Aptar Beauty + Home and Marietta Corporation collaborated to produce Cosm’in, a flat pack with a resealable closure that can be customized for various product categories. The contents can be from 3 mL to 15 mL, using a range of printed laminates. The product is delivered from the center of the closure simply by pressing on the pack. Also, the base of the closure is clear, allowing the user see the product color and quantity left in the pack.
April 12, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 299Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 214Packaging as Added Value
- 1903 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 154How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
- 76DuPont Recognizes Award-winning Packaging Innovation
- 62The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 58Cooking Up the Perfect Package, Part 1
- 54Bright, Colorful Packaging for Lacoste
- 50Pratt's Packaging Gala Has a New Date; Honors Madar
- 47Two Premier Packaging Events Hit the Big Apple
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle