Qosmedix has developed a complete line of luxury makeup brushes aimed at consumers looking for affordable professional-grade products. Signature Black, Signature Silver, eQo-friendly and Kabuki all come in various stock sizes and colors, and may be customized according to individual specifications—including handle color, ferrule, head and hair type. Logos can be imprinted on the brush handle in choice of colors.
October 14, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 447Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 228Packaging as Added Value
- 1583 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 152How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
- 72DuPont Recognizes Award-winning Packaging Innovation
- 68The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 60VHS Gets New Shelf Life as Pop Art Fragrance Packaging
- 53Personal Care Propelling Aerosol Market Growth to $84.04 Billion by 2024
- 53Two Premier Packaging Events Hit the Big Apple
- 52Refillable Fragrance Bottles Boost Travel Options
- Trends Impacting Packaging for Niche & Exclusive Retailer Beauty Brands
6/26/2015, Laureen Schroeder, Global Director of Health, Beauty & Baby, Daymon Worldwide
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design