Shiseido announced several executive changes, all of which are effective July 1, 2013. Among the changes, Takahiro Hayashi will become corporate officer responsible for general affairs, legal affairs, executive affairs and public relations; Hiroshi Maruyama will become corporate officer responsible for international business planning and marketing; Atsushi Hiyama will become president of Japan Retail Innovation Co., Ltd.; Tetsuo Iwasaki will become general manager of the cosmetics business planning department, and general manager of the sales administration department, domestic cosmetics business division, as well as president of Axe Co. Ltd. and Shiseido FITIT Co., Ltd.; and Yoshinori Makino, formerly president of Shiseido Cosmetici (Italia) S.p.A., will become general manager of the international business planning department, international business division.
Shiseido Announces Executive Movements
June 3, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 183Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 168Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 154Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 146H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 109L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 107Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 81Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 72CEW UK Names New Chair to Lead Next Four Years