Drom Fragrances has appointed Thomas Hogan Jr. as a new perfumer for the company’s New Jersey-based personal care and home fragrance creative team. Hogan has more than 30 years of experience as a perfumer at companies such as Flavor and Fragrance Specialties, Robertet, Ungerer and Givaudan.
Drom Appoints New Perfumer
October 6, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 267Revlon Has a New CEO Following Tough 2015
- 178Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 167Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 162Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 145H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 114L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 106Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 80Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division