Blyth, Inc., a designer and marketer of home fragrance products, announced that it has declared a semi-annual cash dividend of $0.27 per share on the company's common stock for the six months ended January 31, 2007. This represents an increase of $0.04 per share, or approximately 17%, above the semi-annual dividend paid for the comparable period last year and an equal amount to the semi-annual dividend paid in November 2006. The dividend—authorized at the March 27, 2007 board of directors meeting—will be payable to shareholders of record as of May 1, 2007, and will be paid on May 15, 2007.
Blyth Announces Cash Dividend
April 4, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 178Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 166Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 162Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 145H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 116L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 111L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 107Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 80Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division
- 72CEW UK Names New Chair to Lead Next Four Years