Most Popular in Business
- 531Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 530Touchscreen Skin: The Next Wearable?
- 514The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 401Why Unilever Acquired "Disruptive" Dollar Shave Club
- 324This is Mary Kay's New Manufacturing Site
- 182Invest in Beauty's Next Generation
- 182New Bliss CEO Eyes Innovation Opportunities
- 181NUDE-Beautycounter Deal Boosts "Safer" Beauty Globally
- 179Why L’Oréal is the Ninth Most Attractive Employer
- 166On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
Recent in Business (page 8 of 40)
Chemyunion, Inc. opens its new U.S. headquarters and appoints Cristiane Pacheco as its new business vice president, overseeing cosmeceuticals, life science and hair & excipients.
New location reflects the 107-year-old company's start-up spirit, according to Frédéric Rozé, president and CEO of L'Oréal USA.
In minute detail, Cosfibel has recreated a couture sewing studio design in a special Mother’s Day coffret for Nina Ricci.
Fragrance Pour Elle by Lacoste has chosen Axilone's bright color packaging for three of its fragrances.
Oribe Beauty has announced its expansion of its makeup, skin care, body care, nails, tools and accessories beauty categories.
Galderma Laboratories, makers of Cetaphil, unveils its limited-edition product display in partnership with the Children’s Skin Disease Foundation’s initiative Camp Wonder.
Elizabeth Arden's board of directors is being investigated by the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC for possible fiduciary duty breaches.
Last week, Betty Palm of New Avon was named the president of social selling.
Shecter has two decades of experience with high-growth, cross-channel brands, as well as building startup brands and developing brands across multiple categories.
Procter & Gamble appoints Jillian Hervey, lead singer of Lion Babe, to promote its Pantene brand of shampoo.
Algues & Mer partnered with ChemSpec, Ltd. to distribute its ingredient, Invincity, to help protect skin from pollution and improve the skin barrier. With seaweed becoming a popular trend in the United States, this collaboration will help provide certified organic seaweed to the country from France.
6/17/2016 | John Morgan
A marketer’s step-by-step recipe for packaging development in any product category.