Skin care brand Ambi is transitioning from one parent company to another. Johnson & Johnson has sold the Ambi brand to Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America. Valeant is a multinational, 17 billion market cap pharmaceutical/OTC company based in Bridgewater, New Jersey. It also owns beauty brand Kinerase, AcneFree, CeraVe and more, in addition to multiple derm brands and other pharmaceutical product brands.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Acquires Ambi Skin Care
December 12, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Acquisitions
- 644The Body Shop May Have a Buyer
- 2988 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
- 153LVMH-Maison Francis Kurkdjian Deal Points to Niche Fragrance Boom
- 111What Went Wrong with The Body Shop?
- 96Beauty 2017: Acquire or Be Acquired
- 73Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
- 61Kosé Corp. To Acquire Tarte
- 55L'Oréal-Valeant Deal Boosts Dermocosmetics and Expert-backed Skin Care
- 51Is Glansaol the Next Great Beauty Company?
- 46Valeant Pharmaceuticals Acquires Ambi Skin Care
- Expanded Edition: The State of Beauty and Personal Care M&A
7/14/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Grow It Alone? Why Beauty M&A is So Hot
11/1/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 8 Ways Beauty Can Grow in 2017 and Beyond
1/6/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Brookfield Reborn After Acquisition
4/8/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Clariant Buys Into BioSpectrum
4/12/2016, Mino Zaccaro