Most Popular in Business
- 1056in-cosmetics Awards the Best Innovations of 2016
- 533Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 466On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 432in-cosmetics Unveils Latest Ingredient Innovations
- 382Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 332Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 317Packaging as Added Value
- 316There's WHAT in Expired Cosmetics?
- 280Multifunctional Innovation Driving Personal Care Ingredient Sales
- 231Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
Recent in Business (page 8 of 40)
Unilever announced the chairman succeeding Michael Treschow, effective April 2016.
Lonza celebrated the grand opening of its Global Centre of Hair Care Technology.
Adore Cosmetics the opening of 5 stores by the end of this quarter.
A new technical sales manager of skin care has joined Kolmar Laboratories.
Shiseido announced the establishment of the business development department with the transfer of its personnel.
2/23/2016 | Ron Robinson, BeautyStat
Twitter parties and Instagram chats can give your brand wide reach and consumer engagement for beauty brands.
2/23/2016 | Sara Mason
Breakthroughs in multifunctionality fit consumers’ busy lives, create new cross-category innovation, and boost beauty and personal care brands.
2/23/2016 | Lisa Doyle
How sampling and packaging innovations are boosting ease of use and convenience for beauty consumers.
FFPS discloses flat turnover for 2015.
Greenaltech announced its introduction of ALGAKTIV Zen, a microalgae blend helping support an individuals well-being in connection with the skins neurological system.
The first place winner and recipient of a $5,000 cash prize was Nicole Shepherd, Academy of Art, Chicago, with her packaging design, Udder Madness.
2/19/2016 | Sheri L. Koetting, MSLK
Five steps to get the most out of cause marketing.