Continental Packaging Solutions introduced its Twin Chamber Foamer, with the ability to keep two formulations separate until the moment of use where it mixes the two different components precisely and equally. The foamer consists of two small foam pump systems, with one single converter operating both chambers. At the point of discharge, the contents are combined to create an instant 50/50 foam formulation. Output is 0.8 ml per stroke. The foamer can be used for skin care, cosmetic and hygiene products.
June 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Packaging
- 317Packaging as Added Value
- 288Young Beauty Packaging Innovators Dare to Be Different
- 170Consumer Engagement Trend Drives Innovation in Smart Packaging
- 148VariBlend's Mixing it Up with 5 New Dispensers
- 94How Does SussexIM Court Millennials?
- 84The Importance of Color in Beauty Packaging
- 83Case Study: Rebranding a Cosmetics Line
- 81Manly Packaging
- 68Diamond Packaging Shines with Six Gold Leaf Awards
- 52The Second Moment of Truth
- Shining on the Shelf and On the Go
5/11/2015, Nancy Jeffries
- 3 Strategies to Guide an Effective Packaging Design Process
5/4/2015, Sheri L. Koetting, MSLK
- Pack in the Benefits
6/2/2015, Lisa Doyle
- Trends Impacting Packaging for Niche & Exclusive Retailer Beauty Brands
6/26/2015, Laureen Schroeder, Global Director of Health, Beauty & Baby, Daymon Worldwide
- Sustainability for Packaging Success
7/9/2015, Sara Mason