Skin care brand Ambi is transitioning from one parent company to another. Johnson & Johnson has sold the Ambi brand to Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America. Valeant is a multinational, 17 billion market cap pharmaceutical/OTC company based in Bridgewater, New Jersey. It also owns beauty brand Kinerase, AcneFree, CeraVe and more, in addition to multiple derm brands and other pharmaceutical product brands.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Acquires Ambi Skin Care
December 12, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 900What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 6288 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 219Beauty 2017: Acquire or Be Acquired
- 118ZO Skin Health Acquires ReFissa Hyperpigmentation Tech from Suneva Medical
- 101Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
- 97Shiseido-MatchCo Herald "A New Age of Personalization and A.I. for Beauty"
- 93L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 85Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
- 61Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 59TPR Holdings Acquires Cargo Cosmetics
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 8 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
1/6/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Henkel Boosts Emerging Market Hair Care with Acquisitions
3/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Brookfield Reborn After Acquisition
4/8/2016, Mino Zaccaro