L'Oréal has acquired salon distributor Maly's West. According to L'Oréal, Maly's will be integrated into its professional products division. Maly's West supplies 30,000 hair salons in the western region of the United States. Similarly, L'Oréal acquired professional beauty hair care provider Beauty Alliance last April. It has said that the two salon distributor acquisitions complement its plan to increase its presence in the U.S. salon hair care market.
Beauty Corporations Buying into Pro Hair Care
July 17, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 1562Living Proof: Hello Unilever, Goodbye Jennifer Aniston
- 1136Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 1121Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
- 970L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 792Beauty 2017: Acquire or Be Acquired
- 6828 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 669Go Small or Go Home
- 519Glansaol—Inside the Next Great Beauty Company
- 414Groupe Rocher Buys Stake In Sabon, Plans Global Expansion
- 352Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 8 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
1/6/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Emerald to Sell Business Groups
5/10/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- High Ridge Brands Deal Includes Private Equity Firm
5/18/2016, Mino Zaccaro