TricorBraun announced the development of a package capable of mixing two ingredients in midair. The 16-oz, high-density polyethylene resin containers are connected by a locking mechanism molded to the sides, and contain a single snap-finish closure that mixes the stream of chemicals one inch after leaving the cap.
April 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 562Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 288Packaging as Added Value
- 252Thinfilm Gets Grant Supporting Smart Tech
- 232Yonwoo Gets Misty with Airless 'Tube Spray'
- 203Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
- 99Gerresheimer's Breaking Ground for Glass
- 92Arcade Bundles Beauty Under One Roof
- 82The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 78AptarGroup to Acquire Mega Airless
- 77Manly Packaging