Aptar Beauty + Home and Marietta Corporation collaborated to produce Cosm’in, a flat pack with a resealable closure that can be customized for various product categories. The contents can be from 3 mL to 15 mL, using a range of printed laminates. The product is delivered from the center of the closure simply by pressing on the pack. Also, the base of the closure is clear, allowing the user see the product color and quantity left in the pack.
April 12, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 266Packaging as Added Value
- 107Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 80The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 79Consumer Engagement Trend Drives Innovation in Smart Packaging
- 72Active Care: Fusion Pod Dispenser Separates, Blends Formulas
- 62Manly Packaging
- 61You Can Touch This: Zanpack Unveils Silky Packaging
- 47Case Study: Rebranding a Cosmetics Line
- 41Pratt's Packaging Gala Has a New Date; Honors Madar
- 40CosmoTop Tube Closures Get Classy
- Pack in the Benefits
6/2/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Trends Impacting Packaging for Niche & Exclusive Retailer Beauty Brands
6/26/2015, Laureen Schroeder, Global Director of Health, Beauty & Baby, Daymon Worldwide
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle