Inter Parfums, Inc. announced that net sales for the final quarter of 2007 were approximately $119.2 million, up 32% from $90.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2006, and 2007 net sales of $389.4 were up 21% from $321.1 million in 2006. As a result of better than expected net sales for the fourth quarter, the company is raising its 2007 net income and earnings per diluted share guidance to a range between $21.9 million and $22.3 million or $1.06 to $1.08 per diluted share, respectively.
In addition, the company announced that between late December 2007 and early January 2008, it purchased 350,000 shares of its majority-owned consolidated subsidiary, Inter Parfums S.A, for an average purchase price of €30 (Euros) per share. The shares purchased represent approximately 2.9% of the approximately 12 million outstanding shares.
Inter Parfums Post 4Q Results
January 29, 2008
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Financials
- 186What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 165Coty to Boost Investment in Power Brands and Reorganization
- 135Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 129Sally Beauty Holdings Reports Results
- 107L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 77Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
- 71Oriflame Reports Challenging Results, Growth in Key Markets
- 60Perfume Results Negatively Impact Art & Fragrance Results
- 51Inter Parfums Provides 2016 Initial Guidance
- 48L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%