Limited Brands, Inc. has appointed Peter Horvath as executive vice president of business integration.
Horvath worked for Limited Brands from 1985 to 2004 in numerous senior leadership roles, including senior vice president of merchandise planning and allocation for all of Limited Brands and CFO for the apparel group. Before his work with the company, he served as president of DSW, Inc.
Upon rejoining Limited Brands at the end of June 2008, Horvath will work with Les Wexner, chairman and CEO, and Martyn Redgrave, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, on various operational strategies and new company initiatives.
“Peter’s depth of experience with us; his knowledge of retail operations, merchandise planning and allocation; and his functional operating experience will serve us well as we look to build bench strength for the enterprise,” said Wexner. “We are very excited to welcome him back to the Limited Brands family.”
Limited Brands, through Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, C.O. Bigelow, La Senza, White Barn Candle Co. and Henri Bendel, operates nearly 3,000 specialty stores. The company’s products are also available online at www.victoriassecret.com, www.bathandbodyworks.com, www.lasenza.com and www.henribendel.com.
Limited Brands Appoints Executive VP, Business Integration
May 29, 2008
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Announcements
- 246Double-digit Growth Driving Mary Kay R&D Expansion
- 211Is the Multicultural Male Grooming Consumer Being Underserved?
- 163Estée Lauder Companies Appoints Demsey and Hudis
- 143L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 137Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 117L'Oreal Pursues Social Protection in New Partnership
- 104New Partnership for Promotion of European Cosmetics
- 82New Head for La Roche-Posay
- 66A Note to Our Readers: We're Thankful for ...
- 66LVMH Announces New L’Institut des Métiers d’Excellence Program
- CoverGirl Cosmetics Confirms Partnership with Ellen DeGeneres
9/16/2008, Jeff Falk
- Alberto-Culver Company Names Its U.S. President
9/19/2008, Leslie Benson
- Enrique Puig Dies at 68
9/19/2008, Kelly Frederick
- Honoring Women’s Excellence in the Beauty Industry
9/19/2008, Leslie Benson
- The Estée Lauder Companies Announce Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign
9/29/2008, Leslie Benson