Qosmedix has developed a complete line of luxury makeup brushes aimed at consumers looking for affordable professional-grade products. Signature Black, Signature Silver, eQo-friendly and Kabuki all come in various stock sizes and colors, and may be customized according to individual specifications—including handle color, ferrule, head and hair type. Logos can be imprinted on the brush handle in choice of colors.
October 14, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 209Packaging as Added Value
- 197Is Your Packaging Working? Ask The Branding Doctor
- 177Art of Packaging Awards Celebrate Creative Alchemy
- 166Shampoo Innovation: Why Every Drop Matters
- 140How About a Little MAC?
- 101Bright Future for Global Luxury Packaging Market
- 81Conair Keeps 'Em Separated with VariBlend Dual Chamber Dispenser
- 633 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 59Cooking Up the Perfect Package, Part 1
- 58Global Bag-in-Box Containers Market to Face Heat From Other Products
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
3/10/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz