Aptar Beauty + Home and Marietta Corporation collaborated to produce Cosm’in, a flat pack with a resealable closure that can be customized for various product categories. The contents can be from 3 mL to 15 mL, using a range of printed laminates. The product is delivered from the center of the closure simply by pressing on the pack. Also, the base of the closure is clear, allowing the user see the product color and quantity left in the pack.
April 12, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 620Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 318Packaging as Added Value
- 278Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
- 237Yonwoo Gets Misty with Airless 'Tube Spray'
- 232Thinfilm Gets Grant Supporting Smart Tech
- 97Gerresheimer's Breaking Ground for Glass
- 92Arcade Bundles Beauty Under One Roof
- 85Manly Packaging
- 84The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 80AptarGroup to Acquire Mega Airless