredient Innovations and Trends
Recent in Business (page 8 of 40)
H.R. 4075 establishes what ingredient and nonfunctional constituent categories are deemed "safe" and will establish a registration number of each manufacturing establishment where the cosmetic is manufactured.
Piramal Glass Ltd.'s revenue rose 14% in the recent first half and it plans to invest $85 million to update its facilities.
First announced in January 2015, the strategic alliance will deliver new and sustainable solutions for the global personal care industry.
Sandra Breene succeeds Kevin Gallagher as Croda president.
The global cosmetic and perfume glass bottle market is expected to post a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.30% over the period 2014-2019.
Silab has launched Eternaline, a natural anti-aging active ingredient capable of stimulating the synthesis of periostin, which slows over time.
Easysnap is a flat, single-dose sampling pack that can be used across all beauty segments.
Qosmedix recently became an authorized distributor of Duo's eyelash adhesive products, which are packaged in convenient retail packaging.
The expanded product offerings bring together Diablo’s North America and global connections with major glass manufacturers with Berlin’s 35,000 SKUs focused on plastic, glass, and metal containers, closures, and dispensing systems.
11/22/2015 | Ada Polla, Alchimie Forever
How do you stand out, as a brand or retail store, in a world that is deluged by information, most of it sent digitally?
Executive team will work on portfolio development.
Some thoughts in this holiday season.