Reportedly, an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Revlon has acquired particular assets of Bari Cosmetics, Ltd., including trademarks and other intellectual property related to the Pure Ice nail care and Bon Bons makeup brands. Although terms of the transaction were not disclosed, Revlon reportededly paid upward of $22 million for the brands.
Revlon Adds Two Brands to Its Portfolio
July 3, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 898What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 6538 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 230Beauty 2017: Acquire or Be Acquired
- 160Shiseido-MatchCo Herald "A New Age of Personalization and A.I. for Beauty"
- 117ZO Skin Health Acquires ReFissa Hyperpigmentation Tech from Suneva Medical
- 107Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
- 101L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 90Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
- 67Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 62TPR Holdings Acquires Cargo Cosmetics
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 8 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
1/6/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Henkel Boosts Emerging Market Hair Care with Acquisitions
3/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Brookfield Reborn After Acquisition
4/8/2016, Mino Zaccaro