Reportedly, an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Revlon has acquired particular assets of Bari Cosmetics, Ltd., including trademarks and other intellectual property related to the Pure Ice nail care and Bon Bons makeup brands. Although terms of the transaction were not disclosed, Revlon reportededly paid upward of $22 million for the brands.
Revlon Adds Two Brands to Its Portfolio
July 3, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 686Why Estée Lauder-Too Faced Makes Sense
- 315M&A is the New R&D
- 234Why Did IVP Give Glossier $24 Million?
- 231Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
- 139KDC Announces Acquisition of Thibiant International, Inc.
- 114Bentley Laboratories Expands with Acquisition of Alliance Packaging Group
- 99Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 86Pacifica Set for Growth Following Alliance Consumer Growth Investment
- 79Kosé Corp. To Acquire Tarte
- 66Looks Like Coty is Having a "Good Hair Day"
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Bliss, Elemis, Intercos Group, StriVectin and More United in Steiner-Catterton Deal
12/14/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Inside the Avon-Cerberus Deal
12/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Azelis Closes Deal for Acquisition
1/5/2016, Mino Zaccaro