Qosmedix has developed a complete line of luxury makeup brushes aimed at consumers looking for affordable professional-grade products. Signature Black, Signature Silver, eQo-friendly and Kabuki all come in various stock sizes and colors, and may be customized according to individual specifications—including handle color, ferrule, head and hair type. Logos can be imprinted on the brush handle in choice of colors.
October 14, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 312Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 197Rule-breaking Beauty
- 190Packaging as Added Value
- 92How About a Little MAC?
- 83Mibelle's Innovation Nabs Swiss Packaging Award
- 69Taylor Box Creates Subscription Box for the Hostess with the Mostess
- 60Organics Are Driving Packaging Market's Boom
- 59VariBlend Acquires HUTT Equipment for 20mm MiniMix
- 59Frog Bottles Leap to Educate About Sustainability
- 57Bright Future for Global Luxury Packaging Market
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
3/10/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
5/31/2016, Magdi Bichay, Pacific Packaging Products