Enrique Puig, managing director of Barcelona-based Antonio Puig Perfumes, a division of the Puig Beauty & Fashion Group, died Thursday, Sept. 18 in Seville, Spain, of an apparent heart attack. Puig, 68, was the youngest of four brothers, sons of company founder Antonio Puig. Enrique Puig was a well-known public figure in Spain and an active member in the beauty industry as president of STANPA, the Spanish Cosmetic, Toiletry and Perfumery Association.
Enrique Puig Dies at 68
September 19, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 199Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 175Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 157Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 147Shiseido Announces Brand Overhaul
- 147H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 106Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 104L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 91Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 89L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division