Oriflame announced one of its main warehouses in India, located in the vicinity of New Delhi, was totally destroyed by fire. Fortunately, no person has been reported injured in the incident. However, Oriflame service levels in the Indian market will be affected during the fourth quarter of 2013 and the first quarter of 2014 due to this incident. The company is taking action to address the situation and is confident it can ensure the best possible service levels to its consultants. This will render additional costs linked to freight and air shipments in the coming two quarters. The warehouse, as well as the inventory, are fully insured.
Oriflame Warehouse in India Burns Down
December 2, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 199Estee Lauder Focuses on Digital Engagement, Global Reach
- 175Major Management Reshuffling at Estée Lauder
- 157Shiseido to Take Extraordinary Loss to Address Bare Escentuals Issues
- 147Shiseido Announces Brand Overhaul
- 147H2O+ Pulls Out of Chicago
- 106Could Victoria Beckham Collection Match Kendall Jenner's Buzz?
- 104L'Oréal Opens Its Largest Manufacturing Facility
- 91Rimmel Holds First Snapchat Press Conference for #RimmelxCara
- 89L’Oréal Shuffles Regional Management
- 80Givaudan Rebrands Beauty Division