L'Oréal has launched a supplier section on its Web site to describe the standards that guide the company's relations with its suppliers, to set out its values and to synthesize the roles and interactions of the different L'Oréal departments in contact with suppliers. According to the company, the section will allow potential suppliers to contact the company. In a second stage, an area dedicated to referenced suppliers will enable collaborative exchanges. The section was created as a collaboration between the company's research, quality, finance, supply chain, packaging, IT, engineering, purchasing, development, ethics and communication departments.
L'Oréal Launches Supplier Site
July 15, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 183Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 168Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 154Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 146H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 109L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 107Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 81Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 72CEW UK Names New Chair to Lead Next Four Years