Oriflame Cosmetics announced it has signed an agreement to sell Oriflame UK Ltd., the company in which the Oriflame conducts all its U.K. and Ireland sales operations, to Premier Direct Group plc, which will continue Oriflame sales operations. Under the terms of the contract, Oriflame shall be liable for all costs associated with the transfer and assume the outstanding pension liabilities.
Oriflame To Sell U.K. Sales Division
January 3, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 183Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 167Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 156Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 145H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 112L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 107Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 81Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 72CEW UK Names New Chair to Lead Next Four Years