Most Popular in Business
- 472Influencer Agency Expands in Acquisition Deal
- 4674 Untapped Beauty Licensing Opportunities
- 433Transformational Beauty Products Are the Future
- 420The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 333Wal-Mart Says 'No" to 10 Chemicals; EDF Says 'This is the Starting Point'
- 313Who's Still Using Microbeads?
- 300L'Oréal Announces Growth Post Acquisitions
- 252Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 238RoundTable Acquisition of Revision-Goodier Promises New Skin Care Launches
- 233Alban Muller Perfects the First Natural Salicylic Acid
Recent in Business (page 9 of 40)
MAC Cosmetics is going bite-sized.
Skoah, the “personal trainer for your skin,” is selling three of its Seattle locations to qualifying franchisees in order to develop its U.S. franchise.
Camillo Pane sas the new Coty "will have a strong portfolio of consumer-loved beauty brands."
Jean-Guillaume Trottier received a promotion and Julie Van Ongevalle was hired to a senior role.
The Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel has made a safety determination on a number of chamomile, polymer, keratin and sulfate ingredients. Some are safe for use at certain levels while two HDI polymers still have insufficient data.
Unilever previously tipped that it sought to fill gaps in its male grooming holdings.
The landscape of personal care products is rapidly evolving. Shifting population dynamics, along with ease of accessibility, have overturned geographical limitations. Consumers show less brand loyalty and are willing to experiment with various products on the market.
Innovation in nutraceuticals, dietary supplements, cosmetics and skin care products will boost the market.
A new cosmetics line has been launched by Family Christian to encourage young girls to be positive and inspire Christian values.
L'Oreal hired Jean-Louis Kibort as the company's head of security. After 10 years in the Ministry of Defense, Kibort has more than 12 years of experience in the industry.
Carver Korea investment represents the latest boost to k-beauty, targeting both domestic and international expansion.
AmorePacific developed the ingredient with 3D molecular modeling, which allowed the material to achieve greater stability and a stronger brightening effect compared to Kazinol F.