HCT Packaging has developed a series of patented Zamac tips for its range of stock tubes. The injection-molded tips are intended to add affordable luxury and functionality. The new tip series has thus far been applied to Dior’s Instant Eye Rescue Treatment, where it offers cooling product application around the sensitive under-eye area. The product also features one of HCT’s HDPE/LDPE tubes, pearlized in custom Dior brand colors and lacquered with hot stamp decoration for immediate visibility and recognizability on-shelf.
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 621Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 333Packaging as Added Value
- 286Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
- 240Yonwoo Gets Misty with Airless 'Tube Spray'
- 97Gerresheimer's Breaking Ground for Glass
- 92Arcade Bundles Beauty Under One Roof
- 84AptarGroup to Acquire Mega Airless
- 81Manly Packaging
- 77The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 62Thinfilm Gets Grant Supporting Smart Tech