Continental Packaging Solutions introduced its Twin Chamber Foamer, with the ability to keep two formulations separate until the moment of use where it mixes the two different components precisely and equally. The foamer consists of two small foam pump systems, with one single converter operating both chambers. At the point of discharge, the contents are combined to create an instant 50/50 foam formulation. Output is 0.8 ml per stroke. The foamer can be used for skin care, cosmetic and hygiene products.
June 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 202Packaging as Added Value
- 187Is Your Packaging Working? Ask The Branding Doctor
- 171Shampoo Innovation: Why Every Drop Matters
- 170Art of Packaging Awards Celebrate Creative Alchemy
- 121How About a Little MAC?
- 97Bright Future for Global Luxury Packaging Market
- 81Conair Keeps 'Em Separated with VariBlend Dual Chamber Dispenser
- 803 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 79Cooking Up the Perfect Package, Part 1
- 49Manly Packaging
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
3/10/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz