HCT Packaging has developed a series of patented Zamac tips for its range of stock tubes. The injection-molded tips are intended to add affordable luxury and functionality. The new tip series has thus far been applied to Dior’s Instant Eye Rescue Treatment, where it offers cooling product application around the sensitive under-eye area. The product also features one of HCT’s HDPE/LDPE tubes, pearlized in custom Dior brand colors and lacquered with hot stamp decoration for immediate visibility and recognizability on-shelf.
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 206Packaging as Added Value
- 189Is Your Packaging Working? Ask The Branding Doctor
- 175Art of Packaging Awards Celebrate Creative Alchemy
- 171Shampoo Innovation: Why Every Drop Matters
- 136How About a Little MAC?
- 100Bright Future for Global Luxury Packaging Market
- 81Conair Keeps 'Em Separated with VariBlend Dual Chamber Dispenser
- 693 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 67Cooking Up the Perfect Package, Part 1
- 51Global Bag-in-Box Containers Market to Face Heat From Other Products
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
3/10/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz