HCT Packaging has developed a series of patented Zamac tips for its range of stock tubes. The injection-molded tips are intended to add affordable luxury and functionality. The new tip series has thus far been applied to Dior’s Instant Eye Rescue Treatment, where it offers cooling product application around the sensitive under-eye area. The product also features one of HCT’s HDPE/LDPE tubes, pearlized in custom Dior brand colors and lacquered with hot stamp decoration for immediate visibility and recognizability on-shelf.
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 448Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 243Packaging as Added Value
- 1583 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 152How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
- 72DuPont Recognizes Award-winning Packaging Innovation
- 69The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 60VHS Gets New Shelf Life as Pop Art Fragrance Packaging
- 53Personal Care Propelling Aerosol Market Growth to $84.04 Billion by 2024
- 53Two Premier Packaging Events Hit the Big Apple
- 52Refillable Fragrance Bottles Boost Travel Options
- Trends Impacting Packaging for Niche & Exclusive Retailer Beauty Brands
6/26/2015, Laureen Schroeder, Global Director of Health, Beauty & Baby, Daymon Worldwide
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design