L'Oréal has acquired salon distributor Maly's West. According to L'Oréal, Maly's will be integrated into its professional products division. Maly's West supplies 30,000 hair salons in the western region of the United States. Similarly, L'Oréal acquired professional beauty hair care provider Beauty Alliance last April. It has said that the two salon distributor acquisitions complement its plan to increase its presence in the U.S. salon hair care market.
Beauty Corporations Buying into Pro Hair Care
July 17, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 691Why Estée Lauder-Too Faced Makes Sense
- 336M&A is the New R&D
- 251Why Did IVP Give Glossier $24 Million?
- 193Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
- 153KDC Announces Acquisition of Thibiant International, Inc.
- 120Bentley Laboratories Expands with Acquisition of Alliance Packaging Group
- 96Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 88Pacifica Set for Growth Following Alliance Consumer Growth Investment
- 78Kosé Corp. To Acquire Tarte
- 65Looks Like Coty is Having a "Good Hair Day"
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Bliss, Elemis, Intercos Group, StriVectin and More United in Steiner-Catterton Deal
12/14/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Inside the Avon-Cerberus Deal
12/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Azelis Closes Deal for Acquisition
1/5/2016, Mino Zaccaro