Most Popular in Business
- 490Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 482Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4784 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 336Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 249Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 245Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
- 240This is What's Driving e.l.f.'s IPO
- 227New Report Shows How Beauty is Getting More Connected
- 224RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 210Shiseido Revamps Its Athletic Beauty Positioning
Recent in Business (page 8 of 40)
Mibelle AG has won the technology category of the Swiss Packaging Award 2016 with its innovative “smartSlide” closure.
Perfect Corp. won a 2016 Cosmoprof Trendsetter award for its YouCam Makeup app, being selected from 1,200 other exhibiting brands.
Azelis has announced that, in order to support future growth, it has made new strategic appointments
Television personality, author and business expert, Tabatha Coffey, has been signed as Matrix’s global business ambassador.
In order to expand upon its blow molding capabilities, Pretium Packaging has acquired Custom Blow Molding (CBM), which is based in Escondido, California.
Despite a slowdown in the second half of 2015-2016, the brand experienced a rise in revenue.
Dial, Persil ProClean and Schwarzkopf increase consumer convenience by working together with Amazon Dash Buttons to aid customers in quicker purchasing of products.
The company names an industry executive with more than 30 years of fragrance experience to lead its sales team.
British Columbia-based Taslie Skin Care has found an innovative way to begin an eco-friendly conversation with young children: by using frogs.
One out of five home and personal care products will be impacted; Environmental Defense Fund working with Wal-Mart says they're planning to expand chemical policies for more products and suppliers.
Naturally Uncommon will be acquired by Whitehall Partners through its former owners and founders.
Stefan P. Butz was hired as the designated new CEO and Dr. Joerg Wolle as the new chairman of the board of directors.