Cosmopak has released the Brush Pot and the Compact Auto Blusher lines. The pot, with a screw-cap jar, features a brush applicator that allows mineral powder to be dispensed directly through the brush by shaking it, while a sifter controls the amount of powder dispensed. The line is available with brush, flat sponge or round sponge applicators. The Compact Auto Blusher is an automatic compact that ensures the proper amount of powder is available within the cap for each use. Available in a range of colors and finishes, the line accommodates a 34-mm diameter pan.
All-in-one Blush Packaging
July 13, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 621Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 333Packaging as Added Value
- 286Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
- 240Yonwoo Gets Misty with Airless 'Tube Spray'
- 97Gerresheimer's Breaking Ground for Glass
- 92Arcade Bundles Beauty Under One Roof
- 84AptarGroup to Acquire Mega Airless
- 81Manly Packaging
- 77The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 62Thinfilm Gets Grant Supporting Smart Tech