Most Popular in Business
- 878What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 802Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 740VIDEO: L’Oréal and Founders Factory Add 5 Startups to Beauty Accelerator
- 7348 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 677Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 622Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 596What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 525Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 378Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
- 372Sundial CEO Richelieu Dennis Honored for Reshaping Beauty and Communities
Recent in Business (page 8 of 40)
It launched the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan in which it has promised to reduce the weight of packaging by one third by 2020 and increase the use of recycled plastic content in packaging by at least 25%.
“We strongly believe that marine beta-glucans are well suited as ingredients, in skin care products as well as in nutritional supplements."
The skin care, diet and nutritional supplement company has announced two new members to its executive team.
Pujolasos, will be showcasing its newest designs for sustainable wooden finishes perfumery and cosmetic packaging.
Inolex, wanting to focus on its global growth in the personal care ingredients market, sold its lubricants division to Zschimmer & Schwarz.
WestRock packages will now contain an invisible barcode made by Digimarc that can be scanned by smartphones, point of sale scanners and other devices, allowing information to be sent to the data cloud run by EVRYTHNG’s IoT Platform.
Make-up artists Laila Hamidi and Professor Michael Schmidt have been announced the winners of the year’s Golden Mask for Makeup Art Award and the Life of Beauty Award, respectively.
Company will refocus on its core brands.
Products displaying EWG’s mark range from foundations, blushes, eye shadows, eyeliners, lipsticks, lip glosses, lotions, moisturizers, shampoos and soaps, that are free of substances that the EWG has deemed “unacceptable."
1/17/2017 | Lisa Kovner, Kovner & Company
From enticing investors to calming retailer concerns, business plans are a critical element in the launch and longevity of any beauty brand.
Papazian comes to Shiseido Americas with 15 years of experience with L’Oréal where she worked with luxury beauty brands including Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Viktor & Rolf and Shu Uemura.
Post-Elizabeth Arden acquisition, the company's portfolio is valued at $3 billion.