Elizabeth Arden, Inc. announced it has acquired the brand licenses and certain assets of Riviera Concepts Inc. Brand acquisitions include the Badgley Mischka® fragrance (which will launch this fall), Sung fragrances and designer fragrances from Lulu Guinness and Bob Mackie.
"We are pleased with the acquisition of these distinctive fragrance brands. Each will contribute to and complement our Elizabeth Arden fragrance portfolio.” said E. Scott Beattie, chairman and CEO, Elizabeth Arden. “Riviera Concepts has done an exemplary job of developing these brands during their ownership; we will continue this momentum and focus on building these brands on a more global basis through increased support and distribution."
Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Arden Acquires Riviera Concepts’ Fragrance Brand Portfolio
July 6, 2006
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 110Building the Beauty Industry: What to Expect in M&A in 2014
- 61L'Oréal Completes Clarisonic Company Acquisition
- 58Sara Lee Agrees to Unilever's Acquisition Bid for Personal Care Business
- 46Brush Brand JD Beauty Sells Majority Stake to Topspin
- 44Why Is the Fragrance Industry Buying into Cosmetics?
- 41TPR Holdings Acquires Cargo Cosmetics
- 33French Fareva Completes Acquisition of Majority Stake of Chromavis
- 32Nickel Men's Care Brand Acquired by L'Oréal
- 31Coty Boosts Digital IQ with Beamly Acquisition
- 30The Village Co. Acquires Soft & Dri, Dep and Other Key Brands
- Building the Beauty Industry: What to Expect in M&A in 2014
2/23/2014, Abby Penning
- Beiersdorf Sells Hygiene Line
10/21/2008, Jeff Falk
- Beiersdorf Continues Re-focus on Beauty Care
11/25/2008, Jeff Falk
- Unilever Sells Oil Business; Acquires Soap Business
12/4/2008, Jeff Falk
- Helen of Troy Announces Acquisition of Hair Care Brand from P&G
3/4/2009, Jeff Falk