TricorBraun announced the development of a package capable of mixing two ingredients in midair. The 16-oz, high-density polyethylene resin containers are connected by a locking mechanism molded to the sides, and contain a single snap-finish closure that mixes the stream of chemicals one inch after leaving the cap.
April 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 274Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 207Packaging as Added Value
- 1953 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 141How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
- 82Cooking Up the Perfect Package, Part 1
- 67DuPont Recognizes Award-winning Packaging Innovation
- 57The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 55Bright, Colorful Packaging for Lacoste
- 47Pratt's Packaging Gala Has a New Date; Honors Madar
- 32Two Premier Packaging Events Hit the Big Apple
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle