Qosmedix has developed a complete line of luxury makeup brushes aimed at consumers looking for affordable professional-grade products. Signature Black, Signature Silver, eQo-friendly and Kabuki all come in various stock sizes and colors, and may be customized according to individual specifications—including handle color, ferrule, head and hair type. Logos can be imprinted on the brush handle in choice of colors.
October 14, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 3932017 Beauty Packaging Trends: Smaller Packs a Big Punch
- 257New Virospack Packaging Innovations are on Trend for 2017
- 253Packaging as Added Value
- 233Clariant's 2018 Color Forecast Predicts 'Dark Mood' for Plastic Packaging
- 207Airless Packaging Market to be Worth $6.34 Billion in 2024
- 80The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 61Private Equity Firm AEA Investors Buys TricorBraun
- 48How Pujolasos Increased Turnover by 31% in 2016
- 48Weener Plastics Inc. Wins 2016 Development Partner of the Year
- 46Luxe Pack Shanghai 2017: "Culture Connected to New Technologies"
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
3/10/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
5/31/2016, Magdi Bichay, Pacific Packaging Products
- Cooking Up the Perfect Package, Part 1
6/17/2016, John Morgan
- 3 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
6/17/2016, Sheherazade Chamlou, SGD North America