Inter Parfums, Inc. announced that, with regard to the future transfer of the Burberry fragrance and beauty business, its subsidiary, InterparfumsSA and Burberry have signed a transition agreement in order to facilitate a smooth transition, which includes an additional three month period ending on March 31, 2013 and confirms the exit payment by December 31, 2012. Under the terms of this agreement, InterparfumsSA will continue operating the business for this brand until March 31, 2013, at which time the business will be turned over to Burberry.
Inter Parfums, Burberry Extend Deal to March 2013
October 11, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 183Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 167Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 156Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 145H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 111L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 107Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 81Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 72CEW UK Names New Chair to Lead Next Four Years