"We have built this alliance to develop new opportunities, to be close to our customers and offer a new mix of technologies, without losing sight the importance of a consistent and high-quality service," said Thierry Lucereau, president, Alliora.
The Alliance aims to:
- Provide a wide range of high quality folding and set up boxes (cartons and plastics);
- Be close to its customers to ensure on time launches globally;
- Offer an extensive range of carton styles and added values;
- Improve pre-press lead times and optimize print quality and unified quality checklists;
- Provide the latest anticounterfeiting systems developed and approved by prestige brands;
- Guarantee the continuity of the supply through production by utilizing an efficient management of the industrial capacity within the alliance, joint procedures, secured storage and artwork files transfer; and
- Reduce the combined environmental footprint of participating companies by reducing transportation costs and carbon emissions.