HCT Packaging has developed a series of patented Zamac tips for its range of stock tubes. The injection-molded tips are intended to add affordable luxury and functionality. The new tip series has thus far been applied to Dior’s Instant Eye Rescue Treatment, where it offers cooling product application around the sensitive under-eye area. The product also features one of HCT’s HDPE/LDPE tubes, pearlized in custom Dior brand colors and lacquered with hot stamp decoration for immediate visibility and recognizability on-shelf.
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 318Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 204Packaging as Added Value
- 199Rule-breaking Beauty
- 99How About a Little MAC?
- 85Mibelle's Innovation Nabs Swiss Packaging Award
- 71Organics Are Driving Packaging Market's Boom
- 69Taylor Box Creates Subscription Box for the Hostess with the Mostess
- 63Bright Future for Global Luxury Packaging Market
- 61Watch-shaped Bottles Create Timeless Fragrance Packaging
- 59VariBlend Acquires HUTT Equipment for 20mm MiniMix
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
3/10/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
5/31/2016, Magdi Bichay, Pacific Packaging Products