Most Popular in Business
- 1052L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1014The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 815Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 746Living Proof: Hello Unilever, Goodbye Jennifer Aniston
- 736So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 718Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 714Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
- 660Influencer Marketing Trends for 2017
- 6278 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 582Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
Recent in Business (page 8 of 40)
“Todd's expertise in ecommerce and broadcast technology will be instrumental in continuing to build agile world-class technology platforms to drive our growth and deliver outstanding service."
AERs that are submitted usually deal with hair products including shampoos, conditioners, hair smoothing products and hair dyes as well as skin products.
Thomas Pryma, partner at AEA, said TricorBraun is an excellent company operating in a highly attractive industry segment.
The first quarterly dividend is payable on December 28 to shareholders on record at the close of business on December 19.
Cosphatec GmbH is now creating vegan friendly thickening agents. The company announced its xanthan gums will now fall in the vegan category as well.
Luxe Pack Shanghai 2017 will feature: Luxe Pack Tech Hub, Luxe Pack Innovation Wall and Luxe Pack Trends Incubator.
A boom in the beauty and cosmetics industry has many reaching for multifunctional products, which may lead to a rise in the global guerbet alcohols market in coming years.
New venture group will focus on rapid innovation and aligning external technologies with Shiseido's focus on health-conscious consumers.
Get REDdy to paint the town red with Merck KGaA's Ronastar Red Allure, an effect pigment developed for the cosmetics industry. The matte, burgundy-red can be used in color cosmetics and to mattify texture.
New report shows that the most consolidated product segments include deodorants, hair care and color cosmetics, as well as the premium beauty segment overall.
People should not have to deal with stressed skin due to an overload of physical or mental stress, in addition to any other burdens such as the environement. Evonik's experts identified a palette of active ingredients to help "De-stress your skin."
The new roles and responsibilities will be effective starting January 1, 2017.