The Cadum home carebusiness, which includes the brands Croc'Odor (odor neutralizers), Iba (air fresheners), Zensect (moth repellents) and Dr. Optic (optical lens cleaners), achieved a turnover of €17 million in 2011, two thirds of which in France.
L’Oréal Sells Cadum Home Care Group to Eau Ecarlate
July 20, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 187Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 168Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 154Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 146H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 110L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 106Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 82Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 72CEW UK Names New Chair to Lead Next Four Years