TricorBraun announced the development of a package capable of mixing two ingredients in midair. The 16-oz, high-density polyethylene resin containers are connected by a locking mechanism molded to the sides, and contain a single snap-finish closure that mixes the stream of chemicals one inch after leaving the cap.
April 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 315Packaging as Added Value
- 296Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
- 170Consumer Engagement Trend Drives Innovation in Smart Packaging
- 148VariBlend's Mixing it Up with 5 New Dispensers
- 94How Does SussexIM Court Millennials?
- 85The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 85Case Study: Rebranding a Cosmetics Line
- 81Manly Packaging
- 68Diamond Packaging Shines with Six Gold Leaf Awards
- 53The Second Moment of Truth
- Shining on the Shelf and On the Go
5/11/2015, Nancy Jeffries
- 3 Strategies to Guide an Effective Packaging Design Process
5/4/2015, Sheri L. Koetting, MSLK
- Pack in the Benefits
6/2/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Trends Impacting Packaging for Niche & Exclusive Retailer Beauty Brands
6/26/2015, Laureen Schroeder, Global Director of Health, Beauty & Baby, Daymon Worldwide
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason