Gucci Westman has joined Revlon as the brand’s new global artistic director. Westman last held a similar position at Lancôme as international artistic director from 2003 through December 2008. According to the company, Westman will provide expertise on new products and shade development and work on-set with Revlon’s global brand ambassadors.
Gucci Westman Joins Revlon
April 24, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 273Revlon Has a New CEO Following Tough 2015
- 178Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 167Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 161Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 145H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 112L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 109L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 107Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 79Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 78Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara