L'Oréal has acquired salon distributor Maly's West. According to L'Oréal, Maly's will be integrated into its professional products division. Maly's West supplies 30,000 hair salons in the western region of the United States. Similarly, L'Oréal acquired professional beauty hair care provider Beauty Alliance last April. It has said that the two salon distributor acquisitions complement its plan to increase its presence in the U.S. salon hair care market.
Beauty Corporations Buying into Pro Hair Care
July 17, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 857What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 7478 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 487Shiseido-MatchCo Herald "A New Age of Personalization and A.I. for Beauty"
- 268Beauty 2017: Acquire or Be Acquired
- 135L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 116Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
- 111ZO Skin Health Acquires ReFissa Hyperpigmentation Tech from Suneva Medical
- 109L'Occitane International Sells Le Couvent Des Minimes
- 103Aqua Bio Technology Expands Skin Care Partnerships With Moana and Algae Research
- 98Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 8 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
1/6/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Henkel Boosts Emerging Market Hair Care with Acquisitions
3/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Brookfield Reborn After Acquisition
4/8/2016, Mino Zaccaro