Continental Packaging Solutions introduced its Twin Chamber Foamer, with the ability to keep two formulations separate until the moment of use where it mixes the two different components precisely and equally. The foamer consists of two small foam pump systems, with one single converter operating both chambers. At the point of discharge, the contents are combined to create an instant 50/50 foam formulation. Output is 0.8 ml per stroke. The foamer can be used for skin care, cosmetic and hygiene products.
June 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 309Cosmoprof Post-Show Video: Baralan Reveals Glass Packaging Trends
- 197Rule-breaking Beauty
- 195Packaging as Added Value
- 102How About a Little MAC?
- 83Mibelle's Innovation Nabs Swiss Packaging Award
- 68Taylor Box Creates Subscription Box for the Hostess with the Mostess
- 60Organics Are Driving Packaging Market's Boom
- 59Frog Bottles Leap to Educate About Sustainability
- 58VariBlend Acquires HUTT Equipment for 20mm MiniMix
- 56Bright Future for Global Luxury Packaging Market
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle
- Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
3/10/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
5/31/2016, Magdi Bichay, Pacific Packaging Products