AQL Acquires Operational Assets of Radial Images
October 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 621Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 324Packaging as Added Value
- 280Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
- 237Yonwoo Gets Misty with Airless 'Tube Spray'
- 230Thinfilm Gets Grant Supporting Smart Tech
- 97Gerresheimer's Breaking Ground for Glass
- 92Arcade Bundles Beauty Under One Roof
- 85Manly Packaging
- 84AptarGroup to Acquire Mega Airless
- 84The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
AQL Decorating Company, Inc., a full-service provider of plastic, glass, and metal container decoration and a member of the O.Berk family of packaging companies, announced the acquisition of the operational assets of Radial Images—a bottle, jar and closure manufacturer. Radial’s equipment, fixtures and inventory will be moved to AQL’s facility in Fairview, New Jersey, in order to service the acquired company’s clients. In addition, Steven Mannino, formerly the president of Radial Images, has joined AQL as sales manager and will cultivate and grow its expanding customer base.