Qosmedix has developed a complete line of luxury makeup brushes aimed at consumers looking for affordable professional-grade products. Signature Black, Signature Silver, eQo-friendly and Kabuki all come in various stock sizes and colors, and may be customized according to individual specifications—including handle color, ferrule, head and hair type. Logos can be imprinted on the brush handle in choice of colors.
October 14, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 267Packaging as Added Value
- 167Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 83The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 74Active Care: Fusion Pod Dispenser Separates, Blends Formulas
- 74Consumer Engagement Trend Drives Innovation in Smart Packaging
- 63You Can Touch This: Zanpack Unveils Silky Packaging
- 50VHS Gets New Shelf Life as Pop Art Fragrance Packaging
- 49Manly Packaging
- 42The Second Moment of Truth
- 42Case Study: Rebranding a Cosmetics Line
- Pack in the Benefits
6/2/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Trends Impacting Packaging for Niche & Exclusive Retailer Beauty Brands
6/26/2015, Laureen Schroeder, Global Director of Health, Beauty & Baby, Daymon Worldwide
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle