TricorBraun announced the development of a package capable of mixing two ingredients in midair. The 16-oz, high-density polyethylene resin containers are connected by a locking mechanism molded to the sides, and contain a single snap-finish closure that mixes the stream of chemicals one inch after leaving the cap.
April 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 308Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 195Rule-breaking Beauty
- 183Packaging as Added Value
- 83Mibelle's Innovation Nabs Swiss Packaging Award
- 73How About a Little MAC?
- 68Taylor Box Creates Subscription Box for the Hostess with the Mostess
- 59Global Bag-in-Box Containers Market to Face Heat From Other Products
- 59Frog Bottles Leap to Educate About Sustainability
- 58Bright Future for Global Luxury Packaging Market
- 57VariBlend Acquires HUTT Equipment for 20mm MiniMix
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
3/10/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
5/31/2016, Magdi Bichay, Pacific Packaging Products