Continental Packaging Solutions introduced its Twin Chamber Foamer, with the ability to keep two formulations separate until the moment of use where it mixes the two different components precisely and equally. The foamer consists of two small foam pump systems, with one single converter operating both chambers. At the point of discharge, the contents are combined to create an instant 50/50 foam formulation. Output is 0.8 ml per stroke. The foamer can be used for skin care, cosmetic and hygiene products.
June 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 299Is Pink Beauty Packaging Making a Comeback?
- 218Packaging as Added Value
- 1853 Ways to Make Packaging More Engaging
- 154How to Slice Consumable Packaging Costs
- 76DuPont Recognizes Award-winning Packaging Innovation
- 62The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 57Cooking Up the Perfect Package, Part 1
- 54Bright, Colorful Packaging for Lacoste
- 50Pratt's Packaging Gala Has a New Date; Honors Madar
- 47Two Premier Packaging Events Hit the Big Apple
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason
- 3 Ways to Boost Your Packaging Impact
8/8/2015, Sergio Zamora, Videojet Technologies
- Tapping Consumer Instincts for the Holidays
10/18/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Packaging and Consumer Connection
10/18/2015, Text and Bottle Design by Foti Flogera, FF Design
- Small Size, Big Benefits
2/23/2016, Lisa Doyle