Most Popular in Business
- 1087L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1030Survey: How Millennials Purchase Makeup in the Digital Age
- 947So, You Want to Build Your Own Beauty Brand
- 8118 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 805Creating Cool: Successful Beauty Brand DNA
- 736Top Beauty Brands Among Influencers
- 720The 10 Best Beauty Influencers, According to Zefr
- 691Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 523Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 466Why L'Oreal Is Investing in Emerging Technology Startups
Recent in Business (page 9 of 40)
The next stop for Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna will be Toronto, Canada on January 18-16, 2017.
Memebox plans to expand the retail reach of its in-house brands, has brought on Janet Gurwitch on as an advisor and is prepping for global expansion.
The company has a massive valuation, but may be repositioning its retail and product mix strategy, among other moves.
Teamwork makes the dream work! NIKKOL will purchase 50% of Amyris' Neossance business after both companies form a cosmetic ingredients joint venture.
Nu Skin Enterprises has announced that its president and chief executive officer of 13 years, Truman Hunt will be leaving the company.
“Todd's expertise in ecommerce and broadcast technology will be instrumental in continuing to build agile world-class technology platforms to drive our growth and deliver outstanding service."
AERs that are submitted usually deal with hair products including shampoos, conditioners, hair smoothing products and hair dyes as well as skin products.
Thomas Pryma, partner at AEA, said TricorBraun is an excellent company operating in a highly attractive industry segment.
The first quarterly dividend is payable on December 28 to shareholders on record at the close of business on December 19.
Cosphatec GmbH is now creating vegan friendly thickening agents. The company announced its xanthan gums will now fall in the vegan category as well.
Luxe Pack Shanghai 2017 will feature: Luxe Pack Tech Hub, Luxe Pack Innovation Wall and Luxe Pack Trends Incubator.
A boom in the beauty and cosmetics industry has many reaching for multifunctional products, which may lead to a rise in the global guerbet alcohols market in coming years.