Most Popular in Business
- 559Looming Cosmetics Legislation: What You Need to Know
- 443On-Time Delivery: The Measurement that Matters
- 430Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 395Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 363Technology, Science and Beauty Innovation
- 350Why Aren't More Beauty Brands Calling Out Their Eco Initiatives?
- 339Sephora Puts 3,000 Lipstick Shades on Your Phone
- 309Estée Lauder Announces Promotions
- 307P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 279Packaging as Added Value
Recent in Business (page 9 of 40)
One brand argues that men of color want premium grooming products but that no one is delivering.
NJPAC honors beauty and utility in packaging at its recent Package of the Year awards banquet.
Hint: It's not the owner or CEO.
Shin-etsu Silicones announced the hiring of a new technical service and development manager to advance specialty silicones.
Acquisition brings new potential to the company.
Evolva reached a second milestone in developing the next-generation, sustainably produced ingredients for cosmetics and other markets with the collaboration of L’Oréal.
DSM Personal Care announced the launch of Syn-Eye, a new multi-functioning anti-aging complex, helping remove lines under the eye.
Inter Parfums, Inc. announced initial 2016 guidance, calling for increased net sales.
To help produce a product leaving a matte finish to last the whole day, 2% of Lipotec’s Matmarine blue ingredient was applied to a BB cream.
The Korean government is discussing the potential for alternatives to animal testing for cosmetics.
An aluminum-glass package displays the versatility of the metal.
Jean-Paul Agon, chairman and CEO of L'Oréal, has joined Guy Ryder, ILO director-general, to launch the Global Business Network for Social Protection Floors, which ains for social protection for all.