Reportedly, an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Revlon has acquired particular assets of Bari Cosmetics, Ltd., including trademarks and other intellectual property related to the Pure Ice nail care and Bon Bons makeup brands. Although terms of the transaction were not disclosed, Revlon reportededly paid upward of $22 million for the brands.
Revlon Adds Two Brands to Its Portfolio
July 3, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 1520Living Proof: Hello Unilever, Goodbye Jennifer Aniston
- 1141Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 1135Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
- 1070L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 8328 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 736Beauty 2017: Acquire or Be Acquired
- 671Go Small or Go Home
- 523Glansaol—Inside the Next Great Beauty Company
- 416Groupe Rocher Buys Stake In Sabon, Plans Global Expansion
- 365Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 8 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
1/6/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Emerald to Sell Business Groups
5/10/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- High Ridge Brands Deal Includes Private Equity Firm
5/18/2016, Mino Zaccaro