Beiersdorf posted sales growth of 9.1% to €5,507 million. This rate of increase, according to the company, was significantly higher than the market. The consumer business segment was up 9.3%.
"In our 125th anniversary year, we achieved new record results which even slightly exceeded our expectations," said Thomas-B. Quaas, chairman of the executive board, Beiersdorf AG. "Beiersdorf is successfully expanding its position in a growing global market. The acquisition of a majority interest in C-BONS Hair Care in China has put us in an excellent strategic starting position in one of the world's most dynamic and important markets of the future. For 2008, we again expect our sales to grow at a faster rate than the market general. For the consumer business, we are planning organic growth of more than 8%, along with a further increase in the EBIT margin."
The full results are available here.
Beiersdorf Posts Fiscal 2007
February 29, 2008
Most Popular in Financials
- 310What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 163Coty to Boost Investment in Power Brands and Reorganization
- 133Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 122L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 116Sally Beauty Holdings Reports Results
- 91Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
- 71Oriflame Reports Challenging Results, Growth in Key Markets
- 63L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 60Perfume Results Negatively Impact Art & Fragrance Results
- 56LVMH Strong in 2013 Financial Results with Revenue of €29 Billion