Most Popular in Business
- 604Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 416HiMirror and the Smart Mirror Future
- 338PCPC's Beth Jonas Defends Cosmetic Science to the U.S. Senate
- 293How to Be a David
- 270Packaging as Added Value
- 261Estee Lauder Shuffles North American Management
- 243How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months
- 237Coty's Transformational Moment
- 231Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 217M&A in 2016 Is All About Natural and Healthy
Recent in Business (page 8 of 40)
9/16/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
Newly launched packaging options with metallic effects are all the rage.
Acquisition would boost the global giant's holdings in the natural space.
As a result of the success of the company's Oval Flip-Top Closure, the natural progression was to build a range of bottles to go with it
Leonhard Kurz, a specialist in packaging decoration, will be presenting a whole host of ideas for current and future packaging refinement, including decoration processes for a variety of materials.
AirFree's launch points to a packaging solution to preservation and ingredient controversies.
Axilone has designed a custom spray cap for Stella McCartney's POP fragrance.
Swiss-based Peyer Graphic AG has opened its own subsidiary in the United States, which will help its customers with speed to market.
Carma Laboratories Inc., the maker of Carmex lip balm, has a new look for the 80-year-old brand.
Move will enhance product development and customer service, according to the brand.
Latest appointments point to the company's next growth stage.
9/13/2016 | Nicole Urbanowicz
Imagine smart packaging that tells the consumer when it's time to reapply another glob of sunscreen. Well, it's already on the horizon.
Judith Price, president of the National Beauty Science Institute, and her board of industry leaders will announce the launch of the educational initiative for Science and Sustainability of Beauty.