Aptar Beauty + Home and Marietta Corporation collaborated to produce Cosm’in, a flat pack with a resealable closure that can be customized for various product categories. The contents can be from 3 mL to 15 mL, using a range of printed laminates. The product is delivered from the center of the closure simply by pressing on the pack. Also, the base of the closure is clear, allowing the user see the product color and quantity left in the pack.
April 12, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 208Packaging as Added Value
- 197Is Your Packaging Working? Ask The Branding Doctor
- 176Art of Packaging Awards Celebrate Creative Alchemy
- 166Shampoo Innovation: Why Every Drop Matters
- 140How About a Little MAC?
- 101Bright Future for Global Luxury Packaging Market
- 82Conair Keeps 'Em Separated with VariBlend Dual Chamber Dispenser
- 65Cooking Up the Perfect Package, Part 1
- 643 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 58Global Bag-in-Box Containers Market to Face Heat From Other Products
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
3/10/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz