Reportedly, an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Revlon has acquired particular assets of Bari Cosmetics, Ltd., including trademarks and other intellectual property related to the Pure Ice nail care and Bon Bons makeup brands. Although terms of the transaction were not disclosed, Revlon reportededly paid upward of $22 million for the brands.
Revlon Adds Two Brands to Its Portfolio
July 3, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 650The Body Shop May Have a Buyer
- 3078 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 164LVMH-Maison Francis Kurkdjian Deal Points to Niche Fragrance Boom
- 109What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 104Beauty 2017: Acquire or Be Acquired
- 70Kosé Corp. To Acquire Tarte
- 68Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
- 49Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
- 49L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 48Valeant Pharmaceuticals Acquires Ambi Skin Care
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 8 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
1/6/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Brookfield Reborn After Acquisition
4/8/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Clariant Buys Into BioSpectrum
4/12/2016, Mino Zaccaro