Most Popular in Business
- 921Shiseido to Add Two Iconic Brands to Its Global Portfolio
- 649Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 555Revlon Has Purchased Elizabeth Arden
- 354The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 288Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 247On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 201Packaging as Added Value
- 200UPDATE: Vogue Starts Bidding War
- 1703 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 132Was the Revlon-Elizabeth Arden Deal Fair?
Recent in Business (page 9 of 40)
Total company net sales increased along with net income for the first quarter 2016.
Spectra Packaging has recently added a new oval snap-on flip-top closure to its growing range of injection moulded components. Customers can request samples in early June.
Weener Plastics has launched a premium CosmoTop Tube Closures line featuring "Style" and "Classy" packaging options.
NIVEA sales rose by 4.3% year on year. Eucerin achieved sales growth of 1.2%. La Prairie increased sales by 6.9%.
Elizabeth Arden continues to execute turnaround plans, showing the fifth consecutive quarter of constant currency net sales growth.
Supplier reports record first quarter results for 2016.
By acquiring $9 billion in revenue via P&G brands, Coty is poised to become a top player in several beauty categories.
Net earnings were $265.6 million, compared with $272.1 million last year. Excluding the impact of foreign currency translation, net sales increased 6%.
L’Oréal has partnered with Hello Tomorrow Challenge 2016 to support scientific startups in the areas of wellbeing and beauty.
G'day, mate! Formulators who are looking for an alcohol-free version of active ingredients can look no further than Southern Cross Botanicals' Australian range.
The new center is expected to open in 2019, and will use new design and collaboration technologies to stimulate creativity and interaction between different functions and teams in flavor and fragrance, spanning from organic chemistry to flavor creation and application science.
Shiseido announced it will undergo a complete brand innovation in 2016, with a focus on travel retail.