June 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 621Smile! You're on Cosmetic Camera
- 336Packaging as Added Value
- 286Packaging's Latest Muse: Watercolors
- 240Yonwoo Gets Misty with Airless 'Tube Spray'
- 97Gerresheimer's Breaking Ground for Glass
- 92Arcade Bundles Beauty Under One Roof
- 84AptarGroup to Acquire Mega Airless
- 77Manly Packaging
- 74The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 64Veritiv Gets Sweet with Sugar Cane Packaging
Continental Packaging Solutions introduced its Twin Chamber Foamer, with the ability to keep two formulations separate until the moment of use where it mixes the two different components precisely and equally. The foamer consists of two small foam pump systems, with one single converter operating both chambers. At the point of discharge, the contents are combined to create an instant 50/50 foam formulation. Output is 0.8 ml per stroke. The foamer can be used for skin care, cosmetic and hygiene products.