HCT Packaging has developed a series of patented Zamac tips for its range of stock tubes. The injection-molded tips are intended to add affordable luxury and functionality. The new tip series has thus far been applied to Dior’s Instant Eye Rescue Treatment, where it offers cooling product application around the sensitive under-eye area. The product also features one of HCT’s HDPE/LDPE tubes, pearlized in custom Dior brand colors and lacquered with hot stamp decoration for immediate visibility and recognizability on-shelf.
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 262Packaging as Added Value
- 142Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 81The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 75Consumer Engagement Trend Drives Innovation in Smart Packaging
- 71Active Care: Fusion Pod Dispenser Separates, Blends Formulas
- 61You Can Touch This: Zanpack Unveils Silky Packaging
- 53Manly Packaging
- 45Case Study: Rebranding a Cosmetics Line
- 44VHS Gets New Shelf Life as Pop Art Fragrance Packaging
- 41Pratt's Packaging Gala Has a New Date; Honors Madar
- Pack in the Benefits
6/2/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Trends Impacting Packaging for Niche & Exclusive Retailer Beauty Brands
6/26/2015, Laureen Schroeder, Global Director of Health, Beauty & Baby, Daymon Worldwide
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle