Bull Frog Utilizes EP Systems' Bag-on-valve
November 19, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 614Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 313Packaging as Added Value
- 273Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
- 237Yonwoo Gets Misty with Airless 'Tube Spray'
- 236Thinfilm Gets Grant Supporting Smart Tech
- 97Gerresheimer's Breaking Ground for Glass
- 92Arcade Bundles Beauty Under One Roof
- 86The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 85Manly Packaging
- 80AptarGroup to Acquire Mega Airless
Bull Frog chose to package its Marathon Mist product in a bag-on-valve system from EP Systems. The packaging separates ingredients from the compressed air that powers the aerosol. The broad, tactile finger pad of the WS25 spray actuator was provided by SeaquistPerfect Dispensing.