Most Popular in Business
- 865What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 797Study: 89% of Consumers are Loyal to Brands with Similar Beliefs
- 739VIDEO: L’Oréal and Founders Factory Add 5 Startups to Beauty Accelerator
- 7278 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 713Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 597Ops Are Essential to Your Beauty Brand
- 581What to Do When Manufacturing Goes Wrong
- 520Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 371Sundial CEO Richelieu Dennis Honored for Reshaping Beauty and Communities
- 355Designing Brands for the Consumer’s Purchase Journey
Recent in Business (page 9 of 40)
McKernan Packaging Clearing House
With products ranging from smart hairbrushes to wearable UV skin patches it is safe to say that technology is slowly but surely shaping the beauty industry.
Lee will talk about the 5 Tools Every Esthetician Must Have to be Successful on the Skin Inc. LIVE! stage at 9 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 22 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, IL.
Using three international companies, five years of development and a multi-million dollar budget, the Amazonian Alliance was created to offer rainforest ingredients without actually damaging the environment.
With 20 years of experience in global operations for manufacturing companies, Matthias Woelk has been appointed as the new global operations director for the Lindal Group.
1/6/2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
What the recent buying history of Estee Lauder, L'Oreal and Unilever say about where future industry expansion will come from.
This new venture will expand High Ridge Brands’ portfolio from personal cleansing and hair care companies and into the oral care category.
Together, Gutierrez and Mitchell have 5.2 million Instagram followers and over 2 million YouTube subscribers.
Top 10 brands overall, top brands among micro-influencers and top brands by engagement.
With a turnover of €8 million in 2015, Serdex has joined Seppic to expand Seppic's portfolio of natural ingredients. Representing a market over €900 million, the global specialty active ingredients for cosmetics are quickly becoming a growing trend with natural active ingredients.
As microbead bans are passed around the world, Lessonia, maker of natural exfoliators has named 2017 a crucial year to find an environmentally-friendly alternative.
Through 2020, the company expects to generate "$140 million in annualized synergies and cost reductions."