Skin care brand Ambi is transitioning from one parent company to another. Johnson & Johnson has sold the Ambi brand to Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America. Valeant is a multinational, 17 billion market cap pharmaceutical/OTC company based in Bridgewater, New Jersey. It also owns beauty brand Kinerase, AcneFree, CeraVe and more, in addition to multiple derm brands and other pharmaceutical product brands.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Acquires Ambi Skin Care
December 12, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 1552Living Proof: Hello Unilever, Goodbye Jennifer Aniston
- 1138Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 1129Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
- 1060L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 8108 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 751Beauty 2017: Acquire or Be Acquired
- 669Go Small or Go Home
- 521Glansaol—Inside the Next Great Beauty Company
- 416Groupe Rocher Buys Stake In Sabon, Plans Global Expansion
- 359Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 8 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
1/6/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Paradigm Science and TC USA Form Alliance
2/15/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Henkel Boosts Emerging Market Hair Care with Acquisitions
3/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured