Most Popular in Business
- 672Why Estée Lauder-Too Faced Makes Sense
- 365Beauty 2017: Acquire or Be Acquired
- 350M&A is the New R&D
- 267Silicon Valley Bets On Beauty
- 262Why Did IVP Give Glossier $24 Million?
- 229Packaging as Added Value
- 228Beauty Brands: Consumers Need Help
- 223Coty Works to Regain Momentum, Teases Further Acquisitions
- 213Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 205Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
Recent in Business (page 8 of 40)
"We are now positioned to more efficiently help our customers bring their new and existing products to market with localized access to our expertise in package design, engineering, and mold building."
Halloween is kicking off with the IFSCC Congress 2016, which consists of various launches and innovations. Lubrizol Corporation is one of many companies introducing new concepts, including its Carbopol SMART polymers.
This new product was developed to help brands achieve a distinctive metallic finish on the packaging of products.
"Maximize Impact, Minimize Damage."
Black Leopard aimed to package their products in a sleek, masculine, desirable and gender specific way that tied in strongly with the brand’s message.
Brands, who had been VariBlend's CEO since June 2014 and authored "Robert's Rules of Innovation," died in an accident this past weekend.
Shiseido says its Japanese facility represents the world's largest cosmetics R&D staff.
A selection of the innovations on view at the show.
Following divestiture of brands to Coty, P&G sets its sights on recapturing strong growth.
Net sales increased by 13.4% to $157.6 million for the 2016 third quarter.
The need for innovative and alluring packaging, such as 3D printing bottles and airless bottles, is in such demand that the cosmetic packaging market is estimated to be worth $33 billion by 2024.
10/21/2016 | Denise Herich, TBC
In-home usage studies put your beauty care brand to the test and yield compelling consumer claims.