Skin care brand Ambi is transitioning from one parent company to another. Johnson & Johnson has sold the Ambi brand to Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America. Valeant is a multinational, 17 billion market cap pharmaceutical/OTC company based in Bridgewater, New Jersey. It also owns beauty brand Kinerase, AcneFree, CeraVe and more, in addition to multiple derm brands and other pharmaceutical product brands.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Acquires Ambi Skin Care
December 12, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 1101L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 1076Who Should Unilever Buy Next?
- 9128 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 673Go Small or Go Home
- 534Glansaol—Inside the Next Great Beauty Company
- 464Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
- 377Beauty 2017: Acquire or Be Acquired
- 352Coty Jumps Into Beauty Social Selling with Younique Deal
- 347Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
- 239Milk Makeup Will Double Its Doors in 2017, Following Private Equity Investment
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 8 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
1/6/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Paradigm Science and TC USA Form Alliance
2/15/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Henkel Boosts Emerging Market Hair Care with Acquisitions
3/3/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured