TricorBraun announced the development of a package capable of mixing two ingredients in midair. The 16-oz, high-density polyethylene resin containers are connected by a locking mechanism molded to the sides, and contain a single snap-finish closure that mixes the stream of chemicals one inch after leaving the cap.
April 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 276Packaging as Added Value
- 187Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 90The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 83Consumer Engagement Trend Drives Innovation in Smart Packaging
- 75Active Care: Fusion Pod Dispenser Separates, Blends Formulas
- 63You Can Touch This: Zanpack Unveils Silky Packaging
- 55VHS Gets New Shelf Life as Pop Art Fragrance Packaging
- 53Manly Packaging
- 47Refillable Fragrance Bottles Boost Travel Options
- 44Case Study: Rebranding a Cosmetics Line
- Pack in the Benefits
6/2/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Trends Impacting Packaging for Niche & Exclusive Retailer Beauty Brands
6/26/2015, Laureen Schroeder, Global Director of Health, Beauty & Baby, Daymon Worldwide
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle