Continental Packaging Solutions introduced its Twin Chamber Foamer, with the ability to keep two formulations separate until the moment of use where it mixes the two different components precisely and equally. The foamer consists of two small foam pump systems, with one single converter operating both chambers. At the point of discharge, the contents are combined to create an instant 50/50 foam formulation. Output is 0.8 ml per stroke. The foamer can be used for skin care, cosmetic and hygiene products.
June 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 3812017 Beauty Packaging Trends: Smaller Packs a Big Punch
- 270Packaging as Added Value
- 255New Virospack Packaging Innovations are on Trend for 2017
- 232Clariant's 2018 Color Forecast Predicts 'Dark Mood' for Plastic Packaging
- 218Airless Packaging Market to be Worth $6.34 Billion in 2024
- 112Private Equity Firm AEA Investors Buys TricorBraun
- 77The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 50Luxe Pack Shanghai 2017: "Culture Connected to New Technologies"
- 48Weener Plastics Inc. Wins 2016 Development Partner of the Year
- 46How Pujolasos Increased Turnover by 31% in 2016
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
3/10/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
5/31/2016, Magdi Bichay, Pacific Packaging Products
- Cooking Up the Perfect Package, Part 1
6/17/2016, John Morgan
- 3 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
6/17/2016, Sheherazade Chamlou, SGD North America