Skin care brand Ambi is transitioning from one parent company to another. Johnson & Johnson has sold the Ambi brand to Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America. Valeant is a multinational, 17 billion market cap pharmaceutical/OTC company based in Bridgewater, New Jersey. It also owns beauty brand Kinerase, AcneFree, CeraVe and more, in addition to multiple derm brands and other pharmaceutical product brands.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Acquires Ambi Skin Care
December 12, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 689Why Estée Lauder-Too Faced Makes Sense
- 330M&A is the New R&D
- 247Why Did IVP Give Glossier $24 Million?
- 211Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
- 150KDC Announces Acquisition of Thibiant International, Inc.
- 118Bentley Laboratories Expands with Acquisition of Alliance Packaging Group
- 99Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 86Pacifica Set for Growth Following Alliance Consumer Growth Investment
- 79Kosé Corp. To Acquire Tarte
- 65Looks Like Coty is Having a "Good Hair Day"
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Bliss, Elemis, Intercos Group, StriVectin and More United in Steiner-Catterton Deal
12/14/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Inside the Avon-Cerberus Deal
12/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Azelis Closes Deal for Acquisition
1/5/2016, Mino Zaccaro