Aptar Beauty + Home and Marietta Corporation collaborated to produce Cosm’in, a flat pack with a resealable closure that can be customized for various product categories. The contents can be from 3 mL to 15 mL, using a range of printed laminates. The product is delivered from the center of the closure simply by pressing on the pack. Also, the base of the closure is clear, allowing the user see the product color and quantity left in the pack.
April 12, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 313Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 199Packaging as Added Value
- 196Rule-breaking Beauty
- 95How About a Little MAC?
- 85Mibelle's Innovation Nabs Swiss Packaging Award
- 69Taylor Box Creates Subscription Box for the Hostess with the Mostess
- 63Organics Are Driving Packaging Market's Boom
- 61Bright Future for Global Luxury Packaging Market
- 60Frog Bottles Leap to Educate About Sustainability
- 59VariBlend Acquires HUTT Equipment for 20mm MiniMix
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
3/10/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
5/31/2016, Magdi Bichay, Pacific Packaging Products