Most Popular in Business
- 631Influencing the Influencers
- 560Aligning Claims and Brands
- 361How P&G is Transferring Brands to Coty
- 355Smart Sunscreen Packaging Shows How Long Until You Bake
- 354Is Unilever Acquiring Honest Beauty?
- 340What the Seventh Generation Deal Means for Unilever
- 305This is What's Driving e.l.f.'s IPO
- 302How L'Oréal is Going to Take More Market Share Through 2020
- 250Beautycounter is No Longer a Startup
- 232Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
Recent in Business (page 9 of 40)
New ingredient launches and emerging metamorphosing formats are enhancing the consumer experience and product efficacy.
The global cosmetic ingredients market was valued at US $14.671 bn in 2015 and is expected to grow 4.4% in 2016.
Company continues to accelerate its green power production.
Growth in all regions and non-fragrance categories is a "reason to celebrate," according to the company.
The company is one of the few skin care brands to meet the Demeter Association's biodynamic certification standard for five years running.
Following a move to raise funds Joey New York shows it's ready to begin diversifying.
Encre Noire à l'Extrême by Lalique's woodsy blend of cypress and vetiver is reflected in the packaging, which features a wooden cap produced by Quadpack Group.
To help develop safe and effective nutritional products, Algatechnologies launched AstaPure natural astaxanthin, an antioxidant benefiting food and beverage, dietary supplement and cosmetics market sectors.
The acquisition of Oléos establishes a French innovation platform for Hallstar in a growing bioactives market.
With more than 19 years of experience in personal care, Nina Esposito joins the growing sales force.
8/17/2016 | Emma Meredith, Ph.D.
While the BBC recently explained "all that citizens need to know" about the U.K. departure from the EU, the cosmetics industry should know the implications, too. Emma Meredith, Ph.D., of the UK-based CTPA, explains what is and isn't known.
A new podcast sheds light on the male grooming brand's future goals.