BASF Aktiengesellschaft and Henkel received recognition for their corporate social responsibility. The Good Company Ranking 2007 was presented by the German business magazine manager magazine, audit company Deloitte & Touche and consultancy Kirchhoff Consult. The award honors well-managed, profitable companies that have succeeded in combining a coherent human relations policy with forward-looking environmental and social commitment.
“I am very proud that BASF The Chemical Company is also considered The Responsible Chemical Company,” said Jürgen Hambrecht, chairman of the board of executive directors, BASF Aktiengesellschaft.
Henkel also was recognized in the Most Sustainable Corporations of the World rankings, presented by the Canadian financial consultants Innovest Strategic Value Advisors.
"We are pleased that our sustainability performance has been rated so positively once again," said Friedrich Stara, executive vice president, laundry and home care, Henkel. "These good external ratings confirm that our strategy of sustainability and corporate social responsibility is understood by our stakeholders."
BASF and Henkel Recognized for Social Responsibility
January 29, 2007
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 39The Strength of Brand Architecture
- 34Becoming a Household Name Brand
- 31L'Oréal Shares Sustainability Plans to 2020
- 23Survey Shows Beauty Industry Employees Seeking More
- 8BASF Launches Surfactants to Conserve Resources
- 5L'Oreal Program Focuses on Employee Health and Consumer Wellbeing
- 5Sustainable Packaging—A Value Proposition
- 4Naturex Shares its 2015 Sustainability Report
- 4In the Garden with Sothys
- 4What Do Ethical and Sustainable Mean to Today's Beauty Consumer?
- The Green Report: Part II
8/26/2008, Jeff Falk
- Principles of Sustainable Development Q&A
10/9/2008, Jeff Falk
- What Do Ethical and Sustainable Mean to Today's Beauty Consumer?
12/10/2008, Imogen Matthews
- Sustainable Packaging—A Value Proposition
2/27/2009, Jeff Falk
- Thinking Outloud: Fostering True Sustainable Development
4/30/2009, Daniel Sabará