The Procter & Gamble Company announced that its board of directors declared an increase in the quarterly dividend from thirty-five cents ($0.35) to forty cents ($0.40) per share on its common stock and on the Series A and Series B ESOP Convertible Class A preferred stock of the company, payable on or after May 15, 2008 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 18, 2008. This represents a 14% increase compared to the prior quarterly dividend.
P&G Declares 14% Dividend Increase
April 9, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 187Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 168Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 154Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 146H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 111L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 106Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 82Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 72CEW UK Names New Chair to Lead Next Four Years