Maybelline New York and Garnier Fructis announced their exclusive sponsorship at this year’s Teen Vogue “Young Hollywood” event. The companies provided the makeup and hair designs for the Los Angeles, California debut of the Spring 2009 Luella Bartley fashion show. In addition to the runway show, Teen Vogue celebrated its sixth annual young Hollywood-themed issue with a party on the roof of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art with a live performance by MGMT. Attendees included Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Rumer, Scout and Tallulah Willis.
Brands Named Exclusive Sponsors of Teen Vogue Event
October 2, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 190Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 171Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 156Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 147H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 108L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 106Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 93Shiseido Announces Brand Overhaul
- 82Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division