Continental Packaging Solutions introduced its Twin Chamber Foamer, with the ability to keep two formulations separate until the moment of use where it mixes the two different components precisely and equally. The foamer consists of two small foam pump systems, with one single converter operating both chambers. At the point of discharge, the contents are combined to create an instant 50/50 foam formulation. Output is 0.8 ml per stroke. The foamer can be used for skin care, cosmetic and hygiene products.
June 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 276Packaging as Added Value
- 183Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 86The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 81Consumer Engagement Trend Drives Innovation in Smart Packaging
- 74Active Care: Fusion Pod Dispenser Separates, Blends Formulas
- 63You Can Touch This: Zanpack Unveils Silky Packaging
- 54Manly Packaging
- 53VHS Gets New Shelf Life as Pop Art Fragrance Packaging
- 45Refillable Fragrance Bottles Boost Travel Options
- 43Case Study: Rebranding a Cosmetics Line
- Pack in the Benefits
6/2/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Trends Impacting Packaging for Niche & Exclusive Retailer Beauty Brands
6/26/2015, Laureen Schroeder, Global Director of Health, Beauty & Baby, Daymon Worldwide
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle